Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 8) | FINAL. TRIBAL. COUNCIL!!

rl231

Alright so...here is how it will go for me.

@kipperskipper 

I have a couple questions. First of all, let's talk about @EriKills. He had been a main target from your side of the alliance for several rounds, while I was only targetted when he was either immune, or trying to save himself. At least four rounds of the game had gone by with him being the main target, and I was also saved over him in the re-vote. Why was it important to eliminate him before eliminating myself, when I had been the mastermind behind that alliance and the person that set up @Scene.'s elimination by reaching out to you and @kiiwii (as much as wants to discredit me for it). Was there a specific strategy as to why he in particular had a target on his back? 

And my second question is, do you still see yourself sitting next to thecptz if we had voted Buddy off together, and then you got immunity still in the Top 3? The feud between me and Buddy was considered to be the biggest one in majority rules, and we both had an active role in the social part of this game. So, if Buddy and me had switched places, would you have voted me off and still see thecptz as less of a threat? 

@thecptz

- So even though we never spoke before the Top 5, you labelled me as someone that was most likely to stab you in the back and the most annoying, which shows that someone was feeding you those answers. If you're going to throw down answers like that, it also shows you may not have been as active in the role as you say you were. In addition, you said that eliminating @wesleywalrus was one of your moments. HOWEVER, he was targetted in prior rounds before that, as evident when @Moonlightbae and @PoKiTaurus was trying to do something of that nature in the Top 13. So what about the Top 10 elimination was special enough to be "your" moment? 

You also said you were waiting for a specific time to get rid of kiiwii. But it wasn't until after I accidentally spilled that kiiwii had been helping my alliance out that you said he was a target. If you did not have that information available to you, would you still have been comfortable enough trying to eliminate him? 

So...is there really anything you actually did besides be by Buddy's side that was clever and calculating? 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy!

• thecptz

• Element

• kipperskipper

9 hours ago, kiiwii said:

@thecptz 

You have only been voted for twice throughout this game. Do you believe this is in part of your under the radar game or do you think you may have been this season's goat?

hi kiiwii :heart2: i believe this is a part of my UTR game. despite winning 2 immunities and never had a feud with anyone, no one wanted to vote me out. i think it's because i've aligned myself with people who are a bigger target than myself like you, buddy, or ksmellie.

11 hours ago, EriKills said:

@thecptz

How much control and influence would you say you had in your alliance's decisions? Per Buddy's comments earlier, he called the shots round to round. Is this true? Were you just a follower this entire time with no real say in any of the decisions?

10 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

@thecptz My lovely Thai Baby Z. Many of us, including me, has thought that you have been just riding your alliance's coattail. Do you agree? If you are not, tell us why and how you are not a coattail rider.

so hi both of you. i decided to group your question since it was kinda similar. hope yall don't mind :dancehall: so to begin with, i don't think i'm a coattail rider. even though it might seem like that, i actually had some say in the decision. start with wesley's elimination, though he might be on some radars already, i put the suspicion into him to make him a bigger target and voted him out. before scene's elimination, eri was going to be the person we were going to vote instead of MLD. but i thought that i could work with eri (and eri and i, we talked later than that too) so i changed the topic to MLD. then the kiiwii's elimination, i remembered buddy was still indecisive and i told him that we needed to get kiiwii out otherwise he'd win.

and i think other than those that i've mentioned, it was not buddy's decision alone. it was both our decision to vote out some people. we've talked and decided together. i didn't wait for buddy to tell me that i needed to vote for that person. no. so saying that he called the shots might be a bit exaggerate.

10 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Also, I know it was Buddy! who called the shots of my elimination but I wanna know what parts did both of you play with it. Good luck!

hi again :eli: i think you was the biggest target at that time, especially with getting those eruptions. it made you become a target by itself. so for your vote, i was just agreeing since it was the right move and the move that would benefit me in the long run.

9 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I have a couple questions. First of all, let's talk about @EriKills. He had been a main target from your side of the alliance for several rounds, while I was only targetted when he was either immune, or trying to save himself. At least four rounds of the game had gone by with him being the main target, and I was also saved over him in the re-vote. Why was it important to eliminate him before eliminating myself, when I had been the mastermind behind that alliance and the person that set up @Scene.'s elimination by reaching out to you and @kiiwii (as much as wants to discredit me for it). Was there a specific strategy as to why he in particular had a target on his back? 

