Hi Bich certified Gold in the US

Loyalty

Talent and bops won!

xIZPIAg.gif

lol how? certifications truly mean nothing nowadays, anyone can get one with the way things are set up behind the scenes with streaming and ****. they need to fix the criteria to go Gold and Platinum ASAP cuz this is embarrassing :skull: the RIAA lost its entire prestige.

Edited by okgo

Well deserved. :clap3: They don't call her the next Beyoncé for nothing!

2 minutes ago, okgo said:

lol how? certifications truly mean nothing nowadays, anyone can get one with the way things are set up behind the scenes with streaming and **** :skull:

Well she’s extremely local and has over 30M streams on Spotify and 100M+ streams on YouTube. Factor in the few sales and voila.

6 minutes ago, okgo said:

lol how? certifications truly mean nothing nowadays, anyone can get one with the way things are set up behind the scenes with streaming and ****. they need to fix the criteria to go Gold and Platinum ASAP cuz this is embarrassing :skull: the RIAA lost its entire prestige.

oh wow the anger

Just now, K$Ellie said:

oh wow the anger

well god bless this child as that wasnt necessarily aimed at her specifically :toofunny3: its just the stuff I see getting certified nowadays overall, sorry but I dont think they're Gold hits :skull: as like I said going Gold used to mean something, for the population that consumed music in general that is. not so much nowadays imo especially considering the stupidly increasing rate ppl stream stuff 

9 minutes ago, okgo said:

She's the only white female rapper to do this in the past 2 years, apparently not everyone can 

1 minute ago, tde said:

She's the only white female rapper to do this in the past 2 years, apparently not everyone can 

even Iggys Team went Gold and its eligible for Plat following the riaa criteria (but wont cuz she left def Jam) :skull: anything can get a cert nowadays like I Said

Edited by okgo

3 minutes ago, okgo said:

even Iggys Team went Gold :skull: anything can go Gold nowadays like I Said

Its been 2 years since that was released. Where's Mo Bounce and Savior? Surely coming from TNC era helped Team, Bhad Bhabie is making legit music now we cant take that from her. Dont be mad she came for your fave of the Hi bich remix :) 

Edited by tde

14 minutes ago, okgo said:

5 minutes ago, tde said:

Its been 2 years since that. Where's Mo Bounce and Savior? Surely coming from TNC era helped Team, Bhad Bhabie is making legit music now we cant take that from her. Dont be mad she came for your fave of the Hi bich remix :) 

well you were the one who said "in the past 2 years" but regardless, this isnt necessarily about either of these girls :skull: I'm talking in general, even Team being eligible for Platinum feels weird to me as well.. its not a Platinum hit. they need to keep up and stay increasing the amount of streams necessary to get certified since streaming is so accessible and keeps getting bigger/faster. I know you stan this girl but go look thru RIAA's page to see their certs in the past months and youll see how ANYTHING can be certified if you/your label are bothered to waste some coins.

Edited by okgo

• ATRL Moderator

finally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.