Top Posters In This Topic

• genio

• RajibDavid

• brainmaniac

• Lover

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

:clap3: 

I love both Xtina and Demi almost equally but I think it’s safe to say Demi helped Xtina get that high on iTunes ! 

They’re both prospering tho and that’s what matters because Xtina deserved this , she’s too talented to flop and in the music climate that we’re at with all these talentless artists releasing music and actually finding some sort of success it’s refreshing to see this actually getting early signs of success ! :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, SuccesLovato said:

I love both Xtina and Demi almost equally but I think it’s safe to say Demi helped Xtina get that high on iTunes ! 

They’re both prospering tho and that’s what matters because Xtina deserved this , she’s too talented to flop and in the music climate that we’re at with all these talentless artists releasing music and actually finding some sort of success it’s refreshing to see this actually getting early signs of success ! :clap3: 

Definitely sis, we as Xtina stans are very aware that she got this high due to Demi. They both deserve it!:hug: 

They better promote the **** out of this 

Demi's impact

:clap3:

4 minutes ago, Henstridge said:

Demi :clap3: 

The Britney fans have arrived!

x3SgBHK.gif

:date3:

Imagine if her team wasn't stupid and waited till Friday :beatfreak:

Congrats!!! Finally a quality song smashing :clap3: 

Love them both <3 

Xtina better promote <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.