• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starkboy

• joanabt

• Cherry123

• gotportugal

1 hour ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Most enteries in Top 100 album of all time now?

Ig Taylor still has 5 tied with Ariana

yes its still a tie between the two. probably by next update ariana will only have 4 because sweetener is about to leave the chart and taylor will have 6 bc of red tv so it will break the tie

• Like 1

:clap3: Olivia's SOUR... only Taylor and SZA can compete with her  gain for females    

Arctic Monkeys are absolutely crushing it :deadbanana4: I love that for them but also I’m so ahead of the curve for streaming them a decade ago :nicole: hehe

Always happy to see this updated. Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

Lover is getting so crazy high

Maybe you should take over as the OP @joanabt if Starkboy doesn't have the time anymore!

:clap3:
Starboy :loki:

Always wonder how high 1989 would be if it was on spotify for its first 3 years.. probably lower half of top 10
and if it didnt split streams with 1989 (TV) now it could have gone up even higher :loki:

Also side note, i'd love a list that combines Spotify + YT streams but i know thats a lot of work ( for example Ed's Divide has an INSANE amount of streams on YT .. like 15B+ so i feel like Divide gotta be by far the most streamed album overall still)

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Maybe you should take over as the OP @joanabt if Starkboy doesn't have the time anymore!

like starting my own 'thread' on the next update? yeah i guess i could do that!

31 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

:clap3:
Starboy :loki:

Always wonder how high 1989 would be if it was on spotify for its first 3 years.. probably lower half of top 10
and if it didnt split streams with 1989 (TV) now it could have gone up even higher :loki:

Also side note, i'd love a list that combines Spotify + YT streams but i know thats a lot of work ( for example Ed's Divide has an INSANE amount of streams on YT .. like 15B+ so i feel like Divide gotta be by far the most streamed album overall still)

yes i've thought ab that too but getting the data would be insane... to do this i take the chart from chartmasters and then on excel i calculate the streams gained and positions climbed/fallen and its kinda easy but there's no definitive data on yt streams for each album so i would have to do it manually. maybe if i ever learn programming i could set up a programme to do it for me but i dont think i will ksks but i agree it would be very interesting, and a lot more latin albums/older albums would make it to the chart

2 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Lover is getting so crazy high

i know... it'll probably enter the top 10 in a few months. it has already climbed one position since the update.

4 hours ago, Youngbae said:

Always happy to see this updated. Thanks a lot!

ty for reading and interacting w it!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, joanabt said:

like starting my own 'thread' on the next update? yeah i guess i could do that!

No i think you can post in HQ asking the admins to transfer this thread ownership to you so you can update the very first post on this thread as well but you need consent from the current OP (@Starkboy) 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.