Radio callouts: Doja smashing

Starkboy

31 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

not "2 era wonder" :deadbanana4: 

that term doesn't even make any sense :skull:

Also, she had a ton of hits after her first two eras, so even in general you are not making any sense.

Ton of hits?

Only 5 top 10  singles after her first two eras and let's check how they got their peaks:

#1 Shallow (needed tons of payola and campaign to re-enter top 10 after spending only 2 weeks in top 10 / 7 weeks in top 10 overall)

#1 Rain on Me (tons of payola and bundles / 4 weeks in top 10)

#4 Applause

#4 Million reasons (1 week in top 10 thanks to Superbowl)

#5 Stupid Love (1 week in top 10 thanks to radio payola, streaming payola and bundles)

Her only organic top 10 singles were Shallow and Applause. She got two top 5 peaks thanks to Superbowl and payola and another #1 just thanks to payola. 

So yes, without huge label behind her and payola where do you think she would've been by now? 

Edited by StrangerInTheDark

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• Starkboy

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

We've witnessed a ton of times remarkable recoveries so I hope ROM gets to be one of those songs :heart:

6 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Ton of hits?

Only 5 top 10  singles after her first two eras and let's check how they got their peaks:

#1 Shallow (needed tons of payola and campaign to re-enter top 10 after spending only 2 weeks in top 10 / 7 weeks in top 10 overall)

#4 Applause

#5 Stupid Love (1 week in top 10 thanks to radio payola, streaming payola and bundles)

Her only organic top 10 singles were Shallow and Applause. She got two top 5 peaks thanks to Superbowl and payola and another #1 just thanks to payola. 

So yes, without huge label behind her and payola where do you think she would've been by now? 

so now TF and TFM are one era? :dies:  Everyone considers BTW to be her third era, so since TFM she did have a ton of hits :coffee2: 

Million Reasons is the definition of an organic hit.  It having a high peak thanks to the Superbowl is still VERY impressive considering Justin Timberlake performed his LEAD single at the Superbowl and it hasn't done ANYTHING for it, so it clearly means the public liked Gaga's performance and the song proven by the fact that they keep streaming it (it will reach 500m on Spotify by the end of the year) :coffee2:  Nobody is calling Stupid Love a hit and it's still too early to tell when it comes to ROM, but it's clearly bigger than most recent #1 debuts (Stuck With U, Trollz, Highest in the Room, The Scotts) so in the current climate it did good.

Edited by Hot Volcano

1 hour ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

GP proving that ROM is trash :rip:

Lady Gaga is so lucky that she has big label with payola behind her, without it she would've been 2 era wonder :skull:

:rip: 

Yall be saying the DUMBEST **** ever on this site

Watermelon slaying  :alexz:And Adore You still at the top :jonny5:

ROM deserves better. It's perfect for Pop radio  :rip: 

7 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Ton of hits?

Only 5 top 10  singles after her first two eras

She has 7 top 10 hits during TF/M era alone, shut up.

8 hours ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

Ton of hits?

#4 Applause

Payola means being paying radios to play your music and none of those songs excelled due to radio. In fact, radio hasn't used Lady Gaga since 2010. Born This Way era was an uphill battle for her after Judas and her overexposure. 

Promoting your song is not payola nor chart corrupt, people BOUGHT Million Reasons after the Super Bowl because they liked it, people BOUGHT Shallow after the Oscars (and actually, consistently for the last 2 years) because they love it. 

She has proven a million times in the past decade that she doesn't need to compete in the pop world to be a legend so without "huge label payola" (fanfic at this point) she would still be one of the biggest artists of all time.  

3 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

Payola means being paying radios to play your music and none of those songs excelled due to radio. In fact, radio hasn't used Lady Gaga since 2010. Born This Way era was an uphill battle for her after Judas and her overexposure. 

Promoting your song is not payola nor chart corrupt, people BOUGHT Million Reasons after the Super Bowl because they liked it, people BOUGHT Shallow after the Oscars (and actually, consistently for the last 2 years) because they love it. 

She has proven a million times in the past decade that she doesn't need to compete in the pop world to be a legend so without "huge label payola" (fanfic at this point) she would still be one of the biggest artists of all time.  

And that's on period. God these OGH will spew any diarrhea they can think of to discredit her even if it's completely delusional (which it usually is :fan:).

5 hours ago, HonourableVomit said:

the mental gymnastics :deadbanana4:

Payola is ROM sitting #1 on one of the BIGGEST playlist on Apple Music (Todays Hits) while being

OUT of Top20 on Hot100,

OUT of top10 on Pop Radio

OUT of Top50 on AM

The single is being PUSHED through ads constantly and has a playlist reach of 300m and it gas yet to hit 200m on Spotify

___

OT: I hope ROM enters Top10 again for @AlexStexaul to have some peace of mind.

Edited by Mrnoniee

AlexStexaul
7 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

the mental gymnastics :deadbanana4:

Payola is ROM sitting #1 on one of the BIGGEST playlist on Apple Music (Todays Hits) while being

OUT of Top20 on Hot100,

OUT of top10 on Pop Radio

OUT of Top50 on AM

The single is being PUSHED through ads constantly and has a playlist reach of 300m and it gas yet to hit 200m on Spotify

___

OT: I hope ROM enters Top10 again for @AlexStexaul to have some peace of mind.

reported for your lies, false info + tagging me to start flamebait conversation.

1. Rain On Me charting in Top20 

2. Rain on Me already went Top10 on Pop Radio mediabase

3. its already passed 200m streams weeks ago. 

4. Rain On Me already peaked #2 on apple music. 

Atrl shouldnt let members like you post false info like this. 

Edited by AlexStexaul

8 hours ago, jijie101 said:

She has 7 top 10 hits during TF/M era alone, shut up.

And that is relevant to her career after her first two eras, how? 

99-A4-A028-120-A-4-B2-B-AF71-4-DE71-FDFCI hope this helps ROM on callouts. Not sure yet if I believe they did anything but we’ll see with the next survey.

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

99-A4-A028-120-A-4-B2-B-AF71-4-DE71-FDFCI hope this helps ROM on callouts. Not sure yet if I believe they did anything but we’ll see with the next survey.

Sis, the listeners just don’t want to here the song. Give it up! 

2 hours ago, FAN said:

Sis, the listeners just don’t want to here the song. Give it up! 

hear* 

4 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

Imagine if you single handedly save ROM.

14 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

How ****ing dumb is her team? So ****ing useless I swear.

Omg what the ****.

i went from :biblio:  to :toofunny2: reading this email :ahh: 

wth 

her team is something, I swear. :rip: 

20 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Omg what the ****.

i went from :biblio:  to :toofunny2: reading this email :ahh: 

wth 

:ahh: :skull: I agree, but I don't care, they don't know who I am. :coffee2:

I hope it helps. I honestly excepted someone from her team to bring it up, but the snippet never fixed so I had to send that email. :michael:

Edited by Raphy23

1 hour ago, Raphy23 said:

:ahh: :skull: I agree, but I don't care, they don't know who I am. :coffee2:

I hope it helps. I honestly excepted someone from her team to bring it up, but the snippet never fixed so I had to send that email. :michael:

Well Gagz is a dumb bitch but we still love her. Can you imagine the callouts will be better because of you? :rip: 

12 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Well Gagz is a dumb bitch but we still love her. Can you imagine the callouts will be better because of you? :rip: 

not this week because the survey already closed. But lets see next friday :nicole:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.