• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Hurem

• Green

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg her own fans are telling her to stop and delete posts. I can’t breathe. My faves would NEVER. ?????

• ATRL Moderator

Her tweets :ahh: 

And she is STILL spilling lies on twitter with her recordbreaking 86 numbers 1s and her 200k sold :ahh:

she is def popped herseIf a piII after this news

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Digital said:

She's so f*cking delusional! :deadbanana2:

SDJGKLDHGJKsd GLOMG

Is this 86 #1's on iTunes thing being a record real or is this another moment of crazy?

She is so embarrassing, someone needs to delete her twitter

Or maybe Travis deserved to sell more than you ma’am? You aren’t biting your tongue Tuesday? You can’t dispute Billboard. Nothing changes the fact you didn’t get the number 1. Ma’am, take the L and pay it forward. Y’all stan for this? The little respect I had for her, is dead.

I love her, but I don't feel bad for her.

If she'd released a better album with less filler, and hadn't colabbed with the pedophile, I would feel bad.  

As it is, well....

Its_what_she_deserves.gif

She is extremely rich and she has so many achievements, why is she doing this to herself :biblio: 

It's all a bit sad how much of a cycle this all is. We had this mess when Nicki was beginning to pop from Lil Kim, and considering how much Cardi loves throwing tantrums on social media, I feel like her own time is coming once people lose interest in her as well. I hope more female rappers can pop so it isn't such a THIS or THAT thing. That's what fuels these beefs and meltdowns. When it's only you winning,  you get used to having all the glory. Male rappers don't have this problem, cos there's something for everyone.  I hope Nicki gets off social media and just... maybe talk to someone who isn't scared of her/gold-digging. This is painful to witness. She's never had a lot of grace but good lord. 

15 minutes ago, Digital said:

She's so f*cking delusional! :deadbanana2:

This can't be real :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Gills said:

Is this 86 #1's on iTunes thing being a record real or is this another moment of crazy?

No, I think either Beyoncé or Adele hold that record with like 100. Even Ariana had 91

I start to believe that she will be booed at the VMAs after all this bull**** :dancehall: 

15 minutes ago, Mercurio said:

This is besides the point but her debut albums sold 375K, not 400K :rip: Not Nicki trying to rewrite history.

Lrg57gc.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.