Radio callouts: Doja smashing

Starkboy

1 hour ago, Jet said:

Callouts don’t really mean anything. Ariana typically gets bad scores but has gotten 4 pop #1’s in the last year. 

Which explains why she has had terrible longevity.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ger

• Raphy23

• Starkboy

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Net Positive (04/05)

1. (+1) Better 52.1
  2. (-1) Eastside 51.3
  3. (+1) Be Alright 49.0
  4. (-1) Without Me 48.5
  5. (+1) Wow. 47.7
  6. (-1) Sunflower 43.6
  7. (=) Dancing With A Stranger 42.3
  8. (=) Sweet But Psycho 40.5
  9. (=) Close To Me 39.9
  10. (=) 7 Rings 39.4

11. (+1) You Say 37.2
  12. (=) Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored 32.8

13. (=) Please Me 29.2

I wonder why Better isn’t doing better on Pop. Should be exploding based on these numbers. 

10 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Interscope paying to hide Shallow's callouts probably :skull:

Doesn't matter, Shallow is starting to peak on radio. They better keep that money for LG6 lead single. :rip: 

6 minutes ago, TinkerbellClap said:

Doesn't matter, Shallow is starting to peak on radio. They better keep that money for LG6 lead single. :rip: 

True :rip: I just can't believe Shallow wouldn't be on the callouts, like who doesn't know this song by now :skull: Sucker I can understand, it's still fairly new

11 hours ago, Jet said:

Callouts don’t really mean anything. Ariana typically gets bad scores but has gotten 4 pop #1’s in the last year. 

Payola maybe?

What a perfect proof of Ariana being payola’d

11 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Delicate top 2 on HAC and top 3 on AC a year after release.

We love a radio darling :clap3:

OT: Ari’s and Bruno’s fallout scores, wow :rip:

What was the point of Bruno and Cardi even collabing again just to put out garbage like this :rip: They're both ruining their radio streaks with this song imo. It's awful. Cardi in particular needs to be more careful about her single and collab choices from now on, she's really slipping fast

15 hours ago, Jet said:

callouts matter, this has been discussed SO many times, i don't get how some of y'all still don't get it. and ariana doesn't typically get bad callouts.

honestly please stop talking, your ignorance is setting ariana up for drags

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

What was the point of Bruno and Cardi even collabing again just to put out garbage like this :rip: They're both ruining their radio streaks with this song imo. It's awful. Cardi in particular needs to be more careful about her single and collab choices from now on, she's really slipping fast

It’s top 10 on radio with no signs of slowing down and went top 3 on the Hot 100. Cardi’s doing just fine.

34 minutes ago, Clarksonator said:

It’s top 10 on radio with no signs of slowing down and went top 3 on the Hot 100. Cardi’s doing just fine.

PM doing good on Urban and rhytmic.

Ariana's getting bad callouts mainly because of the lyrics. I mean both 7 Rings and break up aren't exactly kids and familys friendly.

at least 7r rose up a notch

mess at shallow, it's ridiculous it's not featured :rip:

18 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Delicate top 2 on HAC and top 3 on AC a year after release.

A song :jonny5:

Please Me is not good so am not surprised tbh. BUWYG,IB is cute but I can see why it's lower. I like it but it's kind of unrelatable with boring lyrics for the radio crowd. NASA deserved to be released.

This HAS to be pop radio only, because Please Me is doing well on urban radio and resonating well with people more inclined to that type of music.

5 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

callouts matter, this has been discussed SO many times, i don't get how some of y'all still don't get it. and ariana doesn't typically get bad callouts.

Didn’t ask for your opinion so you can take this energy somewhere else.

5 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

:clap3::clap3:

6 minutes ago, Jet said:

euhm that's not how forums work, you don't get to decide who gives you what energy, when you act a clown you get clowned.

13 minutes ago, Jet said:

Grow up.

Jet

8 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Will she at least have Nicki's level of longevity in the industry? Stay tuned to find out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.