Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

13 minutes ago, dussymob said:

This is the problem with this site. You're making this **** about you. XXX don't even hate gay people you sound like a broken record. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Then why did he nearly beat one to death if he doesn’t hate them? :rip: 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

Wow I really took two Ls this week

Yes bitch :ahh:

ATRL lost

4 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

You believe everything you hear don’t you?

Just now, dussymob said:

You believe everything you hear don’t you?

No but I believe the video I saw of him LITERALLY TALKING about it. It was disgusting & horrifying. Makes me worried for my fellow LGBT :weeps: 

9 minutes ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

And he won because we live in a streaming era. Don't tell me he is was bigger than Whitney Houston. Her death was a non stop 24/7 broadcast on many international medias and still didn't get number 1 because the chart formula was much more different. Now it's easier. Like rappers like Cardi B would never get 2 number 1s, 8 years ago. Nicki Minaj was huge at the time and she didnt get a number 1. Stop the pathetic praise, for a killer in the making, rapist, homophobic, racist etc. 

I am glad I've never listened to one of his songs. :smitten: 

could've should've would've  :celestial3:

13 minutes ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

And he won because we live in a streaming era. Don't tell me he is was bigger than Whitney Houston. Her death was a non stop 24/7 broadcast on many international medias and still didn't get number 1 because the chart formula was much more different. Now it's easier. Like rappers like Cardi B would never get 2 number 1s, 8 years ago. Nicki Minaj was huge at the time and she didnt get a number 1. Stop the pathetic praise, for a killer in the making, rapist, homophobic, racist etc. 

Save the excuses 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

Just now, Bunifa said:

Save the excuses 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

Excuses? :ahh:

I don't care for him.

He's dead.

America made him number 1.

Just like Trump.

Joke's on u. :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

With I Like It? Or could GLY overtake it.

SAD! May get a second week with its streams 

1 minute ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

Excuses? :ahh:

I don't care for him.

He's dead.

America made him number 1.

Just like Trump.

Joke's on u. :ahh: 

He's dead and his music is alive. Move along now. Jokes on me but the only people who care personally is ATRL 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

2 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

Cardi’s streams are increasing, radio support is increasing & sales are increasing whereas all 3 of those are going down for him (maybe not radio but eh). There’s really no way

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

It will surely decrease this week. If it will decrease from 48 to 40 million. I feel like Cardi has the #1

Naw, X won't be #1 next week.

Doesn't even matter, he did it :clap3:

Made history

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Made history

He can still get it. We just need to keep streaming. 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

POOR ATRL! :lmao:

12 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Made history

#1 since notorious b.i.g., he's cemented in history forever

Edited by FutureHive

3 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

#1 since notorious b.i.g., he's cemented in history forever now

He’s burning in hell

2 minutes ago, hellocory said:

He’s burning in hell

resting in peace

39 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

becasue he tried to rape him

1 minute ago, FutureHive said:

resting in peace

Burning in hell while getting threatened to be raped anally with a pitchfork by Satan himself 

Just now, hellocory said:

Burning in hell while getting threatened to be raped anally with a pitchfork by Satan himself 

rip x 

1 hour ago, Little Dark Age said:

the bottom line is they should have never written these damn articles in the first place. the streaming week is well over by the time they write them and a 13-14m under-estimation in streams is massive. And they made an even bigger mistake last week. if they had provided accurate info, as is their jobs, then none of this mess would've happened.

They've been writing these kind of articles for years...its really not that deep at all

Their "error" isn't even bad at all because that was before the official charts were released. This isn't even a "High by the Beach" situation

45 minutes ago, EloiseheartsRiRi said:

Imma need you to hold this L

You've  spent the last week spewing incorrect into, and once again you have been proven wrong

1 hour ago, Little Dark Age said:

the bottom line is they should have never written these damn articles in the first place. the streaming week is well over by the time they write them and a 13-14m under-estimation in streams is massive. And they made an even bigger mistake last week. if they had provided accurate info, as is their jobs, then none of this mess would've happened.

Even if the streaming week is over they can still be getting reports rolling in late. Every source isn’t just submitted exactly at 12am when the tracking week is over. So no, the bottom line is stop putting words into their article. They never stated Cardi was going #1, so fuming about is pretty dumb. It was challenging for #1, like the article said, it didn’t make it. The end  :soda:

39 minutes ago, Bunifa said:

He's dead and his music is alive. Move along now. Jokes on me but the only people who care personally is ATRL 

inwmDnbp8ZPxA.gif

Oop

2 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Even if the streaming week is over they can still be getting reports rolling in late. Every source isn’t just submitted exactly at 12am when the tracking week is over. So no, the bottom line is stop putting words into their article. They never stated Cardi was going #1, so fuming about is pretty dumb. It was challenging for #1, like the article said, it didn’t make it. The end  :soda:

Oop

I like Sad! so I'm definitely not 'fuming' and I know challenging doesn't mean guaranteed but two weeks of errors this significant (I understand not everything comes in at once but this is still a huge change) is pathetic. it just feels like they are more focused on clicks rather than accuracy. that's all I was trying to say

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.