• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• liberalmusiclover

• Diocles

• erianoillim

50 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Yes, now that Bradley Cooper has a #93 charting song on the Hot 100, we need to take him seriously as an artist.

ghurl :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator

More than twice my first week prediction :jonny: 

29 minutes ago, Befour said:

Not you utterly lying to make a point ?

PTJrQFp.jpg

Actually Gaga’s name comes first because that’s what everyone will look for on streaming services and iTunes but you do you sis :deadbanana4:

How was that a lie? Bradley is credited equally with Gaga, I wasn’t making a point about the order. The title of this thread only mentions Gaga when both artist should be mentioned.

Are monsters really that slow good lord :deadbanana4: 

4 minutes ago, Jet said:

How was that a lie? Bradley is credited equally with Gaga, I wasn’t making a point about the order. The title of this thread only mentions Gaga when both artist should be mentioned.

girl you got clockT

And I hope HDD’s prediction is like the first week of first prediction. Predicted way too low :fan:

24 minutes ago, Jet said:

You thot you were getting at something by switching the order of their names but now you got clockT so you are backtracking ?

Truth is Gaga wrote, produced and sung majority of the soundtrack, she’s the one who pushed for the songs to be performed live, the top selling and streamed tracks are Gaga’s solos, the producers of the album are all Gaga’s people/friends and Bradley Cooper would have never met them otherwise, but go off sis. The Soundtrack is more of a Gaga project while the film is Bradley's

Edited by Befour

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Bradley's songs make up less than 50% of the non-dialogue songs on the soundtrack; Gaga's nearly 80%. Try again.

Also the fact that Gaga wrote and produced the majority of the OST, including even some of Bradley's songs.

double platinum by december?

wesleywalrus

LOL at the fumes :laugh:

Amazing result :clap3:

:clap3:

Gold before the year end for sure, and even Platinum probably

Edited by Safe&Sound

She's never slayed this hard even in her peak.

the winning, the winning, and the winning :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

:clap3:

Gold before the year end for sure, and even Platinum probably

Gold before the end of the month tbh :ahh:

Knew it!  TABS!  :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Jet said:

ASIB OST IS pretty much gagas merit only both the critics and the public and even bradley cooper himself has said all the musical credit of the movie belongs to gaga and her voice. People is barely checking for bradley's songs but they're all checking for gaga's songs. Just like bradley shined directing and acting gaga shined singing and acting. Stop trying to desacreditate gaga's merit by suggesting is 'shared'.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.