Loco's Weekly Faves

Mr. Loco

All of these Taylor debuts/returns :party::party::party: Oh wow is BTD continuing its run all the way from 2010? :jonny: That's always been one of my favorites from her. Enchanted is legendary of course. Electric Touch is cute but I can't fully get into it, unfortunately :mandown: meanwhile I Can See You has been a grower :jamming: Doesn't feel like Speak Now at all though.

Runaway is actually kinda short, but it's really catchy and an instant hit, maybe you should give it another try :alexz3: But I agree that their latest album release was messy af, I was really anticipating the album and lost all the hype with all the delays, this song is not part of that album tho. Dance the night was a dissapointment for me tbh, it felt really generic, and didn't help me much to care about it's associated film. And yeah... you got it right lol... Lover first dance remix was our wedding song, and I also sang Ed's "Perfect" in some part of the event... guess I was kinda predictable :fan: Btw, replying to your post felt like talking to an old friend, kinda missed it! :hug: (New updated is coming).

I suppose I should since it hasn't gotten a play from me in a while :gaycat3: Yeah I have no idea what's going on with them lately :mandown: Yup, I've got the same thoughts on DTN :mandown:

Kiii :fan: Predictable is perfectly fine, especially since you chose artists you love... and they're both amazing at wedding songs. :lakitu: I actually never listened to the First Dance version but after checking it out, yeah that was a lovely choice :heart: And oh wow thanks :hughard: Once again glad you're back, YTT updaters gotta stick together in this dead section!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Loco

• JGibson

• Green

• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

6/11

Taylor Swift with multiple songs on here. Shakira still holding on well 

I Can See You, Enchanted, Back to December   :clap3:

On 7/20/2023 at 4:32 AM, Remmy said:

All of these Taylor debuts/returns :party::party::party: Oh wow is BTD continuing its run all the way from 2010? :jonny: That's always been one of my favorites from her. Enchanted is legendary of course. Electric Touch is cute but I can't fully get into it, unfortunately :mandown: meanwhile I Can See You has been a grower :jamming: Doesn't feel like Speak Now at all though.

I suppose I should since it hasn't gotten a play from me in a while :gaycat3: Yeah I have no idea what's going on with them lately :mandown: Yup, I've got the same thoughts on DTN :mandown:

Kiii :fan: Predictable is perfectly fine, especially since you chose artists you love... and they're both amazing at wedding songs. :lakitu: I actually never listened to the First Dance version but after checking it out, yeah that was a lovely choice :heart: And oh wow thanks :hughard: Once again glad you're back, YTT updaters gotta stick together in this dead section!

Remixes points are added up to the original version and get to continue it's chart run, so I don't have multiple versions of the same song charting at once and taking spots from other songs, so I decided I shall do the same for rerecordings (and songs that already retired won't be able to chart again ever). And yeah, BTD & Enchanted are the best songs from Speak now at least from the original version, but yeah, I agree most of the songs from SNFTV sound way too different from the rest of the album and sound much more like the songs that were huge back in 2010, so probably originally the album had a whole different sound? I got a lot into OneRepublic in 2019-2020 when they were supposed to release an album, and again these last few months when I got to see them live :coffee: Even if it's a year old I ain't worried is still my jam :eli: 

Olivia debuting :heart2:

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬 & 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 #𝟏 :clap:

9/11

I Can See You reaching #1  :clap:

Long Live and vampire debuting  :clap3:

7/11

Al these Taylor songs :heart2:

"I Can See You" getting #1

Vampire y Dua regresando :clap:

Long Live and Timeless, my favorite rerecorded song & vault track, respectively :worship: WEFIL is lovely as well. Dance the Night returning :smile: vampire popping in :clap3::clap3: Couldn't really get into her until this song dropped. brutal is also really nice.

Remixes points are added up to the original version and get to continue it's chart run, so I don't have multiple versions of the same song charting at once and taking spots from other songs, so I decided I shall do the same for rerecordings (and songs that already retired won't be able to chart again ever). And yeah, BTD & Enchanted are the best songs from Speak now at least from the original version, but yeah, I agree most of the songs from SNFTV sound way too different from the rest of the album and sound much more like the songs that were huge back in 2010, so probably originally the album had a whole different sound? [...] Even if it's a year old I ain't worried is still my jam :eli:

Period :gaycat2:  Yeah that makes sense. True, that might be my top 2 as well, although with Dear John possibly in the mix. Right :mandown: Timeless feels like a solid fit, and lowkey Electric Touch too. Castles Crumbling reminds me of evermore, ICSY somewhere between Red/1989, the other 2 lean towards Fearless for me. A lot of people are still obsessed with that song :laugh: I'll always be surprised that it became the big smash from Top Gun: Maverick over Gaga's track.

• Like 1

Thanks for your commets!! @Remmy @Topmaster 2 @Pinkoverblue @Green @Allday @Brandon @JGibson

364539946_672077111147844_33363583018533

And by the way... I'm going out in august to the Eras tour, so get used to the Taylor Swift dominance for the next few weeks. :heart:

Taylor 8x on the chart :heart2:

7/11

The Taylor domination :eek:

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 & 𝐃𝐮𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝟑 :katie2:

On 7/29/2023 at 5:00 PM, Mr. Loco said:

And by the way... I'm going out in august to the Eras tour, so get used to the Taylor Swift dominance for the next few weeks. :heart:

tim-gunn-eww-gross.gif

Solo me gustan 3 canciones y son las que no son de Taylor :fan:

10/11

Taylor continue to dominate the chart! :heart2: 

vampire jumping to #1, Dance the night top 3  :clap3:

Taylor really slaying  :jonnycat: Enchanted returns  :alexz3:

8/11 songs being from Taylor :alexz::alexz: and Timeless being the highest one :smitten: Foolish One is cute. Luckily can't complain about vampire sitting on top :sats: Olivia deserves it for once.

Perioddd!!! :duca::duca:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your comments! @potent @Remmy @Pinkoverblue @Topmaster 2 @Green @Brandon @Alldeezy

363518631_318367520660400_15348241756672

And by the way... I'm going out this month to the Eras tour, so get used to the Taylor Swift dominance for the next few weeks. :heart:

•  

Taylor Slayage :heart:

Taylor + Olivia :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.