H100: In My Feelings #10x #1, I Love It #6

Renan90

9 minutes ago, Chainsmoker said:

Where are the big hits??

IMF and GLY are both so weak by #1s standards right now. 

Nonexistent. 

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• slw84

• Green

• sakisfan16

46 minutes ago, Chainsmoker said:

Where are the big hits??

IMF and GLY are both so weak by #1s standards right now. 

I feel like the #1s this year have been really strong overall in terms of chart points since Gods Plan back in Feb. However, now we have a #1 with like low 300s in terms of points so...yeah it's easier now to get a #1 than previously. I think a truly weak #1 falls in the below 300 range....which is where we may be by the end of the tracking week. 

I hope GLY gets to #1 just so Cardi can have a third #1. And the song is clearly a huge huge hit so it's not like it would be a default kinda thing. 

Billboard is not about quality. It's about popularity, and "Girls Like You" has been popular for the past three months. It's just one of those songs that was upstaged by another huge song but will gain Billboard glory eventually after the hype dies down. It deserves to be #1, so I hope it makes it there next week.

Edited by Cap10Planet

Imagine Cardi gets her third #1s without lifting her fingers while some faded rapper still chasing her first #1 with promos, Freud, crying tactics, body exposure, twerking like an horny anaconda and inviting famous artist for collab etc :rip:

1 minute ago, calm_down said:

Imagine Cardi gets her third #1s without lifting her fingers while some faded rapper still chasing her first #1 with promos, Freud, crying tactics, body exposure, twerking like an horny anaconda and inviting famous artist for collab etc :rip:

?

1 hour ago, calm_down said:

I mean what's better promo than a social media? Both her and M5 tweeted for people to stream it. No shade, because as y'all know I am rooting for GLY to hit #1 but saying that it's all without lifting fingers is a stretch. 

6 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

HOT 100

62. (+12) Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes

A bop. Good for him, his album is having legs too.

Dancing's Not a Crime lowkey needs to be a single.

I knew that Drake was #1 again this week! 

Billbaord Article always trolls ATRL 

Anyway any prediction for Eminem Lucky You & KillShot for this week?? :gaycat5:

8 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

13(N). Rap Devil
15(+5). Natural
23(+9). Trip
33(N). Self-Care - Mac Miller
35(+11). Happier
44(+28). You Say
66(+14). Smile (Living My Best Life)
78(+16). Thunderclouds
96(N). Electricity

Lauren having a Christian crossover hit :eek:

SHOOK

Ella Mai is COMING for that Top 10 in October

Machine Gun Kelly, Mac Miller and Bastille all now officially have two songs to chart in the Top 40, eliminating their one hit wonder statuses. Sadly, it's a shame this happened to Mac after his death, so I'm glad Bastille and MGK got second hits. Happier is an amazing track! And MGK got himself that buzz.

High Hopes almost Top 60 :clap3: 

The fact that if it wasn't for that rule Perfect could outlast both God's Plan and Nice for what  :skull:  

As I stated on PulseMusicBoard...

If Ella Mai's "Trip" ascends to the top ten of the Hot 100, she'll become only the second Black, (non Hip-Hop) Female artist/soloist this decade to have two top ten singles in a calendar year after Rihanna as a lead artist thus far. 

Also, she's the first Black Female artist/soloist to have a number-one song on Adult-R&B radio (UAC) that also peaked within the top ten/five of the Hot 100 since Alicia Keys' 'No One' in 2007/2008.

It's not a "record" by any means but it does show how extremely difficult it has been for Black Female R&B artists to crossover into the upper realms of the Hot 100 in today's industry compared to the 2000's. ?

@umich 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

I thought Ella Mai would be a one-hit wonder. I am happy for her success and hope that other R&B girls climb the charts with her. I can easily see SZA, Kehlani, Normani, and maybe H.E.R. doing it as well. It’s a black music renaissance on the charts and probably the best time for R&B artists to cross over since the mid 00’s.

3 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

I thought Ella Mai would be a one-hit wonder. I am happy for her success and hope that other R&B girls climb the charts with her. I can easily see SZA, Kehlani, Normani, and maybe H.E.R. doing it as well. It’s a black music renaissance on the charts and probably the best time for R&B artists to cross over since the mid 00’s.

Poor Tinashe. This site dragged her under before she had a chance to pop off

29 minutes ago, Sinister said:

Poor Tinashe. This site dragged her under before she had a chance to pop off

Tee had a whole host of problems to be fair. But timing certainly wasn’t on her side.

8 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Perfect #22 up 3 spots.

55 weeks.

?

QueenofCopyPaste

US YouTube

6 +1
Maroon 5 - Girls Like You (feat. Cardi B)
1,501,553 -281,349

8 =
Drake - In My Feelings
1,299,357 -347,636

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

As I stated on PulseMusicBoard...

If Ella Mai's "Trip" ascends to the top ten of the Hot 100, she'll become only the second Black, (non Hip-Hop) Female artist/soloist this decade to have two top ten singles in a calendar year after Rihanna as a lead artist thus far. 

Also, she's the first Black Female artist/soloist to have a number-one song on Adult-R&B radio (UAC) that also peaked within the top ten/five of the Hot 100 since Alicia Keys' 'No One' in 2007/2008.

It's not a "record" by any means but it does show how extremely difficult it has been for Black Female R&B artists to crossover into the upper realms of the Hot 100 in today's industry compared to the 2000's. ?

@umich 

That’s why I’m amazed and shocked at the same time about her rapid rise. I hope she can continue this momentum into 2019 and beyond, or at least open door s for more to succeed as well.

2 minutes ago, umich said:

That’s why I’m amazed and shocked at the same time about her rapid rise. I hope she can continue this momentum into 2019 and beyond, or at least open door s for more to succeed as well.

The sad thing she is very average. HER deserves the success but she's on this black Sia thing.

but her being average and dressing basic helps her be more relatable, and it's a great brand. She's taking the Adele Vs Beyoncé route.

I think Girls Like You is dethroning In My Feelings next week.

yikes, Eminem should have blocked both.

9 hours ago, calm_down said:

:michael:

9 hours ago, calm_down said:

Imagine you not being creepily obsessed 

2 minutes ago, slw84 said:

:michael:

They’re so angry and upset at life they don’t even notice that they’re saying **** that’s makes any logical sense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.