And my second question is, do you still see yourself sitting next to thecptz if we had voted Buddy off together, and then you got immunity still in the Top 3? The feud between me and Buddy was considered to be the biggest one in majority rules, and we both had an active role in the social part of this game. So, if Buddy and me had switched places, would you have voted me off and still see thecptz as less of a threat? 

1.) so at the time it was the 6 person alliance made up of me, kiiwii, k$, buddy, thecptz, and scene, vs you, erik, and 305. the way i saw it was that yall had a tight 3, buddy, thecptz, and scene had a tight 3, me and kiiwii were tight, and k$ was in between the 5. So buddy,thecptz and scene wanted to play a non eventful non startegic game and pick yall off one by one and go to top 5, using k$ up til 6. I didnt want to go to top 5 like that because i didnt want to play for 5th place. this is something that i thought of for a while. After our alliance voted off katy and wes yall were practically goners. noah fence but in regards to the scene vote i don't think you were a "mastermind" because at that point yall were desperate and needed to do anything to survive. the scene blindside was mine and kiiwiis move that we decided to make. we made that decision to flp for our benefit. The reason i wanted to flip on my majority alliance was because i wanted to break up buddy, scene, and thecptz so kiiwii and i could have an edge. once we did that we gained yours, eriks, and 305s trust because we saved yall. Now the reason why erik was such a big focus was because he was a big threat in immunity challenges and if he kept winning then it would ruin my plans because the way I saw it was that if me and kiiwii stuck with you, erik, and mld then it would have been a 3 vs 2 situation and i would have gotten out at 5. So me flipping would have been pointless. That is why i wanted to vote erik off. I wanted it to be me, kiiwii, and k$, vs you and erik vs buddy and thecptz. This way i could have options and my 3 could flip to both sides with me having the majority at all times.  But i later found that kiiwii had been super close to erik and even gave him an idol. This bothered me because i had thought i was kiiwiis #1 but instead he was alligned with someone that I was not. so another reason i wanted erik out over you was because i wanted kiiwii to only have me and not erik. Plus i trusted you more than erik and needed you to make moves. Then kiiwii tried saving erik again with the secret advantage when they lied to us about voting off buddy. they told us to vote buddy but instead they voted off you. i saved you once again by not voting buddy but instead voting off erik with buddy and thecptz, which by me doing that foiled their plans. I was focused on getting erik out because he was someone that i never had pms with and he was super close with my #1 ally kiiwii. I didn't want to vote you out over him because I wanted to ally with you, which we did after the scene vote. if kiiwii was gonna have erik and if buddy was gonna have thecptz, then i needed someone as well so i thought you would be a perfect choice to align with.

2. To be honest, yes I probably would have chosen thecptz over you. The reason why is because so many of your alliance members are on the jury and I am a good reason why they are there either due to individual moves i made or group decisions. Throughout the majority of the game i didnt have pms with katy, 305, you, or erik. So I feel they may have rooted for you in the end over me. 

13 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Gurls congratulations on making the final two. It's a place I wanted to be in but Y'ALL DENIED ME OF IT. Just kidding, I accept leaving at 11 because I was being kind of a bitch. But enough about that. Here are my questions for you and I hope you answer them with utmost honesty.

@thecptz My lovely Thai Baby Z. Many of us, including me, has thought that you have been just riding your alliance's coattail. Do you agree? If you are not, tell us why and how you are not a coattail rider.

@kipperskipper the hero of the season as been voted by most of our fellow castaways. Do you agree with that? Why or why not?

Also, I know it was Buddy! who called the shots of my elimination but I wanna know what parts did both of you play with it. Good luck!

