• Kool_Aid_King

• Miley Cyrus

4 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

They're not comparable.

Liberation

-sold 12% less,

-was streamed 89% less,

-tracks sold 68% less

Overall, her first week numbers were 45% less.

Call EIL anything you want, but I refuse to let Christina fans get brave. She had a tour bundle ffs

Other artists with tour bundles first week #s

Pink: 408,000 units (494% more)

Katy Perry: 180,000 (162% more)

Shania Twain: 137,000 (100% more)

Liberation only sold a little less than her last flop album. Congrats, she managed to retain her minuscule fan base.

The "minuscule" fanbase still got Christina comparable numbers to what Bey/Jay's base did in terms of pure albums sold. And as stated; the decline from Christina's 2012 release is minimal. That alone is notable as Beyonce is/was at her peak, while Christina has been struggling for a decade and had not released an album for 6 six years. 

Christina's 24 date theatre bundle isn't exactly comparable to the ones mentioned above as well since their ticket capacity is much higher, so that shouldn't be an argument in comparing the totals.

Edited by Sander

Why is this gif have the Taylor in it ? They are on very different leagues now. :deadbanana4:

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Why is this gif have the Taylor in it ? They are on very different leagues now. :deadbanana4:

giphy.gif

Yeah, Taylor, and Adele, are on an untouchable league of their own. Everyone else is beneath them.

53 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

nHLKKE4.gif

:bibliahh:

Pfffff

6 hours ago, Nemo said:

We have a hacker on the loose y'all. I hope I find out who it was.

5aj63wA.gif

:eli: 

7 hours ago, eduardolevit said:

nHLKKE4.gif  

tumblr_ndruv5xgxQ1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

14 hours ago, Travextina said:

Top Off [Verse 3: Beyoncé]

I'm the only lady here, still the realest ***** in the room

I break the internet, top 2 and I ain't number 2

KARMAAAAAAAA

bbOWC1h.gif

kawk

kawkkawkkawk

kawk

kawk

kawk

3 hours ago, Ribs said:

giphy.gif

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Maybe they can stop with these messy surprise rollouts and actually make an effort to release in promote their albums then?

Probably not.

bbOWC1h.gif

Nnnn the explosion omg 

13 hours ago, Mariano said:

The lies. Gaga is really special tho, i love how during witness and this there are still some people who are trying to shift the hte towards Gaga still :lmao:  i love how there are still people posting about the monsters/Gaga while ignoring the other fanbases who are doing currently much more than the monsters. Gaga her power of having people pressed :lmao: 

this.. every fanbase is dragging whoever flops at the moment but they'll focus on campaigning that it's the monsters who is doing the most. . . :deadbanana2:

I guess we are that ICONIC.

O.T - yasss 5SOS.. 

18 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Clearly the Suicide Squad album, a Chainsmokers album & Chris Brown were the standard just two seconds ago, so why isn't Robyn Fenty? What's tea sis?

First of all, Bey was never up there with Adele, that's a reach. Let's wait till B7 to see if she's still on par with Taylor Swift.

zFZ6ICM.gif

She is not nor has been on par with Taylor Swift. Taylor has been bigger than her since Fearless and the absolute juggernaut that was 1989 only solidified it. Reputation outsold what Lemonade sold in 2+ years in just several months despite Lemonade not being up for streaming and Taylor has consistently pulled 1 million+ debut weeks four eras in a row in the US alone which is something that Bey has never and probably will never achieve with one era let alone four. :dies:

OT: I wonder if Billboard will report the same thing :gaycat1:

Edited by TtaraHae

5 minutes ago, TtaraHae said:

She is not nor has been on par with Taylor Swift. Taylor has been bigger than her since Fearless and the absolute juggernaut that was 1989 only solidified it. Reputation outsold what Lemonade sold in 2+ years in just several months despite Lemonade not being up for streaming and Taylor has consistently pulled 1 million+ debut weeks four eras in a row in the US alone which is something that Bey has never and probably will never achieve with one era let alone four. :dies:

OT: I wonder if Billboard will report the same thing :gaycat1:

All of this tea! Not to even mention the Reputation Tour :gaycat3:

OT: Perched for the BB article. It will be interesting.

read all 48 pages and perhaps lost a few brain cells but god it was fun

@Lord Blackout didn't you stan 5SOS? you would've adored this thread

the weirdest reactions were that one member trying to deflect by saying Rihanna gained weight and that one member making this about racist white gays who write no spice no rice on Grindr (what on earth? :rip: )

Oh, and I totally expected Xtina to do Tinashe/Spirit Indestructible numbers if it weren't for that bundle lol

16 hours ago, eduardolevit said:

nHLKKE4.gif  

7a8fd874f9366c4db7147503d0c46701.gif

Edited by Paola Bracho

4 hours ago, LoKoPaNdA said:

Oh, and I totally expected Xtina to do Tinashe/Spirit Indestructible numbers if it weren't for that bundle lol

And she ended up selling the same amount of pure albums as the most powerful couple in the world + the female Michael Jackson 

I feel like there's going to be some shenanigans when Billboard announces it today.

19 hours ago, digitaldistortion said:

I just knew the white gays would be attracted to this thread like flies. Celebrating EIL debuting #2 while they sit at home typing “no fats, no fems, no asians, no blacks. just a preference” on their faceless grindr profiles. 

:fan::fan::fan::fan::fan:

20 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Perfectly said :clap3: 

This is racist af :fan::fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.