Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

Just now, kipperskipper said:

Lana just did a ig live and acknowledged trisha paytas hehe

please tell me she's gonna tell us the release date for norman ****ing rockwell

• ATRL Moderator

d825F9G.png

Tribal Council

Welcome to your seventh tribal council as a merged tribe! 

This tribal council will be LIVE and someone will be voted out within the hour!

thecptz is immune from elimination this round. There are 5 of you up for elimination this Tribal Council as one will be leaving us. Immunity Idols/other prizes may be played but remember you must PM us before the deadline for these to be valid. 
No late votes or actions will be accepted!!! We will use your chop list as a bootlist if you do not vote in time.

Here are some tribal council discussion questions for you to answer in the thread.

@Buddy! - Why do you think was K$Ellie the target last round? Was he seen as a bigger threat than some others left?
@thecptz - Second immunity in a row! Do you think you needed it? Do you think that people might see you as a challenge threat?
@MusicLoverDude - Who is going home tonight? Is this vote going to be a blindside? 
@kiiwii - What was the reaction to last round's idol play? Are people nervous that more could come out and affect them soon?
@EriKills - Last round, you successfully played a hidden immunity idol! Do you think that things have changed for you since this idol play? Or will your name still be popular at this tribal council?
@kipperskipper - How will the one-hour nature of this tribal council affect people's plans and gameplay? Will dumb decisions be made?

As always, please use the parchment below to cast your votes. 

Your votes are due at 11:30 PM ET TONIGHT and you can not vote for thecptz.

zceYkJ9.png

Just now, thecptz said:

please tell me she's gonna tell us the release date for norman ****ing rockwell

She didnt but she did say it is complete and she has an album cover ready! Also she may release a song on jan 8th :duca:

1 minute ago, kiiwii said:

back to back wins. congrats sis :clap3:

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

Congrats again king @thecptz

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Congrats bb @thecptz :heart2: got my vote!

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

ok these were hard AF questions :rip:  
congrats thecptz :-* 

thanks yall :weeps:

Just now, kipperskipper said:

She didnt but she did say it is complete and she has an album cover ready! Also she may release a song on jan 8th :duca:

omg really :jonny5: is the release gonna be a mess like lust for life?

1 minute ago, Element said:

How will the one-hour nature of this tribal council affect people's plans and gameplay? Will dumb decisions be made?

Panic scramble mode!! Idk about dumb decisions but prob bold ones! 

• ATRL Moderator

i may ask followup questions if i so desire x

Just now, thecptz said:

omg really :jonny5: is the release gonna be a mess like lust for life?

Probably :duca:

• ATRL Moderator

ALSO i've hosted live tribals before and people do make last minute changes/decisions, so just please make sure your PM is time stamped with 11:30 on ATRL. If it says 11:31, it will not count!

Why do you think was K$Ellie the target last round? Was he seen as a bigger threat than some others left?

Bigger threat? Sure, he lasted a while and managed to survive multiple attempts to get him out.

3 minutes ago, Element said:

i may ask followup questions if i so desire x

bring it on x

4 minutes ago, Element said:

What was the reaction to last round's idol play? Are people nervous that more could come out and affect them soon?

it surely didn't go as planned for most of us. more idols? there were only 2 idol hunts, so i don't think it's a concern

Second immunity in a row! Do you think you needed it? Do you think that people might see you as a challenge threat?

i believe i need it well just like i told you the other tribal and what we've seen from these tribals, anything is possible so i have to make sure that i'm safe. yeah i'm worried too. but i'm not a challenge threat and since the next one will probably involve writing. you know i always flop at that kind of challenge.

7 minutes ago, Element said:

Last round, you successfully played a hidden immunity idol! Do you think that things have changed for you since this idol play? Or will your name still be popular at this tribal council?

Well considering we are the most boring top 6 i am definitely expecting some votes coming my way :mandown:

2 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Well considering we are the most boring top 6 i am definitely expecting some votes coming my way :mandown:

Or you coming after me every possible second you can get?

f99gDOx.gif

Who is going home tonight? Is this vote going to be a blindside? 

We'll see. I have no idea at this point how things will go

• ATRL Moderator

less than 30 minutes until the deadline!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.