• Raphy23

• Starkboy

• Yog

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it's going to peak when it reaches Top 10. :rip: 

QueenofCopyPaste

ROCKSTAR :eek:

55 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

not bad / can rise in the up coming weeks lets see. 

:rip: It's done.

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

You never know. My Oh My reached #1 while it was last on callouts :sistrens:

AlexStexaul
2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

ok so. doesnt mattet still went #1 i cant expect much from quick little summer hit. 

AlexStexaul
Just now, Hot Volcano said:

rain on me will never reach #1 on pop when there is WS by harry styles

Be Kind 40.8 (+1.9)

They should at least give it a chance, it just needs more exposure. They shouldn't be dropping this already.

41 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

TRAUMATICA is so fvckin DONE.. :rip:

I'm happy for HARRY :heart:

BE KIND please be a smasha :jonny2:

I feel like people just hate certain artists and when they hear they're songs they always score it 0. Gaga and Katy seem to be the main targets.

16 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Not really. Sometimes the callouts make no sense. Roses had a terrible callouts and it's really doing well on pop radio. Same for Savage (I should add that it helps that song to have a good longetivity on BBH100) and My Oh My by Camila also did terrible on callout, yet it went #1 on Pop Radio.

Sometimes callouts are a hit and miss.

What's important is that it has a potential to rise and hopefully, the radios will see that and keep playing the song.

Edited by Phoenixstar

It's so strange because my station does it's own survey (uses the same survey format as RatetheMusic), and they post their top 3 songs of each week. For the last 3 weeks ROM has been #1. So Idk what the disconnect is with USA. :grump: 

Edited by Raphy23

26 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

My Oh My has great callouts all the way until Top 5. ROM bombed. Different case. 

Harry :clap3:

Roses and Falling are proof that songs can still keep going even when callouts are bad.

Interscope/Scooter need to pump some money into this though

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Roses had a terrible callouts and it's really doing well on pop radio. Same for Sewage (I should add that it helps that song to have a good longetivity on BBH100) and My Oh My by Camila also did terrible on callout, yet it went #1 on Pop Radio.

Either "Roses" or "Savage" has huge demand on other platforms, radio programmers look up streaming charts, iTunes, Shazam, etc, besides callouts only. "Roses" would be #1 by now if callouts were better, still it's doing so good because of the huge demand outside of radio.

MOM started with strong callouts, it really was very strong till it got to Top 5, it would have peaked at around #4 if it wasn't for the last minute payola.

12 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

MOM started with strong callouts, it really was very strong

and that's that on THAT

Gaga!! Maybe it’s time to her do some zoom calls to Z100, KIIS & other big radio stations & finally start promoting!!

Btw.. correct me if I’m wrong did ROM & Never Really Over both kind of peak at #10 , #11 :eek: they had very similar radio chart perfomance :gaycat5:

15 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Btw.. correct me if I’m wrong did ROM & Never Really Over both kind of peak at #10 , #11 :eek: they had very similar radio chart perfomance :gaycat5:

Yeah, big initial reaction but bad callouts. Although it isn't that awful for ROM as it was for NRO or SL.

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Roses and Falling are proof that songs can still keep going even when callouts are bad.

both Roses and Falling have performed better (especially the latter) on the streaming charts. you need to take that into account as well.

but yeah obviously bad callouts =/ surefire freefall, or the contrary.

Actually radio poison and streaming poison, omg. Even Ariana couldn’t save her. Poor girl.

GP proving that ROM is trash :rip:

Lady Gaga is so lucky that she has big label with payola behind her, without it she would've been 2 era wonder :skull:

10 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

GP proving that ROM is trash :rip:

Lady Gaga is so lucky that she has big label with payola behind her, without it she would've been 2 era wonder :skull:

not "2 era wonder" :deadbanana4: 

that term doesn't even make any sense :skull:

Also, she had a ton of hits after her first two eras, so even in general you are not making any sense.

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

callouts don't really mean that a song can't thrive on radio. I still remember when Demi's Confident started really low but it reached top 5 on pop radio and by the time it peaked, it was top 10 on callouts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.