Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

Kiiwii literally voted me out tho.

And sure, maybe sticking with an alliance isn't ground breaking but let's not act like your game play was anymore ground breaking, girl.

Anyway, not gonna argue with you

yJVUJr9.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

4 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

i successfully managed to pull off K$'s blindside, without any of you knowing. admittedly, it may have not been the best move for me anyway lol. answer my original question tho, sis :'(

oh yes i was shook by that! poor k$ the casualty. :cries: tbh after that mld had told me and thats how i found out you gave the idol to erik. thats when everyone started to see your cards and the suspicion started. then the double vote thing was kind of the end of it.  :dancehall:

and im getting to your question!! :gaycat3:

8 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

Kiiwii literally voted me out tho.

And sure, maybe sticking with an alliance isn't ground breaking but let's not act like your game play was anymore ground breaking, girl.

Anyway, not gonna argue with you

yJVUJr9.gif

i never said that i had the mind of a master mind.  but you did exclaim to everyone that you called the shots round after round when that wasnt the case. no one was perfect. i am just pitching my case as to why i think i should win against thecptz. 

yJVUJr9.gif

Just now, kipperskipper said:

i never said that i had the mind of a master mind.  but you did exclaim to everyone that you called the shots round after round when that wasnt the case. no one was perfect. i am just pitching my case as to why i think i should win against thecptz. 

yJVUJr9.gif

I was obviously being dramatic, but it doesn't matter because i'm not in the final 2. So reverting anything back to me only makes you look messy.

Pitch away, but keep it cute sis

yJVUJr9.gif

..yet no one wanted to vote buddy and me out earlier despite knowing that we were v tight and we were 2 votes :toofunny2:

well some tried

5 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

I was obviously being dramatic, but it doesn't matter because i'm not in the final 2. So reverting anything back to me only makes you look messy.

Pitch away, but keep it cute sis

yJVUJr9.gif

Image result for valentina youre upset gif

jk hehe

19 minutes ago, kiiwii said:

i successfully managed to pull off K$'s blindside, without any of you knowing. admittedly, it may have not been the best move for me anyway lol. answer my original question tho, sis :'(

nn true. we were shook

12 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

oh yes i was shook by that! poor k$ the casualty. :cries: tbh after that mld had told me and thats how i found out you gave the idol to erik. thats when everyone started to see your cards and the suspicion started. then the double vote thing was kind of the end of it.  :dancehall:

everyone? buddy and i, we wanted to target kiiwii since the scene’s elimination. it was just the number thing that made it a lot later than it should’ve been

i will answer mld’s later! thanks for your patience

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

everyone? buddy and i, we wanted to target kiiwii since the scene’s elimination. it was just the number thing that made it a lot later than it should’ve been

Isn't that coattail riding though?

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

Isn't that coattail riding though?

how? i thought coattail riding means you didn’t do anything and another person just drags you. when i didn’t get any influence from buddy. we helped each other.

18 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

wait... so MLD told you about it before mistakenly putting the answers in the thread? :gaycat3: 

2 hours ago, kiiwii said:

wait... so MLD told you about it before mistakenly putting the answers in the thread? :gaycat3: 

Actually no. He asked me what happened with the idol. I said that it was complicated and that it was a last minute plan behind the scenes. 

On 1/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, kiiwii said:

congratulations to the both of you! 

@kipperskipper 

We were aligned since the tribe swap, and throughout our strategizing, we recognized that Buddy was a major threat to win the game. At the final 5, you used your idol on yourself. What was your reasoning for this, rather than using your idol effectively to get Buddy voted out and add onto your resumé? 

hello!:heart2: yes you were my #1 ally in the entire game and I was really sad to vote you out and not make it to the end with you. but your allegiance to Erik scared me. i apologize for that but it is what it is :emofish:

Anyways, you and I had so many talks about plotting and scheming. It seemed like after the scene vote every round we had the same discussion about voting out buddy  :gaycat3: but if i am honest, towards the end i didn't see buddy as that much of a threat to win the game. you knew how you and i played the game and i felt that was enough. 

