soramaro

Tjqj7BJ.jpg

Huge!! Kanye's most streamed song ever (Paul's too)! :jonny: 

• ATRL Moderator

My impact, I was streaming this last night x

A BOP though, shoulda been #1

Is it really rihannas most popular atm? Seems random 

8 minutes ago, TMZ said:

does rihanna have 3 songs over 500m now?

6 with features! TIWYCF (855m), Work (824m), Too Good (688m), Needed Me (628m), Wild Thoughts (595m), FourFiveSeconds (500m)

liberalmusiclover

Only the queen of streaming. :clap3: 

This will probably be Kanye’s last mega smash since he’s kissing Trump’s ass now. 

We love a flop single :clap3:

Quality music winning! I love this song so much :smitten: it has honestly become one of my favorites from her, it’s such a beautiful song! :jonny:

the song that started country trend

pfzsfLb.gif

Way ahead of its time :clap3: Outlastsing all of the ANTI and TLOP singles :jonny: 

I remember listening to the track like 150 times in the first two days it came out :rip: 

6 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

:clap3:

kanye and his maga can rot though.

Stuff like this instead of actual arguments against what he's saying is why more and more people are becoming Kanye supporters. What's wrong with his comments on prison reform? The 13th? The race baiting of current society? Dumbest thing I've heard from him was that the Prez should fly on that plane he had a gif of which is hardly something to tell someone to rot over :skull: 

The numbers don't lie

The fact this random ass song was a Top 5 hit and has amazing recurrent streaming is just :skull:

Queen tho!

I don't get when ORHs say that 45S wasn't a hit. It's definitely no WFL or Umbrella smash size hit, but looking at its streams, peaks and certifications all over the world you can say that definitely was a hit for her. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.