thanks! <3 

first question: Yes and no. I was a hero to some, and a villain to others. I had heroic like qualities becase I felt i was an underdog from the begiining of the game. I was still new to atr (the only posts i had were from my very short run in BB). So i had no frineds and no prior relations with anyone. It was really hard for me because it seemed everyone else knew eachither. So i had to try my hardest forming relations. early on i did this by just being nice and being loyal to my pre-merge alliances. Also, i think my competition wins really saved me. I won 3 individual immunities, got lots of perfect 10's pre merge, and I had the highest overall score. Another reason I feel I was a hero was because I was alligned with almost everyone, I showed my loyalties at times, and I saved a lot of peoples lives in the game.  In fact I really helped everyone progress throughout the game indirectly or directly. for example, when kiiwii and i flipped on buddy, scene, k$, and thecptz, we literally saved the lives of erik, 305, and mld. We had a comfortable 6 person alliance that we could have stuck with and picked the other side off one-by-one. But i didn't want to be a follower. I wanted to play my own individual game. Also after that buddy, thecptz, and K$ were obviously blindsided. they went from the top of the pole to now the bottom because they presumably had 3 people vs 5 me, kiiwii, 305, erik, and mld. So instead of turning on us, they pleaded we dont vote them out. so on the next vote kiiwii and i decided to flip back and regain buddy's and thecptz trust and vote off 305. we once again saved lives because kiiwii and i could have stuck with that new 5 person alliance. but the thing is, i never wanted to be tied down to an alliance. i wanted to flip back and forth and form new connections with all sides. that way everyone else who were focused on the opposition would target each other and not me. So me flip flopping and blindsiding people could be seen as villainous because it involved me lying and blindsiding people. i blindsided scene, i blinsided 305, i blindsided erik, i blindsided mld, and i blindsided buddy.  But the thing is, even after becoming an unpredictable player, every round both sides still trusted me and still wanted to vote with me. I think i would attribute that to my social game. People didn't see me as an enemy ever but as an ally. 

2nd question: In all honesty i don't think buddy really "called the shots". Every decision i made was a conscience decision and I was always in a position to switch alliances. so teaming up with buddy, thecptz, scene, and k$ for your vote was a conscious decision i made for my benefit and to progress my game. i chose to vote you out because at that point i had no allegiance toward you, 305, erik, or mld. so my thinking was "if you're not with me, you're against me". none of yall had pmed me at that point and i was in a comfortable 6 person majority alliance so i went with that. :michael: it wasnt personal towards you, it was just an easy decision. But i only stuck with that alliance for one more vote and then broke free. so idk where this buddy calls the shots narrative comes from. After the scene vote I made my own decisions. I was always in a position to flip flop back to each side. so buddy was no longer in a power position to "call shots" because his only true ally was thecptz. those 2 were always gonna vote together and couldnt/wouldn't have progressed if it weren't for me and kiiwii. 

12 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Why was it important to eliminate him before eliminating myself, when I had been the mastermind behind that alliance and the person that set up @Scene.'s elimination by reaching out to you and @kiiwii (as much as wants to discredit me for it). 

Whew, you’re still trying it with this move, aren’t you? Is it because you feel it was the one redeeming move of your game that you had a hand in making since you were on the wrong side of the vote twice, prior to that?

Must I remind you that I was the one to message you first once merge came? So no, you weren’t the one to reach out to me. After fooling both you and Eri into thinking Eri was the target when we actually voted wesley off, I then told you I was ready to flip. You didn’t even want to vote for Scene to begin with, you wanted to vote Buddy, despite me telling you that I knew of Scene’s advantage. It wasn’t until Buddy won immunity that you decided on Scene, aka my target. If you think you in any way influenced me, or the votes to be put on Scene, you’re wrong. Did that help jog your memory a bit? 

go awf kiiwii :coffee2:

Some things just aren't adding up, but i'll take that to the jury chat

yJVUJr9.gif

2 hours ago, kiiwii said:

Whew, you’re still trying it with this move, aren’t you? Is it because you feel it was the one redeeming move of your game that you had a hand in making since you were on the wrong side of the vote twice, prior to that?

Must I remind you that I was the one to message you first once merge came? So no, you weren’t the one to reach out to me. After fooling both you and Eri into thinking Eri was the target when we actually voted wesley off, I then told you I was ready to flip. You didn’t even want to vote for Scene to begin with, you wanted to vote Buddy, despite me telling you that I knew of Scene’s advantage. It wasn’t until Buddy won immunity that you decided on Scene, aka my target. If you think you in any way influenced me, or the votes to be put on Scene, you’re wrong. Did that help jog your memory a bit? 

!!!

Even I KNOW that without you Scene wouldn't have gone

2 hours ago, kiiwii said:

Honey whatever. Sorry for forgetting that but it's been 2 months...it's not like I look through every single one of my PMs to memorize what happened. 

