Hot 100: SAD! #1; I Like It #2; APESHIT #13

iHype.

13 minutes ago, Eleven Diamonds said:

People are disgusting for supporting such a vile homophobe. His victims are still suffering and being harassed by his fans jfc.

and during Pride month too... the biggest insult. I hope I Like It rightfully snatches #1 next week

Not surprised he went #1 though, the same country who has Trump as president. There’s no more morals

stans on this forum were far more disgusting for calling XXX's shooter a "king", "national hero" or "LGBT icon" (when the killer himself was an abuser) :dies:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Bunifa

• Mattyboy

• Green

3 minutes ago, Ratchet ★ said:

You really thought you were doing something :rofl:

xxx only reached this peak because his death he'll never get to live it. cardi, on the other hand, has much more success and happiness she will live through and will hopefully die fulfilled at the right time something x and his empty burden of a life will never have the chance to do :heart2:

Lol the fumes. Let it out, hun. Too bad everyone outside of ATRL could care less about you guys is hurt feelings. :heart2:

I just want Cardi to have that #1 :'( does she still have a chance next week?

12 minutes ago, BZZ said:

He died, all the money is going to his family probably. He was 20, a child on the way and regardless of his actions people connected with his depressing music.

You're all ridiculous for being mad.

Tell that to the guy who had his instrumentals stolen and got no money or credits.

Just now, Mattyboy said:

I knew he’d top, but even predicting it I’d get chewed out so I let it go. Cardi has it next week. 

With I Like It? Or could GLY overtake it.

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Tell that to the guy who had his instrumentals stolen and got no money or credits.

He can settle that with a lawsuit. And I think what I said still carries more importance.

19 hours ago, Travextina said:

oVwuNbW.png

:deadbanana4:

How ya'll gonna blame Trump for a black homophobic rapper being #1? Trump's trash but who was Xxxtentacion's biggest demo?

Blame them bitches who buy/stream the singles. 

9 minutes ago, Ratchet ★ said:

You really thought you were doing something :rofl:

xxx only reached this peak because his death he'll never get to live it. cardi, on the other hand, has much more success and happiness she will live through and will hopefully die fulfilled at the right time something x and his empty burden of a life will never have the chance to do :heart2:

It was a top 10 hit before his death and the album was #1.

Success doesn't always bring happiness and before deactivating her sm Cardi didn't seem too happy.

8 minutes ago, Sinister said:

many acts died early...not the first time and won't be the last

the legacy lives on, and it is apparent that XXX has left a mark on the new generation of artists and it will only become clearer as time goes on

we'll see

time the ultimate truth teller :heart2:

11 minutes ago, Bunifa said:

Lol the fumes. Let it out, hun. Too bad everyone outside of ATRL could care less about you guys is hurt feelings. :heart2:

am i fuming? Just pointing out who the really winner in this is 

8SKaCel.gif

Just now, Ratchet ★ said:

we'll see

time the ultimate truth teller :heart2:

am i fuming? Just pointing out who the really winner in this is 

8SKaCel.gif

The one whos currently occupying the #1 song in the country but thanks for stoppng by. :heart2:

46 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Predictions here are done by amateurs that don't have every single point of data that Billboard has, and a lot of what they do centers around guesswork. Apple Music doesn't publish their numbers at all, and neither does Tidal, so that makes chart predictions imprecise. Volatility due to real world events, like a celebrity death, makes it even more difficult.

In any event, streams will be seeing a reduction in how much they count towards charting, so that means radio will be relatively stronger in determining what makes it to #1.

Billboard themselves were wrong with their predictions in the last 2 weeks though

3 days ago billboard predicted I like it to be #1 and Last week they predicted Lucid Dreams would be #1.

Billboard also predicted 35 million streams for SAD! last friday :rip: 

I would really like to see Billboard's data for this week. There were legitimate news stories as recently as this morning reporting that I Like It would be #1... seems like a very rare occurrence, however the circumstances are unusual as well.

24 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

In any event, streams will be seeing a reduction in how much they count towards charting, so that means radio will be relatively stronger in determining what makes it to #1.

This is false. Paid streams are having their weight increased, and free streams are having theirs decreased, but the weight of streaming overall is remaining exactly the same. 

Halien4Life
1 hour ago, Artemisia said:

gOeHM0k.gif 

Ugh this piece of ****

i’m PRESSED

onika must’ve had sth to do with his death UGH

Just now, alexanderao said:

This is false. Paid streams are having their weight increased, and free streams are having theirs decreased, but the weight of streaming overall is remaining exactly the same. 

I was under the impression that paid streams would stay the same, and free streams would be reduced. Interesting...

2 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I would really like to see Billboard's data for this week. There were legitimate news stories as recently as this morning reporting that I Like It would be #1... seems like a very rare occurrence, however the circumstances are unusual as well.

Write an email asking them to explain to you. I'm sure @AALIYAH DANA can help you with it.

Just now, britneyboy45 said:

NOOOOOOOOO

YESSSSSSSSSS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.