Billboard 200: #2 Queen | Hot 100: #18 Barbie Dreams

iHype.

1 minute ago, XXXO said:

@Mattyboy didnt you predict a top 10 lmao

Oh wow. Someone @‘ing me I was wrong. Thanks for letting me know @XXXO.

I was unaware. :hug: 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

:eatpopcorn::eatpopcorn:

I wonder if there’s going to be some clarification

here for Normani to break the top 10 next week!

4 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

No I don’t.. I predicted #4 for FEFE and the rest of my predictions have been good. You’re only paying attention to 2-3 Nicki songs. Look at my overall predictions..

On 8/11/2018 at 8:18 PM, Mattyboy said:

Well it’s going to debut top 10. The GP is eating it up.. It’s also #1 on Apple Music and Spotify, #2 on iTunes. 

She has a hit in her hands. It’s the Nicki we fell in love with. 

4 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

I really hope Barbie Dreams goes top 10. I am pretty positive it will when playing around with all numbers, it’s got a healthy lead with points. :alexz: 

It being her first era with 2 top 10 solo hits will make up for the #2 album and messy release. 

On 8/18/2018 at 11:53 PM, Mattyboy said:

Top 10 on lock. I have it at #8

72zj.gif

1 minute ago, ChartsFan said:

Nah. Y’all just love kicking S person when they are down.  If it wasn’t bragging, confidence, you’d find some other excuse.

Go and find the people you have a problem with and argue with them.

Just now, Flexus said:

:eatpopcorn::eatpopcorn:

I wonder if there’s going to be some clarification

here for Normani to break the top 10 next week!

Ariana will block her next week. I think it’ll have that #11 peak.

Just now, Mattyboy said:

Oh wow. Someone @‘ing me I was wrong. Thanks for letting me know @XXXO.

I was unaware. :hug: 

You need all them quotes to remind you how ****ty your predictions always are. Give up moron. 

1 minute ago, jonasha said:

72zj.gif

Okay we all know me and the other users were wrong. I just admitted I said on lock. What point are you trying to make here? :deadbanana: Nice you have the time to find all those specific posts in all that mess. 

On 8/13/2018 at 3:05 PM, Mattyboy said:

Something seems off. 150k? She’s been #1 on iTunes all week, even throughout the weekend into Monday. Those 50k pure have to be from iTunes.

It seems like tour bundles aren’t factored in yet. Barbz have nothing to worry about. Without physicals 200-225k is a solid guess with the bundles. :flower:

On 8/13/2018 at 3:11 PM, Mattyboy said:

Thank you! They’re all in denial. And being #1 on iTunes.

@iHype., with all your HDD threads you know for a fact something is off.

On 8/13/2018 at 3:24 PM, Mattyboy said:

Never said that rofl. Why do you keep saying this? And what does the HDD thread have to do with predictions.

She has a chance of debuting top 10 tho. Her 18th top 10 and first album to produce multiple. And it’s solo. Plus it went viral and topped Apple Music. :alexz: 

On 7/23/2018 at 0:16 AM, Mattyboy said:

I can see it be after Drake slows down. It’s fire and 69 is a viral star 

Top 10 is on lock tho 

72zj.gif

i don't know why anyone takes mattyboy serious, I thought it was pretty cobvious he was a troll.:dies::dies:

Edited by NEZ

Just now, ChartsFan said:

I’m nit arguing with anyone, I’m calling you and everyone else for bullying @Mattyboy

And if you had any clue what you were talking about or how to read you would realize that I've actually defended him from people taking shots at him. You are ridiculous.

I thought this was a CERT for top 10 OMG. :rip:

She is just entirely incapable of winning this era. :rip:

3 minutes ago, XXXO said:

You need all them quotes to remind you how ****ty your predictions always are. Give up moron. 

See what you guys did? See what the ONH did? Name calling me for taking time out to predict those who enjoy the charts and just because my wrong Nicki predictions I’m called this.

No more. Leave me alone please. Don’t @ me.. I just wanted to enjoy the charts and happen to like Nicki and because my heart was excited for the girl to get a top 10 again actually made me happy.

But now it comes to calling me a moron. Maybe I am. 

3 minutes ago, NEZ said:

i don't know why anyone takes mattyboy serious, I thought it was pretty clear he was a troll.:dies::dies:

I’m not a TROLL. Before Nicki’s era I made predictions. I posted me holding her album. I predicted Drake’s NFW debuting #1 before anyone. 

I’ve been a member on atrl for 8 years. I think I’ve posted predictions since before Roar & Applause.. :rip: I’ll dig up classic atrl sometime.

Edited by Mattyboy

Yas @ Youngblood :alexz:

We love an organic smasha :duca: Hopefully top 10 in a few weeks!

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

See what you guys did? See what the ONH did? Name calling me for taking time out to predict those who enjoy the charts and just because my wrong Nicki predictions I’m called this.

No more. Leave me alone please. Don’t @ me.. I just wanted to enjoy the charts and happen to like Nicki and because my heart was excited for the girl to get a top 10 again actually made me happy.

Girl, just stop with the whack ass predictions and going to every thread about Nicki posting about your prediction as ammunition. Just focus on Nicki's quality singles. You're just asking to get dragged and you know it. Meditate sis.

72zj.gif

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Mattyboy said:

I’m not a TROLL. Before Nicki’s era I made predictions. I posted me holding her album. I predicted Drake’s NFW debuting #1 before anyone. 

sis, give it up. maybe don't count your eggs until they hatch next time. leave the predictions for actual pros like sim.:fan:

11 minutes ago, XXXO said:

Yikes. someone needs some milk!

As much as I'm enjoying nicki floppage, you guys need to leave the poor Mattyboy alone.

It's not fair. 

2 minutes ago, Boop said:

As much as I'm enjoying nicki floppage, you guys need to leave the poor Mattyboy alone.

It's not fair. 

He's clearly enjoying it :toofunny3: 

Edited by Lein

4 minutes ago, NEZ said:

sis, give it up. maybe don't count your eggs until they hatch next time. leave the predictions for actual pros like sim.:fan:

Simm and others are wrong too. I just am posting my predictions like him and staying quiet. You guys all loved my meltdown apparently. :rip: I remember @simmnfierzig used to get dragged and asked a lot of questions like me. No wonder he’s quiet now. ?

Edited by Mattyboy

2 minutes ago, Adelephant 25 said:

Yikes. someone needs some milk!

Imagine being that mad with a stranger on an online forum :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.