Liam Payne’s EP fails to chart

TalkThatRihanna

serves them right to end their boy band so early... they can keep flopping for all i care... atleast if they were in 1D they would still be earning massive money through touring 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Destiny

• Grumpy Gills

• Torturo

• unclefloprry

He waited too long and STD is not even on it. The songs aren't that bad though. Better than Zayn's sleepy mess and whatever tf Harry's stuff was

1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

He waited too long and STD is not even on it. The songs aren't that bad though. Better than Zayn's sleepy mess and whatever tf Harry's stuff was

:deadbanana2:

What were his numbers then? How is this possible? Even the most abysmal numbers chart low. :rip:

23 minutes ago, Roulette said:

What were his numbers then? How is this possible? Even the most abysmal numbers chart low. :rip:

inb4 not even one single person purchased it. :deadbanana4:

Is the album even released? :rip:

Watch it going gold first week  because of the earlier singles that got streamed though :rip: 

A song called STD, Cupcakke is shook :toofunny2:

I feel like Niall could end up lasting the longest, the rest just don't seem interested enough. 

What EP?

Thuggin

I thought the ep wasnt selling for enough for it to be eligible on the top 200

Edited by FireMotif16

9 hours ago, Destiny said:

They're all moderately successful/ flops but Zayn has most definitely had the most chart success :cm:

You're delusional :rip: Niall has had the most chart success and also had a #1 album btw. Zayn has 1 solo hit with Pillowtalk and another hit because of Taylor Swift. The rest of the singles all bombed.

I use to stan Liam, but his music sucks. I didn't buy it either and after this EP bombed so hard I doubt he will even release a album. Harry and Niall have done the best.

I think it couldnt chart because of the price. Not sure 

11 hours ago, Destiny said:

Just imagine when Louis releases an album :dancehall:

Lol

The joey fatone of 1D :rip: 

Edited by Ryuuchan_X

I didn't know he released one

Honestly he has a much more lucrative opportunity at "acting" opportunities than being a singer.

2 hours ago, FrederickSpears said:

You're delusional :rip: Niall has had the most chart success and also had a #1 album btw. Zayn has 1 solo hit with Pillowtalk and another hit because of Taylor Swift. The rest of the singles all bombed.

Where? :huh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.