Anyways, TBH i knew i was in a great position and didn't need the idol because after eriks elimination, i felt it was better for me to vote you out instead of buddy. you showed that your loyalties seemed to lie with erik and buddy over me. plus in my eyes you were the most strategic person left in the game because you and i did everything together, made all the plans together, but you had an edge over me when you gave the idol to erik and had the secret advantage. therefore i knew that me going to the final 3 with you was not a good idea on my end. i also thought you may not have taken me to the final 3. So at that time the plan was made to vote you out. i talked about voting you out with the remaining players buddy, mld, and thecpt. So if i did play the idol on you, then i would had to have essentially lied to 3 people just to save 1 person and just to vote out buddy. that seemed way too elaborate and snakey on my end and i would have burned any shot at final 3 and if I did make it i would have lost the trust and possible votes from thecptz, mld, and buddy. so not voting out buddy seemed like the better move for me because going into final 4 i  had thecptz, buddy, and mld 100% trusting me and therefore i had a great shot to final 3. plus i knew buddy and thecptz would never team up with mld so i was in a position where i could pick siding with mld or pick siding with buddy/thecptz ultimately controlin my fate.

also i played it on myself because i wanted to secure top 5 and i wanted to be safe rather than sorry, in case yall wanted to pull a fast on on me. :gaycat3: i didnt want to go home with an idol in my pocket :clown:

8 hours ago, kiiwii said:

tenor.gif i never saw his answers. he deleted them in the thread way before i knew he accidentally posted them :gaycat3:

12 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

plus i knew buddy and thecptz would never team up with mld so i was in a position where i could pick siding with mld or pick siding with buddy/thecptz ultimately controlin my fate.

They probably would have tried to if I had gotten immunity at the final four, considering the possibility that I could have fleshed my review out better and make it more thorough than it was. Their only other option was voting each other off and we know how strong their bond was. Had I been immune, they would have tried to vote you out and more than likely would have tried convincing me to go along with it. 

On 1/22/2019 at 2:12 PM, MusicLoverDude said:

@thecptz

- So even though we never spoke before the Top 5, you labelled me as someone that was most likely to stab you in the back and the most annoying, which shows that someone was feeding you those answers. If you're going to throw down answers like that, it also shows you may not have been as active in the role as you say you were. In addition, you said that eliminating @wesleywalrus was one of your moments. HOWEVER, he was targetted in prior rounds before that, as evident when @Moonlightbae and @PoKiTaurus was trying to do something of that nature in the Top 13. So what about the Top 10 elimination was special enough to be "your" moment? 

You also said you were waiting for a specific time to get rid of kiiwii. But it wasn't until after I accidentally spilled that kiiwii had been helping my alliance out that you said he was a target. If you did not have that information available to you, would you still have been comfortable enough trying to eliminate him? 

So...is there really anything you actually did besides be by Buddy's side that was clever and calculating? 

first of all hi :heart2: 

whew i love how you're still not over the majority rules round when i said that it was all random :rip: but if you want to be clear about this then here you go. so for both of this, i wasn't gonna put any of my alliances down anyway. and the remaining were you, eri, and 305. from this, i hoped that i could work with eri and 305 in the future so that's the reason why i put your name down. i thought for sure that you were gonna go soon and we couldn't work together for sure (which was wrong since we actually talked even it was a short period). maybe that's my fault for not putting what i thought majority would think but based on my opinion instead. if you're still hurt about it, i'm really sorry. :hug:

for the wesley's vote, i knew that he was the target before but in my alliance, no one had talked about him at that moment since we could still use him as a number. so when i pointed out that he talked to a lot of people and people in my alliance (which were the majority at that time) started to want to vote him out, i think my plan worked out. and if you want to know about why it was special enough, i have to say that it made me choose which way i wanted to play with in the merge. and by eliminating wesley, i didn't have to play in the middle which could be exposed v easily.

next, kiiwii :heart2: the fruit! actually no. buddy and i had the thought of voting kiiwii out since scene's elimination. (the scene vote was v hurt for both buddy and i) we had that idea all along and when kiiwii used the double vote, it was clear enough for me that kiiwii needed to be the next out no matter what. i actually pm'ed kipper and buddy that we needed to get kiiwii out right after the votes were revealed or something. and i don't think no one saw you exposing yourself except me and i wasn't gonna share since i thought if i shared it, you wouldn't want to work with me. but you spilled it to other by yourselves. so to answer your question, even if i didn't know those thing, i'd still be comfortable voting out kiiwii.

apart of being by buddy's side, i think i prepared myself pretty well just in case buddy was voted out. i had a great relationship with kiiwii and kipper. i also had a working relationship with eri. so my social game helped me a lot that i think i'd be fine if buddy was voted out sooner. even though it was gonna be harder for me, i'd be fine.

thanks for your questions :heart2: i really love you and i know our personalities crashed so i want to apologize again if i did something wrong to you or made you feel hurt.

i think i've answered most of the questions now right?

9 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

They probably would have tried to if I had gotten immunity at the final four, considering the possibility that I could have fleshed my review out better and make it more thorough than it was. Their only other option was voting each other off and we know how strong their bond was. Had I been immune, they would have tried to vote you out and more than likely would have tried convincing me to go along with it. 