5 more days and this game is over and we can put all this fighting to rest. Anyways I'm living for all the drama myself :gaycat1:

See the source image

Going literally 1 vote against the majority (taking out Scene) and then subsequently picking off the minority alliance at every opportunity possible rather than going against the more strategic players in your majority alliance is hardly unpredictable or groundbreaking gameplay. :zzz: 

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

Going literally 1 vote against the majority (taking out Scene) and then subsequently picking off the minority alliance at every opportunity possible rather than going against the more strategic players in your majority alliance is hardly unpredictable or groundbreaking gameplay. :zzz: 

sdhjs that's what I was thinking.

The whole Scene move made NO sense to me. I know, yeah, weaken me or whatever and take out someone with power. But if you're gonna flip, then FLIP. Don't come back and pick off yall. At least Kiiwii voted against me on multiple occasions :toofunny3:

And the whole thing about "picking off the minority is boring" when it literally made my alliance the minority at one point made no sense. You're going against what you said.

Not ragging you, Kipper, but just trying to make sense of this.

19 hours ago, Buddy! said:

For both of yall: @thecptz@kipperskipper

Give me three reasons why I should cast my vote for you. In particular, i'd like to know which 3 moves you think brought you to the final 2. Kipper, we both know you're going to list my elimination. Yes, it was a good move, but that's obvious. So avoid using that, please! Explain to me why these 3 moves were important, and how they changed the course of the game for you.

1. Making alliances/connections with both sides, allowing myself to never be either sides target (which is why i never got a single vote after the merge and only got 1 random vote pre-merge). At the merge I was in an alliance with Poki, Moonlight K$, Kiiwii, wesley and another one with you, kiiwii, thecptz, and scene so therefore i was connected with 7 players and at that point i knew mld, 305, erik, and katycat were together. at that point it was suspected that you were gonna go home. The 5 person moti alliance wanted to vote you out. But kiiwii and I decided to join with you, thecptz, and scene. We had many discussions on whether we wanted to betray our original moti tribe or if we wanted to jump ship. we decided to jump ship which ultimately saved you. The reason i waned to flip on my moti tribe was because k$ and moonlight made up fake rumors pre merge that I had an idol. So therefore I didn't trust them. The reason i lined up with yall was because yall had the same enemies as i did.  I wanted to be in a majority position and that 5 person alliance we had was all the security that i needed to then make more moves later on in the game. After that  I made more connections when i flipped on yall and joined erik, mld, and 305 ( the people that i never had a pm with prior). This flip got me closer to yours and thecptz's enemies and allowed me to have options moving forward. You and thecptz would only target them and those 3 would only target yall. Never once was i voted for even after betraying both sides.

2. The biggest move I made that changed the rest of the entire game was when there was 9 people left and Kiiiwii and I decided to flip on you, thecptz, scene, and k$ to vote out scene. We decided to ultimately save MLD, erik, and 305's life in the game and turn on our loyal alliance. Doing this allowed kiiwii and i to be in a power position. after that vote we gained the trust of the "enemies" (mld, 305, and erik) which were ultimatley yours and thecptz enemies. I always wanted to play the middle and to be flexible and not be blinded by a division. in all honesty that was your weakness. after that vote you and thecptz seemed to stay in a box and only threw your votes to those 3. Kiiwii and I  were in a great position because literally every round after that everyone would pm us asking us to team up with them, have our votes, or ask and plead to not be voted out. From there on out MLD, erik, and 305 were no longer focused on me or kiwii as threats but instead you and thecptz. Also, you and thecptz were never coming for me or kiiwii and yall only focused on mld, 305, and erik. This move propelled me into a position to where i could be connected to all sides, know where each side was voting, and be asked to join either side. I was able to have options and choose my fate or other players fates. (along with the good sis kiiwii ofc). I called my own shots.  

