Rihanna acknowledges her album RIAA certifications

Badboidami

Just now, Owlie said:

If you really believe Rihanna would refuse the title "owner of the fastest-certified album in history" that she got thanks to Samsung, there is nothing else I can say here :rip: see ya when it goes 4x plat in the next few months

Yeah see ya xoxo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owlie

• Emperor

• lonnie

• Blue G

Top Posters In This Topic

ANTI was certified Platinum the week of the release because of Samsung, so it's already included in the certification:

According to the RIAA:

ANTI:

Release Date: January 28, 2016

Certification: 

Platinum | January 29, 2016

Gold | January 29, 2016

Jay-Z did the same:

MAGNA CARTA . . . HOLY GRAIL:

Release Date: July 9, 2013

Certification: 

Platinum | July 9, 2013

Gold | July 9, 2013

1 minute ago, Green said:

ANTI was certified Platinum the week of the release because of Samsung, so it's already included in the certification:

According to the RIAA:

ANTI:

Certification: 

Gold | January 29, 2016

Jay-Z did the same:

MAGNA CARTA . . . HOLY GRAIL:

Release Date: July 9, 2013

Certification: 

Platinum | July 9, 2013

Gold | July 9, 2013

Yes but it's super close to 3xP even without Samsung and will likely be certified 4xP in the next cpl of months/weeks (if her team updates it)

Billboard 200: #82 (+2) ANTI | 8,000 (2,711,000 total) [113 weeks]

+ youtube streams (most likely over 0.3kk)

+ 1m from deal

it has to be eligible for 4x Multi-Platinum

Based on the singles certifications only and the pure sales of Loud, shouldn't the album be at least 4x Platinum?

22 million singles certifications (2,2 million SPS) + 1,84 million pure sales = 4,04 million

And that doesn't include the SPS of the album tracks...

Wow she has four 3x platinum albums?

sade and mary j blige are shook

how tf is LOUD only 3x :skull:

Music of the Sun actually being demoted as a mix tape :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Domination said:

I'm dead serious. Y'all talk about it like it was her biggest era when it only did half of GGGB and is on par with ANTI and TTT :skull:

Loud was Rihanna’s magnum opus at the time. It propelled her into territories where she started gaining RESPECT. GGGB was a success but Loud was very successful and did wonders for Rihanna as a brand and an artist. 

Considering the album was certified platinum within hours when it was released then I'm pretty sure that its already included.

And what's with the LOUD shade, it was a short era and performed really well. Besides real navy knows it's her worst album not including the mixtapes.

How much is Anti WW with sps and all that stuff? close to 6M right?

7 hours ago, Owlie said:

RR already got a new certification, so if you assume it can snatch a new one soon, it's exactly the same for ANTI and its 4th plat :cm:

If you really believe Rihanna would refuse the title "owner of the fastest-certified album in history" that she got thanks to Samsung, there is nothing else I can say here :rip: see ya when it goes 4x plat in the next few months

she/he never said rih didnt wanna to certify base off the samsung deal

you where arguing about anti being eligible for 4xplatinum, he broke down the numbers for you... somehow you decided to twist his words...

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

How much is Anti WW with sps and all that stuff? close to 6M right?

closer to 5.5M i think

2 hours ago, NEZ said:

Considering the album was certified platinum within hours when it was released then I'm pretty sure that its already included.

the samsung sales are included, but the album would still be eligible for 3xplatinum without it, which is why, say rih decided to exclude the samsung deal(mentally) then she could always have the album be 1mil under-certified, so it could always be at a plaque that dont require the samsung numbers.

1 hour ago, NEZ said:

And what's with the LOUD shade, it was a short era and performed really well. Besides real navy knows it's her worst album not including the mixtapes.

LOUD is one of my fave rih albums and eras...

The make believe about her purposefully undercertifyijg ANTI because of Samsung :rip: that’s the most ludicrous thing I ever heard. She doesn’t care that much and she certainly doesn’t regret signing that $25M deal.

They just haven’t got round to it yet. It will go 4x soon.

10 hours ago, Green said:

According to the RIAA:

ANTI:

Certification: 

Gold | January 29, 2016

The most embarassing fraud ever :toofunny3:

5 hours ago, Blue G said:

she/he never said rih didnt wanna to certify base off the samsung deal

you where arguing about anti being eligible for 4xplatinum, he broke down the numbers for you... somehow you decided to twist his words...

jesus. you better start learning to read better. He LITERALLY said that Rihanna cuts off the Samsung sales: 

The current certification 3X plat don't count the samsung deal , she decide to not update at 4X plat to erase it 

CUZ!CAN

more so, I never argued about  ANTi being eligible for 4x plat, in fact, I said that it must be close to it myself

13 hours ago, Owlie said:

yeah, it must be close to 4x Plat, but looks like they didn't wanna wait and announced all of this now

so pls.. try to learn to read first before you try to come for somebody. Emperor has been pushing the "She deleted Samsung sales" thru the whole argument but now suddenly I twist  words :dies: pls pretend there's no quote button when it comes to my posts, I don't want you in my mentions 

Edited by Owlie

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

The most embarassing fraud ever :toofunny3:

She hasn't deceived anyone so this make no sense. 

Not sure why some people are saying she's suddenly not including the Samsung deal in the figures. She's never hid from the Samsung deal and nor should she. It was a great deal for her and her fans. She just keeps winning :alexz:.

38 minutes ago, Rih On The Brain said:

She hasn't deceived anyone so this make no sense. 

Not sure why some people are saying she's suddenly not including the Samsung deal in the figures. She's never hid from the Samsung deal and nor should she. It was a great deal for her and her fans. She just keeps winning :alexz:.

Not when her label was harrassing Billboard to count those "sales"  for the first week :rip:https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/02/05/billboard-now-says-rihanna-sold-147460-albums-out-of-1-5-million/

3 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Not when her label was harrassing Billboard to count those "sales"  for the first week :rip:https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/02/05/billboard-now-says-rihanna-sold-147460-albums-out-of-1-5-million/

Literally nowhere in this article is Rihanna's label mentioned in harassing billboard :skull:

18 hours ago, Domination said:

LOUD is only 3x Plat? And here the Navy had me believe that album was like almost diamond by the way they spoke about it :skull:

And wasn't the first certification thanks to the Samsung deal? 

Just now, Pop said:

And wasn't the first certification thanks to the Samsung deal? 

Loud's first certification was thanks to the Samsung deal? Sounding more and noret incoherent by the passing day :rip:

Just now, lonnie said:

Loud's first certification was thanks to the Samsung deal? Sounding more and noret incoherent by the passing day :rip:

Oh, this was about Loud? It's only 3x plat? 

I thought it was about ANTi. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.