• Remmy

Top Posters In This Topic

6/11

Eyes Closed debuting :worship:

Creepin' #1 and River top 2 :clap:

Miracle and Eyes Closed debuting  :clap3:

5/10

Miley so close to #1 :heart2: 

Eyes Closed is super forgettable to me... maybe he'll bring my interest back with single #2. :michael: Miracle is a good one :jamming: Miley nearly #1 :duca: River is a bop bop bop

Creepin está ok no es mala pero abusan un poco askis 

Que suba Miracle uff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/3/2023 at 10:19 PM, Remmy said:

Where'd you go? :emofish::emofish:

Sorry for leaving without notice, so much (great) stuff happening in my life, I got married (wanna guess which was my wedding song? :eli:), bought a house, got tickets for Taylor Swift, I had barely any time for ATRL, but I'm fully back. :gaycat1:

• Like 1

OneRepublic #1 + Dua back :heart2:

𝟓/𝟏𝟎

𝐃𝐮𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 :clap3:

7/11

Que suba Jaded :clap3:

3/11

Shakira and Dua doing well on here :heart2: 

Don't remember Runaway that well but I recall it being pretty short and me being disappointed by that :'( Especially after they kept delaying the release. Is "Borderline" from the latest Ed album? I haven't heard it yet :gaycat3: I'll get to it... someday. Dance the Night is fine, glad it's not a DL3 lead single though. Waffle House :party: Jaded :smitten::smitten: Wish it was doing better though!

On 7/8/2023 at 10:16 AM, Mr. Loco said:

Sorry for leaving without notice, so much (great) stuff happening in my life, I got married (wanna guess which was my wedding song? :eli:), bought a house, got tickets for Taylor Swift, I had barely any time for ATRL, but I'm fully back. :gaycat1:

Oh wow!! So many big, life-changing events :jonny: And that's including seeing Taylor! :fan: It definitely has to be a song from her or Ed :gaycat3: I'd have to guess something like Lover. Glad to see you back :alexz3:

On 7/15/2023 at 2:00 AM, Remmy said:

Don't remember Runaway that well but I recall it being pretty short and me being disappointed by that :'( Especially after they kept delaying the release. Is "Borderline" from the latest Ed album? I haven't heard it yet :gaycat3: I'll get to it... someday. Dance the Night is fine, glad it's not a DL3 lead single though. Waffle House :party: Jaded :smitten::smitten: Wish it was doing better though!

Oh wow!! So many big, life-changing events :jonny: And that's including seeing Taylor! :fan: It definitely has to be a song from her or Ed :gaycat3: I'd have to guess something like Lover. Glad to see you back :alexz3:

Runaway is actually kinda short, but it's really catchy and an instant hit, maybe you should give it another try :alexz3: But I agree that their latest album release was messy af, I was really anticipating the album and lost all the hype with all the delays, this song is not part of that album tho. Yeah, "Borderline" is part of the new album, it's a standout track, and the album . :coffee: Dance the night was a dissapointment for me tbh, it felt really generic, and didn't help me much to care about it's associated film. And yeah... you got it right lol... Lover first dance remix was our wedding song, and I also sang Ed's "Perfect" in some part of the event... guess I was kinda predictable :fan: Btw, replying to your post felt like talking to an old friend, kinda missed it! :hug: (New updated is coming).

• Like 1

8/11

Taylor overload :party:

Que horror con tanto Taylor :biblio:

Que suban Leon y Miranda! :party:

9/11

8/11 I Can See You/ Enchanted top 5 <3

Shakira dominating as she should

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.