FINAL: Travis 223k; Nicki 190k

Hector

2 minutes ago, IAMRodrigo said:

It looks like the main problem here is not cheating, but Nicki getting the #1

In my opinion, the main problem is now 6ix9ine doesn’t get to use FEFE for HIS album when it’s HIS song and he’s officially the only lead artist.

Nicki didn’t break any rules, but that doesn’t mean what she did isn’t fraudulent and messy.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattyboy

• slw84

• Navyofbadgals

• TheDevilsAdvocate

liberalmusiclover
2 minutes ago, heauxm said:

she lost either way. she gets #1 its because of takeshi

Nnnn.  A pedophile giving her the push needed to go #1.  I can't.

tenor.gif?itemid=4048792

4 minutes ago, igetfilthy said:

In my opinion, the main problem is now 6ix9ine doesn’t get to use FEFE for HIS album when it’s HIS song and he’s officially the only lead artist.

Nicki didn’t break any rules, but that doesn’t mean what she did isn’t fraudulent and messy.

That's my point

Edited by IAMRodrigo

bolded the wrong statement  :skull:

Everything about Nicki this era is so embarrassing. Yikes. 

She’s always getting blockdd

my queen Taylor always blocking that stupid hoe

I guess invasion of privacy could get more t10s too if cardi decided to add motorsport, no limit, finesse, and girls like you to it...

2 hours ago, mypaintoyou said:

She’s always getting blockdd

my queen Taylor always blocking that stupid hoe

Always? Lol

Tour bundles are cheating the damn system, but you all won't say that because your white faves do it!!!

I'm not even a fan of Nicki, but damn... the hypocrisy of some of you is laughable. 

1 hour ago, Music Is Heaven said:

Always? Lol

yeah, with her songs she only got to #2 one week one time, so usually she isn't close enough to be blocked

37 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

Tour bundles are cheating the damn system, but you all won't say that because your white faves do it!!!

I'm not even a fan of Nicki, but damn... the hypocrisy of some of you is laughable. 

I don't think tour bundles are cheats. I think bundling the album with any and everything you can think of is cheating. I think adding songs to the album after the album has come out is cheating. As a matter of fact, I think the whole streaming algorithm ain't ****, but eh.  

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

Katy was one of the most dragged artists here when she used tour bundles last year :skull: 

35 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I don't think tour bundles are cheats. I think bundling the album with any and everything you can think of is cheating. I think adding songs to the album after the album has come out is cheating.  

!!!

I don't mind the tour bundles but adding FEFE in the middle of the tracking week after seeing that the album could debut at #2 is desperate.

5 hours ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Nnnn.  A pedophile giving her the push needed to go #1.  I can't.

tenor.gif?itemid=4048792

lmao this is wrong, while Nicki gave the pedophile his first and only top 3 hit

41 minutes ago, penthauspussy said:

Presale

Streams

Tour Bundle

Era of rap dominace

All this and she still hugely underperforms :rip: 

Not everyone can have good stats.

4 minutes ago, jambloo said:

NOBODY reacted like this when Ariana added Bang Bang for extra SPS :ahh::ahh:

Because it was always in the tracklist. FeFe is added when album is already out.

3 minutes ago, jambloo said:

Because Nicki added it in the middle of the week, after predictions came in and she’s neck and neck with Travis. 

4 minutes ago, jambloo said:

The SPS were included in November 2014, genius.

56 minutes ago, Green said:

Katy was one of the most dragged artists here when she used tour bundles last year :skull: 

I was just about to post this :skull: 

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

The biggest backlash of Witness' era was the fact that she included tour bundles. Are you joking?

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Because it was always in the tracklist. FeFe is added when album is already out.

Why does nobody understand this :doc: Nicki literally added the song IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRACKING WEEK when she realized she was headed for #2 :doc: How is that even allowed :doc:

Just now, Dom said:

Y'all are just splitting hairs now :sorry: :toofunny3: She literally made the song a hit, plus she's planning to revise Chun Swae as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.