That was the plan and it most likely would've worked :laugh:

11 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Yes obviously but i won immunity and saved myself. So woulda/coulda/shoulda doesnt mean anything. What might have been is an abstraction. Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation :clown:

Edited by kipperskipper

On 1/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, EriKills said:

Congrats gurls for making it this far :gaycat4: I look forward to reading your responses to everyone's questions and basing my vote on your replies. I'd like to start off with these questions: 

@kipperskipper

Why did it take you so long to eliminate Buddy, knowing he was the frontrunner for the longest time? It feels like you almost LUCKED into this being a F2, because had it been F3 it's been made pretty clear Buddy would have won. To the jury this could be seen as very dumb gameplay. Why not elim him earlier in the game, especially since like you yourself said, you had the option to work with other players (who were arguably seen as MUCH less of a threat)?

thanks legend :gaycat2:

first off, idk how many times i had to type buddy's name over the past 48 hours of answering questions. steWukc.jpg?1 so disclaimer im only gonna keep mentioning him and his game cuz you asked. i dont mean to sound like a hater/arrogant/obsessed or anything like that :gaycat3: so here it goes. sorry in advanced, it's nothing personal :gaycat3:

but in all honesty the reason i kept him around so long was because i did feel that i had a shot at beating him, and i would have defended that. and also i knew he was someone that wouldnt vote me out, where as people like you, 305, and mld may have. thats why i priioritized voting yall out over him. but i do see that the jury may not have thought that was "right", cuz Buddy was always the focus of attention and I was not. Buddy was always seen as a big threat and I liked to hide behind that for the majority of the game. He has a reputation on this forum that i dont have. people know him already and that previous perception of him as a good game player may have contributed to your opinion of him vs your opinion of me, some one new. but in this season i don't think he dominated as much as everyone thought.  he seemed to have power once the merge started but after the scene vote his game plateaued IMO. after that vote we left him with only one true ally which was thecptz. idk if he may have had pms and connections with you or your alliance, but he obviously never followed through if he did.:shrug: "should've/could've/ would've doesn't mean anything because it never happened. :alexz2:we all could have done things differently and no one was perfect.  but  the reason i say buddy's game plateaued is because after the scene vote he was expendable IMO where i was extendable.  he wouldn't/couldn't take down your alliance with just thecptz alone. he had to rely on me and kiiiwii. he also maybe was comfortable/complacent and felt that he didn't need to team up with you,mld, or 305 to get an edge over kiiwii and i. maybe its cuz he trusted us too much. :shrug:but that's why i say i was extendable. i extended myself out to yall and saved yall by flipping. i then extended myself and saved mld again when i voted you out. like i said before, i was in a position where i could extend myself to other players and they could see me as an ally. this gave me options and at the end of the day i could choose where i wanted to go and who i wanted to go with. after the scene vote i didnt "need" buddy anymore.  :thing:i didnt need to rely on him. i could have gone with your 3 alliance, kiiwii, and even k$. no one left in the game was gonna vote me out after that point, and no one did. :alexz2: but the difference is is that buddy did need me to progress his game. he was never gonna team up with yall.  if i stuck with yall we would have gotten him and thecptz out easily. but the reason i wanted to keep buddy around was because i knew i could use his vote to break yall up so yall wouldnt have a majority over me and kiiwii at 5. also i knew he wasn't gonna vote me out for the duration of the game. after the scene vote i dont think buddy was in power at any vote. he didn't lead the charge and his votes wouldn't have counted if it werent for kiiwii and i's choice. every round we discussed about flipping because every round each side approached us with their plans. so we always knew where each side was voting and we had options. he wasn't in charge for the 305 vote, he wasnt in charge when k$ got idoled out. he wasn't in charge for your elimination, he wasnt in charge for kiiwiis elimination, and he wasn't in charge for mld's elimination. So i don't think it was dumb gameplay on my end to keep him around and i dont think i "lucked out" getting into f2. especially since i won 2 immunites in a row that mattered most. i think that maybe his reputation may have contributed to everyone's perception. :shrug:

but like i said, no one was perfect and i certainly wasn't perfect. im not a master manipulator or puppet master. my game wasn't golden and there was a lot of things that "could' have been done differently maybe, but everything i did got me here and that is all i can defend. I think i played a good enough game that could contend with everyone else. do i think i am better than buddy? no. do i think buddy is better than me? no. do i think i played well enough to win? yes. and thats all i have to say about that :foxaylove2:

and also i knew he was someone that wouldnt vote me out

Little do you know :fan: there is a lot you don't know about my game, lots of assumptions about whether i'd do this or that, etc.

Anyway, you might as well call this Buddy's Survivor cuz.... :ahh: @Element@rl231

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.