• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoAddams

• Lovett

• Armani?

• trainsskyscrapers

aaronsmithjune1
14 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

This Twitter account doesn't know anything more than we do. 

On 1/11/2018 at 3:57 PM, MrLovett said:

US pure album sales: #42 Beyoncé, Lemonade 3,388 (1,833,608 total).

That's quite a lot. I think 21 and 25 are doing about 1k a week. And Reputation about 12k a week. I don't think Rep will outsell Lemonade WW in pure sales or SPS, tbh.

Edited by Timber

7 hours ago, Timber said:

That's quite a lot. I think 21 and 25 are doing about 1k a week. And Reputation about 12k a week. I don't think Rep will outsell Lemonade WW in pure sales or SPS, tbh.

What is Lemonade's album equiv. WW?

Perfect Duet 

US Pure Sales Estimate - 

I've taken over the OP and I am planning a complete overhaul. If anyone has stats that they want to send me, please feel free. I'm trying to compile an accurate account of Bey's stats and to keep it all up to date. This thread has been slacking for a long time!

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

I've taken over the OP and I am planning a complete overhaul. If anyone has stats that they want to send me, please feel free. I'm trying to compile an accurate account of Bey's stats and to keep it all up to date. This thread has been slacking for a long time!

BeyCollection on Twitter had an entire website dedicated to sales and awards but I don’t think it exists anymore. You could try DMing them, they have tons. 

4 hours ago, ♢Diamond♢ said:

Please include Streaming units in some form. Pure sales are nice, but we need to keep up with the times.

I intend to, if I can get hold of the streaming units.

1 hour ago, ThirdWardBey said:

BeyCollection on Twitter had an entire website dedicated to sales and awards but I don’t think it exists anymore. You could try DMing them, they have tons. 

Yeah, I've been using their site as one of my many reference points to collect data. Thank you!

56 minutes ago, THATBITCHPOCA said:

Does anyone know when self titled was put on spotify???

When 7/11 was released. 

18 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Thanks! 

Are you going to make some new graphics and new format?

19 hours ago, MrLovett said:

thanks so much! I just wait :clap3:

You can used BeyScan and BeyStats in twitter 

Edited by JoAddams

Hope this helps!

(Streams are included)

Hope this helps!

(Streams are included)

On 25/1/2018 at 8:18 PM, trainsskyscrapers said:

Hope this helps!

(Streams are included)

Good, since Single Ladies is basically Diamond now what's she waiting for to update its certification? :ace:

Edited by Pepo

I have finished the complete overhaul of the OP, with brand new graphics and up-to-date information. If I have missed anything, or there is anything you wish to be included, please let me know. I will be making sure to keep it updated.

looks beautiful! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.