• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

Congrats Travis! :clap3: 

Nicki seemed pretty content with not being #1 while shaming strippers in Hard White, I’m sure she’ll be fine!

7 minutes ago, Meowster said:

She might get #1 next week if she plays her cards right.

0 chance, Ari will drag her wig through the mud :skull: 

Just now, TasteOfYourLips said:

Nope she had tour bundle that was announced months ago at ticket price and she had another bundle this week for $5 that had Queen, Queen poster and tidal free trial with it.

Oh ok I get it now but still not even 200k with all that :soda:

Uh, I ain't never play the ho position
I ain't ever have to strip to get the pole position
Hoes is dissin'? Okay, these hoes is wishin'
You're in no position to come for O's position

the fact that she got blocked by an album on its 2nd week. :ahh: so much for a Queen

3 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Oh God I didnt know about the tour bundle(s) that's awkward it was only 5$? :deadbanana4:

There was a tour bundle, a bundle for $5 that included free Tidal trial, a bus going around NYC selling the album, a last minute addition of Fefe, a forced feud with her ex, attempted feud with Cardi, etc etc

2 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

They really played ya’ll. Travis dropping over 70% in his second week never sounded realistic. 

Lrg57gc.gif

They did the most for those clicks and keeping the fans on edge all the time. Smart business move tbh

1 minute ago, r.e.m. said:

So she needs 51 million streams to offset him

BarbFatale

That thigh tattoo :ace:

OT: the gays lost with Travis getting #1 again but if Nicki would’ve got it then all the little kids in the world would of lost because of pedophilia so... nobody wins in this scenario

Mess at the results not even being close after all the teasing :rip:

I guess 190k is not too bad in absolute numbers, but after literally using every possible trick to increase sales including a tour bundle I thought she would get the #1. I mean all of that for nothing... :skull:

Tbh, 190k would actually be kinda good for a rapper on their 4th album....

But then you think of all the stunts she pulled...:toofunny3:

That's not as close as they were making it out to seem, pretty sure BB will also have Travis at #1 with that margin. 

HDD's lying ass making it seem like they were super close so they could get traction even though Travis had a clear lead :skull: Like I get that they want them clicks but it's so annoying when they do this.

From 130k to 190k, all of her tricks this week really worked ! Congrats for that #2

2 minutes ago, Blue Momo! said:

the fact that she got blocked by an album on its 2nd week. :ahh: so much for a Queen

Are we going to ignore the fact that Travis did brand new bundles for his 2nd week? 

If his label didn't push for the #1, Nicki would've gotten it. His predictions jumped from 160K to 220K 

Wow, wasn't even close. Travis is a monster. :eek:

:clap3: :clap3: :clap3:

All Nicki deserves is to fall flat on her deformed fake as*s.She’s a delusional mess and didn’t deserve the #1 album. She wanted the top spot sooo bad :ahh: 

The fact she was so desperate ,and having to pull all these last minute tricks to TRY and scrape some last sales to match HER numbers :ahh:

Besides , Travis has the album of the year imo, and absolutely deserves a 2nd week at #1

Edited by 42Osuxx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.