In My Feelings - Drake is number 1 on US ITunes!

omrimayo

50 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Yeah, other artists, satisfied with their multiple Album of the Year Grammys, like to then focus on making yet another album that works so well as a whole that it sells millions of copies in the US in a few months while others can't do that after years.

...I wonder how big a Drake & Cardi collaboration would be. Perhaps a rihmix of one of their songs released this year will be that. 

rap artists dont win AOTY

53 minutes ago, dussymob said:

Lol he won't get more than 4 number ones from this album. If Nonstop debuts at number one than In My Feelings will be the last one. 

LOL on what? 4 singles at number 1 from the same biggest album of the year is not enough? I guess lol. 

47 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

LOL on what? 4 singles at number 1 from the same biggest album of the year is not enough? I guess lol. 

Can you read? You so busy tryna drag not realizing I’m responding to those thinking he can break MJ record. 

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

I prefer millions of album sales and huge tour grosses personally.

Back on topic, I wonder if this will be a multi-week sales #1. I was sure Nice for What would be...

I don't know, I kinda prefer multi-week streaming #1s, cause you know, it's not 2012 anymore

7 hours ago, dussymob said:

Can you read? You so busy tryna drag not realizing I’m responding to those thinking he can break MJ record. 

Don’t Matter to Me will definitely go #1, if not replace In My Feelings :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Don’t Matter to Me will definitely go #1, if not replace In My Feelings :lmao: 

You’re too sure and it will not. No one likes it.

yessss one of my favs from the album.

19 hours ago, Glynnefluence said:

Not overall

Now even Overall. Happy? :)

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, omrimayo said:

Now even Overall. Happy? :)

Nope 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.