Beyoncé: Receipts | 250+ million records sold

Lovett

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

BeyScan. But I just looked on Pro-Música Brasil and it's definitely not certified on there. Who tweeted it was 2x Platinum?

The link attached to the tweet doesn’t work. Maybe it was a mistake, but they never deleted the tweet. 

Edited by ThirdWardBey

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoAddams

• Lovett

• Armani?

• trainsskyscrapers

1 hour ago, ThirdWardBey said:

The link attached to the tweet doesn’t work. Maybe it was a mistake, but they never deleted the tweet. 

Hmm. I don't know then. I'm presuming that tweet is a mistake, as it's not listed on the certification database. But I don't know how the Brazil charts work all that well, so either could be true.

14 hours ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

I remember that picture for if were a boy but can't seem to find it. Do you have the link?

:dies: it was a screen cap from a interview with bc Jean  it's very telling imo that her stats are kinda unknown 

And the fact she's so successful in Brazil from ten years ago is nuts .

Edited by Suga&Grits

8 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Hmm. I don't know then. I'm presuming that tweet is a mistake, as it's not listed on the certification database. But I don't know how the Brazil charts work all that well, so either could be true.

it's 2cd, so it got 2xp for 40k(plat) shipment.

Beyonce has now surpassed 8 BILLION combined views on YouTube, becoming the 5th female artist to achieve this. 

5 hours ago, sadnews said:

it's 2cd, so it got 2xp for 40k(plat) shipment.

But where is this confirmed? It's not listed on the certification database and the tweet links to a dead URL. I really hope it is 2x Platinum, but we need the confirmation before I re-add it.

2 hours ago, MrLovett said:

But where is this confirmed? It's not listed on the certification database and the tweet links to a dead URL. I really hope it is 2x Platinum, but we need the confirmation before I re-add it.

their database has been always mess.

we already knows the shipment code 40k which is more important than certification.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:37 PM, Suga&Grits said:

Whenever she release them I'm sure it's going shock everyone and be much higher then we already think . Everything is so outdated :dies: like why did that song writer have a 13x plat for IIWAB ??? ringtones? Sales ? Lkjhgssjlllfss she really should wait tho people would find anyway to hate off of her . ( she sell enough albums then let's get this for free ) teas

22 hours ago, Destiny said:

nnnnn I remember that picture :deadbanana2: 12x Platinum single! :toofunny2: That was obviously fake...

Maybe that figure was SPS. Idk. Anyone has that picture? 

aaronsmithjune1
16 hours ago, Suga&Grits said:

:dies: it was a screen cap from a interview with bc Jean  it's very telling imo that her stats are kinda unknown 

And the fact she's so successful in Brazil from ten years ago is nuts .

11 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Maybe that figure was SPS. Idk. Anyone has that picture? 

I can't find the picture,  but it is real.  Maybe the certified it on album and single sales? 6 million for each one at the time of the picture is very reasonable. 

1 hour ago, aaronsmithjune1 said:

I can't find the picture,  but it is real.  Maybe the certified it on album and single sales? 6 million for each one at the time of the picture is very reasonable. 

I saw a interview with her saying it IIWAB sold 13M. 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:39 AM, MrLovett said:

I had been thinking about that. I could try and do it, if you wouldn’t mind?

Ok. I’ll work on it lol

38 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Ok. I’ll work on it lol

I'll do it as well, but I'm sure there will be loads of obscure ones that I'll miss. If you wouldn't make doing it as well, I can combine them and add the section to the OP.

25 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I'll do it as well, but I'm sure there will be loads of obscure ones that I'll miss. If you wouldn't make doing it as well, I can combine them and add the section to the OP.

Ok great. Cause I’m sure I’ll miss some too lol! 

I don't think that billboard would posted fake. But brazil certifations base is really terrible.

I somewhere saw link through web archive, but I can't find it now

17 hours ago, MrLovett said:

France
48 (185) Halo (37 weeks)

Source

wow, may will be new peak

1 minute ago, JoAddams said:

wow, may will be new peak

It's peak is #39, so it may climb to a new peak next week. I'm not certain of the reason for the jump.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

It's peak is #39, so it may climb to a new peak next week. I'm not certain of the reason for the jump.

Pray it won't fade away...

iTunes:
#189 France (NE)

peterstyles13

Hi guys! I was just looking at Bey’s stats from chartmasters and it said that B’Day sold 6.1M by the end of 2016. Did it really sell 400K in 2017? :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.