Billboard 200: #2 Queen | Hot 100: #18 Barbie Dreams

iHype.

Wow... #18? I thought it would be in the top 10. Predictions have been off lately...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.. This has gone too far. Someone accused me of trolling, contacting Atlantic Records, having 2 accounts, being Nicki herself & SUICIDE over an artist? 

I’m dead.

I had 78 notifications between my inbox, quotes and @‘s.. :deadbanana: 

Okay.. This has gone too far. Someone accused me of trolling, contacting Atlantic Records, having 2 accounts, being Nicki herself & SUICIDE over an artist? You just don’t joke about certain things.. 

I had 78 notifications between my inbox, quotes and @‘s.. :deadbanana: 

Edited by Mattyboy

Barbie Dreams only at 18? :(

Why?

I really thought this was going to be a big hit for her.  Maybe even her first #1.  This is disappointing. 

1 hour ago, Mattyboy said:

Okay.. This has gone too far. Someone accused me of trolling, contacting Atlantic Records, having 2 accounts, being Nicki herself & SUICIDE over an artist? 

I’m dead.

I had 78 notifications between my inbox, quotes and @‘s.. :deadbanana: 

:deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Dreams of getting a #1 album 

Dreams of getting a top 10 debut 

:ahh:

This is insane. How did this even happen, definitely not her week lmao

This is cruel and ridiculous :ahh:

The karma just happened straight forwarded, immediately and continuously  :rip:

2 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

Okay.. This has gone too far. Someone accused me of trolling, contacting Atlantic Records, having 2 accounts, being Nicki herself & SUICIDE over an artist? You just don’t joke about certain things.. 

I had 78 notifications between my inbox, quotes and @‘s.. :deadbanana: 

you shouldn't have said anything, i know you're entitled to your opinion but keep it down low sis

Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

you shouldn't have said anything, i know you're entitled to your opinion but keep it down low sis

Said anything about what? All those things I mentioned are in public posts in this very thread. Scroll back. :rip: 

29 minutes ago, Feather said:

Any chances for GLY #1?

I think Drake will keep blocking. It wasn’t even performed tonight. Maybe, hopefully.. FEFE gets a boost from the performance but we know the VMA’s don’t matter much for iTunes anymore. 

5 hours ago, DancingShoes said:

:skull:

This ****ing thread omg :deadbanana: Poor @Mattyboy you gotta learn to tone it down; be more humble about your predictions so the girlies won't come in here and drag you every single time.

Thanks sis I guess I’ll keep it down in the DM’s from now on :eli: 

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Said anything about what? All those things I mentioned are in public posts in this very thread. Scroll back. :rip: 

i saw them sis, and i saw them people saying that you were going around saying barbie dreams will debut in the top 10 nontheless and nonstop, and you were keep saying "if the album is #2 but have 2 top 10 hits then it's not a flop" or something as i remember

3 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

i saw them sis, and i saw them people saying that you were going around saying barbie dreams will debut in the top 10 nontheless and nonstop, and you were keep saying "if the album is #2 but have 2 top 10 hits then it's not a flop" or something as i remember

Well when me and Simm both had it set to debut top 10, even with lower points and sales.. I was confident. To double, triple check, I played with the formula a few different ways and she always landed top 10. It doesn’t make much sense to me. Maybe CMA reduced sales?

Edited by Mattyboy

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

Well when me and Simm both had it set to debut top 10, even with lower points and sales.. I did the formula a few different ways and she always landed top 10. It doesn’t make much sense to me. Maybe CMA reduced sales?

Well, Simms was using HDD and by his word on Twitter, they overrestimated Nicki.

17 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

Well, Simms was using HDD and by his word on Twitter, they overrestimated Nicki.

We use the same sources. HDD definitely overestimated streaming and kworb sales. I usually give my predictions some extra streaming points, or go by which is higher on Apple Music or Spotify throughout the week. 

What's this rumor about Rihanna releasing this week? I haven't heard of this.

OT: Nicki really flopped I'm djhshjasfdka :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

What's this rumor about Rihanna releasing this week? I haven't heard of this.

OT: Nicki really flopped I'm djhshjasfdka :deadbanana2:

In the thread in the "Music" forum, a lot of trusted Rihanna insider accounts have the tea on the collab releasing this Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

In the thread in the "Music" forum, a lot of trusted Rihanna insider accounts have the tea on the collab releasing this Thursday.

Well my wig was just blown off my head

Youngblood :jonny4:

you can't blame the users dragging Mattyboy cause he's been cocky and confident and acting that he's always right in the charts.. bragging confidently that BD will debut in top10 and that HDD are doing wrong predictions.. he even said he's going to email HDD because they're doing wrong :skull:

like be humble if you're doing projections

7 hours ago, Leon said:

Umm no, this is easily her worst release. 

Watch it not even get a Grammy nom for rap :clown:

Sorry you feel that way

Still no early prediction for breathin? Is everyone scared now to do a prediction? 

Edited by Jude

QueenofCopyPaste

Early PulseMusicBoards predictions.

1. In My Feelings.              518

(=)

2. Girls Like You 387 (=)
3. I Like It 385

(=)

4. Lucid Dreams

(+2)
5. Better Now 299 (=)7
6. FEFE 293 (-2)
7. Taste 220 (+1)
8. SICKO MODE 211 (-1)
9. No Tears Left To Cry 210 (+3)
10. Love Lies 199   (+1)

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Well my wig was just blown off my head

It's most likely Childish Gambino f/ Rihanna though, not her own song.

18 minutes ago, Cain said:

It's most likely Childish Gambino f/ Rihanna though, not her own song.

If she does a Summertime Magic Remix I’d die. Next #1 confirmed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.