#1 on Billboard 200? X

#1 on Rap/Hip-Hop Albums? X

#1 in pure album sales? X

#1 in streaming equivalent units? X

Image result for nicki gif atrl

is the music good at least?

tumblr_inline_nnutmzcFVq1rzj8wp_500.gif  

1 minute ago, Rih On The Brain said:

If Nicki hadn't had a meltdown before any figures were released I doubt most people would care. 

People have been dragging her ever since Cardi came up. It's like they were waiting for her to fall. I used to find her insufferable but just ignored her. I don't know why people care so much about people they hate. 

Pitchfork out to get ha

Following the release of Queen, Nicki made some changes to the album, which included the inclusion of her 6ix9ine and Murda Beatz collaboration “FEFE” as a bonus track. Read the op-ed “Nicki Minaj, 6ix9ine, and the Alarming Normalization of Predatory Behavior” on the Pitch.

5 minutes ago, oceans said:

Can admins ban me? I'm so ****ing mad right now, why did you have to release this type of ****? why are you so dumb? this is NOT FOURTH ALBUM MATERIAL, THIS IS MIXTAPE TRASH, i was rooting for you, ALL BARBZ WERE ROOTING FOR YOU I'm crying so hard right now, just like last night when i couldn't pass level 45 of Jelly Go, but i don't want to remember it. so PLEASE go to the VMAS and perform a medley so next week you can top the charts like you DESERVE, my QUEEN, i love you, but im mad, good luck getting sales. Oceans out

The meltdown is here sjsjsjsjksjsks:bibliahh:

256.gif?w=634

5 minutes ago, TKO said:

Albums with tour bundles

Witness - 162k

Rainbow - 90k

Queen - 78k

Liberation - 62k

Karma is not a liar, she keeps receipts 

Image result for   gif atrl heartbeats

Wait, she has tour bundles?? mess

lgDzQRp.gif

3 minutes ago, careerfatality said:

she liked this... the fact that shes still delulu. poor thing

OMG they actually sound like Trumpsters :skull:

Metamorphosis
Just now, Kkamjong said:

She has definitely made things worse for herself, but many of these Gaga stans I see dragging her were doing it way before she ever brought Gaga into the picture. I don't understand why it seems all fanbases want to see her fail. I find her annoying and never liked her but I don't ACTIVELY want her to fail. It's a little absurd. 

It’s stan culture; everyone gets dragged during their flop era. I’ve said from the beginning that Nicki should’ve gotten off social media, but she’s too vain and her ego is far too big. Now she’s given all of her haters even more reasons to “drag” her, and I bet she STILL won’t get it. :skull:

Normally I would feel bad, but it’s hard to have sympathy for someone as narcissistic and egotistical as Nicki Minaj. Maybe this will humble her a bit.

Atrl doing honestly the most I mean Pink Print peaked at two. 

5 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

omg dsdsjkkjsdd :rip: 

She didn't lie tho....the fact this was better than the Pinkprint and couldn't match :rip:

Barbz wasn't there for her this time..

13 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Does anyone know how many physicals she  sold with each album first week?

Give it up Deelishis!!!

Nicki Minaj opens her pink tinted laptop, her blue contact lenses being removed with acrylic nails two weeks past their removal date. She opens up Billboard.com hoping to see the news of QUEEN now #1, a 200K debut as her team of college interns her  informed of. “TRAVIS SCOTT'S 'ASTROWORLD' SPENDS SECOND WEEK AT NO. 1 ON BILLBOARD 200 ALBUMS CHART” words that she will never forget. She reads the article over and over and over again, stroking her blond wig harder and harder at ever disappointing statistic, for you see, she NEEDED this, her Instagram audience needed to know rappers like her were needed in 2018. Tears emit from her eyes slowly, realizing this is her lowest first week EVER, she should know, her Wikipedia page was open last night , as she scrolled through, smiling of what once was. She starts slapping her thighs, hard and cold, and screaming, throwing her already cracked phone at the peeling pink wall, altering no one at home because she lives alone. She frantically runs to pick up the phone and rushes to twitter, hopefully that her fans have made up some statistics, yearning to please her followers with haterade. “Nicki Minaj is the Only Trinidadian raised female rapper of the last 10 years to score a consecutive run of #2 albums”, Onika Maraj gleefully yelped, as this statistic flowed very easily in her mind and made some points. She proceeds to to type up a caption on Instagram where she mentions god, her fans, her NEW achievement, the fact that Queen went #1 in over 80 countries (as of now, zero in official charts) and that the Barbie Dreams video will be coming SOON, although she doesn’t her budget is gone, a secret Republic is hiding to not cause any further meltdowns. Nicki Minaj closes the app, the cracked screen giving her a little cut that is now bleeding that she will clean with some Myx Moscasto from 2014, for she is now the winner and the bad guy is now defeated,she is now King Kong in all forms...

1 minute ago, Thickorita said:

tumblr_inline_nnutmzcFVq1rzj8wp_500.gif

:bibliahh:  

Where's that post she had of the stats she got from Universal? Did she delete it?

13 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

78K with a tour bundle :deadbanana4:

Xtina did like 60K right? this is just...

MhyrGV7.gif

Can someone explain to me what this GIF means?!

It's time to make hits and it's time to diss
How you still dissin', still can't find some hits:clown:

I live for this ****ing WEEK.

0__05b7422c990a64.jpg

HER TWEET 

Image result for nicki gif atrl

10 minutes ago, oceans said:

Can admins ban me? I'm so ****ing mad right now, why did you have to release this type of ****? why are you so dumb? this is NOT FOURTH ALBUM MATERIAL, THIS IS MIXTAPE TRASH, i was rooting for you, ALL BARBZ WERE ROOTING FOR YOU I'm crying so hard right now, just like last night when i couldn't pass level 45 of Jelly Go, but i don't want to remember it. so PLEASE go to the VMAS and perform a medley so next week you can top the charts like you DESERVE, my QUEEN, i love you, but im mad, good luck getting sales. Oceans out

Dk_VFLpV4AAlpdZ.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.