Year End Hot 100 Predictions

Fitzswiftie

Perfect will probably go recurrent before God's Plan so I think the latter is safe. 

And Mess if The Middle ends up Top 10 over Nice For What since I Like It, In My Feelings and Girls Like You are coming for 7-9 spots. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fitzswiftie

• Taylor fanboy

• brianc33710

• Green

Meant To Be could be T 3 with in the next 2 wks. MTB will go superrecurrent in 5 or so more weeks on BB's H 100. But with Drake still making strong gains, MTB may get pushed back down to #4-5.

On 9/24/2018 at 12:47 AM, ChampionCynthia said:

Delicate top 30, Taylor won :jonny5:

Just one promo for Delicate, Taylor. Milk it!

Edited by Taylor fanboy

On 9/21/2018 at 11:11 AM, TaylenaStan said:

Delicate can end in the top 30 :duca: Not bad for a fourth single
Imagine if Perfect ends above Gods Plan and Ed gets #1 on the year end charts 2 years in a row :jonny5:
Hope Better Now ends top 10 so Post has 3 top 10s

New Year's Day was sent to Country stations, making Delicate an uncounted fifth song. Also, Swift technically released a Top 5 song the week Look hit #1. I don't know how much effort Swift or her label Big Machine worked to promote her song.

7 hours ago, brianc33710 said:

New Year's Day was sent to Country stations, making Delicate an uncounted fifth song. Also, Swift technically released a Top 5 song the week Look hit #1. I don't know how much effort Swift or her label Big Machine worked to promote her song.

4th on Pop. Satisfied?

If MTB should finish the highest ranking Country Songs, 4/5 on EOY HOT 100, since NYN, which ranked #2 in 2010. Faith Hill's Breathe set the record though, as it was #1 EOY HOT 100 in 2000.

Week 39, or 9 months, is the 3/4 mark for the 2018 EOY HOT 100. It's virtually impossible for any new song released could rank much higher than #10.

• 2 weeks later...

Updatet4AUIUJ.png

SqN5Rfs.png

aApNJ3h.png

Y3MUZ8H.png

MMDV84d.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.