FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

190K isn’t bad at all but her using every promotional tactic known and still being blocked from the top spot is :rip:

T7U2YBg.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

190k isn’t bad. What would it be without FEFE though?

Somewhere in the range 160-165k

Mess at HDD playing all this time for site clicks, it wasn't even close :skull: Over 30k of difference :skull:

But mess at Onika having a tour bundle, selling Queen for $5 with a bundle, adding Fefe and still being overtaken by over 30k in Travis' second week :laugh::laugh::laugh: She will be getting probably like 0 financial revenue from Queen and she didnt manage to get a #1 , this is what I call karma:ahh:

Pedophilia lost.

Gays and Kylie Jenner WON

9rNH.gif

4 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

Judging by the fact that we're supposed to believe it did 108k streaming equivalent and track equivalent units, it has already come

Yanko

Nah, tidal gonna come in with that 300M streams for Queen

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

Somewhere in the range 160-165k

Hmm :mandown: not a tragedy but not amazing either

The #2 is not a good look for Nicki and the Barbs after naming the album “Queen”. 

1 minute ago, Meowster said:

She might get #1 next week if she plays her cards right.

She has zero chance of a #1 next week with Ari and Aretha :beatfreak:

190k isn’t bad. Werq Onika. 

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Yes I am. Didn't Travis apologize for using homophobic slurs? Nicki blocks fans who are sad for her not talking about the Orlando shooting. But I've had enough of talking about this. Stop telling people who to support. :)

OT: 107k TEA/SEA with FEFE is really bad and this is not flamebait, it's the truth.

Not everyone she’s blocks is a fan. I saw those tweets and they were actually toxic. That fake apology, really? And you really think Travis would speak about the Orlando shooting? 

Dont respond since you’ve had enough.

mess. 190k definitely ain't bad but it seems a bit disappointing after everything she did.

Omfg :deadbanana2:

Congrats to King Travis :1stplace:

3 minutes ago, TasteOfYourLips said:

Mess at HDD playing all this time for site clicks, it wasn't even close :skull: Over 30k of difference :skull:

But mess at Onika having a tour bundle, selling Queen for $5 with a bundle, adding Fefe and still being overtaken by over 30k in Travis' second week :laugh::laugh::laugh: She will be getting probably like 0 financial revenue from Queen and she didnt manage to get a #1 , this is what I call karma:ahh:

Oh God I didnt know about the tour bundle(s) that's awkward it was only 5$? :deadbanana4:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

21 hours ago, Kkamjong said:

Didn't Demi lovato lose a #1 by a few hundred copies? I feel like the same will happen to Nicki :skull: 

it s was like a less then 100

but she did not put up the fight and now Travis be like

tumblr_nijm39BOQg1sib5yko1_540.jpg

Just now, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Oh God I didnt know about the tour bundle(s) that's awkward it was only 5$? :deadbanana3:

Nope she had tour bundle that was announced months ago at ticket price and she had another bundle this week for $5 that had Queen, Queen poster and tidal free trial with it.

These numbers aren’t bad for her. It’s just a shame that she got blocked again. I wonder if Ariana will suffer a similar fate next week. She’s up against Travis and Aretha.

They really played ya’ll. Travis dropping over 70% in his second week never sounded realistic. 

Lrg57gc.gif

190k :clap3:

10 years into the game, on her fourth album. Not every female rapper can relate. :alexz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.