• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

190k is a solid debut 

For somebody of her stature who has both rap fans AND pop fans/gays, as well as Hip Hop being THE Streaming Genre, and somebody who called themselves Queen and pulled every single stunt to get her to #1..... not really.

OMG it wasn't even close after all her cheating. :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

So, it’s not even close. :ahh: 

congrats Travis! King of merch! Our faves could never. 

Just now, BPD said:

For somebody of her stature who has both rap fans AND pop fans/gays, as well as Hip Hop being THE Streaming Genre, and somebody who called themselves Queen and pulled every single stunt to get her to #1..... not really.

It's the second highest debut for a female in 2018 and more than a lot of you guys faves 

190k isn't bad at all especially when all of you guys said that she's over. Imagine believing an artist that is over can pull 190k

11 minutes ago, Jimmy. said:

190k :clap3:

10 years into the game, on her fourth album. Not every female rapper can relate. :alexz:

mte

After the rollout, the stunts, the bundles... i havent seen a more tragic release

Thats a decent number.  Wonder why Buzz Angle had her #1.  Oh well.

She still ain’t going nowhere :ahh: 

19 hours ago, Hurem said:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure Nicki is getting the #1. With all the bundles she did, I'm not expecting less than 350k. :michael: 

:ahh:

Wow it wasn't even close.

But honestly it doesn't even matter. Queen is a fantastic album that has been getting great reviews. She may not be #1 but she's not going anywhere anytime soon.

190k is actually pretty good. Sad that it didn't go #1 but I guess it was bound to happen. This era was not it. The album itself, of course, is greatness.

Embarrassing, after all the prostitution this week and it wasn't even close, i can't :ahh:

The album doesn’t deserve this, but the messy rollout does. I think the Target exclusive being unavailable really hurt her.

Congrats to them both :clap3:

With physicals she could’ve freaking had the #1. Nicki why? :cries: 

3 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

It's the second highest debut for a female in 2018 and more than a lot of you guys faves 

190k isn't bad at all especially when all of you guys said that she's over. Imagine believing an artist that is over can pull 190k

How many major female even released this year ? I’m sure Ariana will outdo that so she’ll be third. And no 190k is pretty bad when you consider this includes FEFE and all the other stunts she pulled 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.