yJVUJr9.gif

3. Lastly voting out erki, saving MLD, and finding out kiiwiis advantage and foiling his and eriks plan was another big move for me.  I had been allied with kiiwii the majority of the game, got really close, but i knew if he was in the final he would win. so leading up to this i wanted a reason to get kiiwii out. after this tribal, it was a perfect way to get kiiwii out without having to betray him.  Kiiwii had gotten an advantage during a volcano eruption which allowed him to have 2 votes. The plan that round was thecptz and you were gonna vote erik, and kiwii, mld, me, and erik were supposed to vote out you. however i knew things were fishy  because kiiwii was acting indecisive. kiiwii and i discussed where we should vote. either with you and thecptz or with erik and ml. we contemplated which would be the better move. this was the live round so we were limited on time and he hadn't given me a concrete answer and time was ticking. I later found out it was because he didnt want to pick between erik and you. I then told you this in a pm. He even mentioned we vote MLD, but thats not what i wanted to do. but when there were a few minutes left he lied and said he was voting you out.  So i came up with a plan to get mld on my side. I told mld that erik and kiiwii wanted to vote him out. i only really did this to gain MLDs trust even more and to turn MLD and erik on eachother. I knew kiiwii and erik were tight, you and thecptz were tight so i needed an edge somewhere. plus mld and erik were in a long term alliance so i needed to break them up. i told mld so that he could vote erik as well. however he didnt see in time. then the votes were revealed and it was 3 for erik, 3 for mld, and 1 for buddy. had i listened to kiiwii it would have been 2 for erik, 3 for mld, and 2 for buddy. therefore, i saved mlds life once again. this plan backfired on kiiwii and erik. erik then ended going home on the revote and kiiwii went from the top to the bottom. He wasted his double vote advantage by trying to save erik, but i ended up foiling that and got rid of erik. This weakened kiiwii who was the strongest player in the game and gave me that edge over him. So me voting out erik allowed me to then keep the trust i had with everyone left in the game and put me in a good position moving forward from there. once again i could have teamed up with kiiwii and mld next vote or you and thecptz next vote. I also had the idol and knew that i really didnt need it because kiiwii was public enemy #1. So i knew i was in a great position to make top 4 and top 3.

20 minutes ago, EriKills said:

yall werent the minority alliance after that.

it was you, 305, mld

me, kiiwii (with kiiwi more in the middle)

buddy and thecptz with k$ in between me kiwii, and buddy/thecptz.

it could have technically been a majority alliance if i stayed with yall but i didnt want you mld and 305 to have a majority over me. so i decided to vote 305 to take out one of your loyal numbers. 

after the scene vote i was in a position to flip flop between sides. did i always flipflop? no but i was always in that position where every round your side or buddy/thecptz would question and ask for my vote or loyalty. 

the only other players in the "majority" alliance were buddy and thecptz. which is literally 2 people that couldnt make a dent in yall if it werent for kiiwii and i. and in regards to your comment about me not taking out more startigc players: are kiiwii and buddy in the final 2? no they are not.

yJVUJr9.gif

Edited by kipperskipper

Don't know why you're coming for me and my game play. Hm, last I checked I help choose who wins

yJVUJr9.gif

14 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

sdhjs that's what I was thinking.

The whole Scene move made NO sense to me. I know, yeah, weaken me or whatever and take out someone with power. But if you're gonna flip, then FLIP. Don't come back and pick off yall. At least Kiiwii voted against me on multiple occasions :toofunny3:

And the whole thing about "picking off the minority is boring" when it literally made my alliance the minority at one point made no sense. You're going against what you said.

Not ragging you, Kipper, but just trying to make sense of this.

it made great sense to me. if i stuck with the 6 person alliance with yall, picked off the minority one by one, would that have been unpredictable or groundbreaking gameplay??? No!  its a numbers game and i wanted numbers and options. you and thecptz were blinded by the division and didnt move from it. you two always voted together and played a predictable game. always voting for the other alliance. the reason i voted with yall to vote 305 cuz i didnt want them three to have a majority over me and kiiwii and the reason i voted erik was cuz i didnt want erik and kiiwii to be tighter than him and i. those were literally the only 2 other votes where i voted with yall and i had my own reasons. not your reasons.

also kiiwii only voted against you on the scene vote and the that got erik eliminated which ended up being a bust for him thanks to me. so how does that make him any different? 

18 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

was this directed at me or @EriKills? because it is true that erik contradicts himself. if i joined his alliance and picked you, thecptz, and k$ off (the minority) would that not have been boring???  

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

also kiiwii only voted against you on the scene vote and the that got erik eliminated which ended up being a bust for him thanks to me. so how does that make him any different? 

i successfully managed to pull off K$'s blindside, without any of you knowing. admittedly, it may have not been the best move for me anyway lol. answer my original question tho, sis :'(

Edited by kiiwii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.