Shape Of You crosses 915M streams!

S0BERB0Y

Y'all trashing this but at least he has talent unlike that other group

OT: Slay :clap3: 

• ATRL Moderator

Shazams aren't streams?

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It's my favorite song of 2017 so far but it's unbelievable to see how much the GP only listens to what's popular

The GP listen to what's thrown at them , that's why .....

Come thru Ed

13 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Shazam are

Shazam isn't streaming

"In July 2014, Shazam announced a partnership with Rdio that allows Shazam users to stream full songs within the app." That is, streaming!

Just now, S0BERB0Y said:

"In July 2014, Shazam announced a partnership with Rdio that allows Shazam users to stream full songs within the app." That is, streaming!

The numbers on Shazam account for the number of times people used the app to search for the song, not streaming figures.

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

The numbers on Shazam account for the number of times people used the app to search for the song, not streaming figures.

Yes, but if the person searched the song in the app she probably heard the song!

what about TIDAL/AM/Pandora

Crazy successful, although this his weakest single. Did you add the streams of the two SOY remixes and the acoustic mix?

4 minutes ago, lemonade. said:

what about TIDAL/AM/Pandora

Crazy successful, although this his weakest single. Did you add the streams of the two SOY remixes and the acoustic mix?

TIDAL / AM / Pandora I did not add because I could not get the numbers... I did not add remixes but I can add soon!

Honestly, the mammoth success is based off name recognition alone. It's not a bad song, but the GP are literally sheep. :biblio:

What's the hate for this song? 

Is it just because it's smashing? Cause i didn't see all this hate back when it first came out :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.