• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

On 20/8/2018 at 8:21 PM, ChartsFan said:

Rumors are Thursday,  rumors being what they are - but this one so far seems to be persistent with some cred.

It seems it was all fake, so Drake will stay some more weeks at #1

The HDD streaming numbers are out but I think they are really underestimating In My Feelings, God is a Woman and Better Now. Their numbers seem really low.

According to HDD In My Feelings is free falling with 17,6 million streams, but it doesn't make any sense because the Spotify numbers will be around 12 million, so that would mean only 5 million in Apple/Tidal? That seems really low.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

20 minutes ago, Green said:

The HDD streaming numbers are out but I think they are really underestimating In My Feelings, God is a Woman and Better Now. Their numbers seem really low.

According to HDD In My Feelings is free falling with 17,6 million streams, but it doesn't make any sense because the Spotify numbers will be around 12 million, so that would mean only 5 million in Apple/Tidal? That seems really low.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/streaming_songs

FEFE that much ahead on streaming? Wow 

Mess at “Girls Like You” being the only single that Maroon 5 won’t Discount and won’t Perform :rip:

It has a shot at #1

3 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Mess at “Girls Like You” being the only single that Maroon 5 won’t Discount and won’t Perform :rip:

It has a shot at #1

I guess Interscope would rather make more money as it stands than push for a #1. If M5 doesn't care, I doubt Interscope cares. Plus, GLY is everything M5 needed - a song that isn't dependent on a discount or payola in any form to keep it alive. A true organic hit, which they haven't had in ages. 

I'm really pulling to see it hit #1.

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

I guess Interscope would rather make more money as it stands than push for a #1. If M5 doesn't care, I doubt Interscope cares. Plus, GLY is everything M5 needed - a song that isn't dependent on a discount or payola in any form to keep it alive. A true organic hit, which they haven't had in ages. 

I'm really pulling to see it hit #1.

Since 2015 isn’t ages, it’s literally last era. :rip: 

Sugar was organic 

Edited by Mattyboy

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Since 2015 isn’t ages, it’s literally last era. :rip: 

Sugar was organic 

Yeah, Sugar was what I was referring to. Ages for them singles wise ... They've had like 6 singles since then that needed life support, two of which flopped horribly bad (This Summer, Feelings), one which was literally on life support from day one (Cold). DWK being organic is arguable. WLD was a mild hit and Wait never really took off past radio.

Edited by nick4bty

I did some calculations and the BTS/Nicki Minaj song needs to do at least 100k sales and 65 million US streams to debut at #1 (50 million from youtube and 15 million from Spotify/Apple/Tidal)

2 minutes ago, Green said:

I did some calculations and the BTS/Nicki Minaj song needs to do at least 100k sales and 65 million US streams to debut at #1 (50 million from youtube and 15 million from Spotify/Apple/Tidal)

Yeah not happening

7 minutes ago, Green said:

A chance 

BTS's Fake Love did 29k sales and 27,4 million streams and debuted at #10 but youtube counted more on the charts back then

With the current rules they would have missed the top 10 and they would have debuted around #14

11 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Yeah not happening

ARMY could easily pull 50M globally, possibly 30M US, Top 5 easily.

31 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

ARMY could easily pull 50M globally, possibly 30M US, Top 5 easily.

Keep in mind that youtube will remove the Bots/fake views like they did with Fake Love

ya'll arreally obsessed with nicki going #1. all she has to do is release a song...

ibceywwwvz8osqybuqm.gif

Edited by slw84

QueenofCopyPaste

BTS has 26 tracks on the album :duca::eek: Another #1?

@Green do you have any predictions for Janet's Made For Now? @simmnfierzig  what about you? Will it chart on the HOT 100? Thanks in advance! 

10 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

26 tracks

:rip: 

7 hours ago, youkneekorn said:

@Green do you have any predictions for Janet's Made For Now? @simmnfierzig  what about you? Will it chart on the HOT 100? Thanks in advance! 

It won’t chart, it’ll be bubbling under. 16k sales, not in top 200 for radio, and views are global.

Watch “Idol” debut at #1 after me getting dragged for just staying a prediction. Nicki WILL get credit. 

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

It won’t chart, it’ll be bubbling under. 16k sales, not in top 200 for radio, and views are global.

Watch “Idol” debut at #1 after me getting dragged for just staying a prediction. Nicki WILL get credit. 

But the non-featured version has way more points (from sales + music video), so I don't think that will be the case.

3 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Bookmarked! Don't feel bullied when we call you out if you're wrong.

Mattyboy

13 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

will all 26 tracks streams/sales count for the album? mess 

2 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

will all 26 tracks streams/sales count for the album? mess 

3 hours ago, Quaithe said:

:rip: 

13 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/us/daily/latest

Underwhelming streams for their first day. Doubt they will snatch another #1 just based on SPS. Don't have an idea how their pure sales will perform though.

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

https://spotifycharts.com/regional/us/daily/latest

Underwhelming streams for their first day. Doubt they will snatch another #1 just based on SPS. Don't have an idea how their pure sales will perform though.

Their last album went #1 on mostly pure sales. I guess it would be the same this time around too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.