iTunes Discussion

Kworb

Just now, Starkboy said:

actually

#3 In My Feelings

#7 No Brainer

No Brainer has been out for +6 hours, you'd expect it to see it #1 by now. Demi Lovato has been outselling it.

the way Drake got quickly back to the top :dies:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DELE2125

• Starkboy

• QueenofCopyPaste

• fridayteenage

53 minutes ago, TSLGNMA said:

Any specific reason why “You Say” is so high? 

Strong support from Christians it seems. Some think her voice is similar to Adele.

1 hour ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Strong support from Christians it seems. Some think her voice is similar to Adele.

Thanks for answering my question. That must be why I actually liked the song so much. :dies: I had never heard of Lauren Daigle prior to yesterday.

Edited by TSLGNMA

4 hours ago, HeWon'tGo said:

Queen of the Music Industry, her power :alexz:

People are craving new music from her. Excited about her next lead single's performance :duca:

Next update IMF is gonna lose the top spot. It would have never happend it it wasn't got removed. The other version now really struggling to catch up, the main one don't have any lead on the others... When before it was like 80% lead combined ish, now it's just 1/4 of it. Such a huge mistake. 

3 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Next update IMF is gonna lose the top spot. It would have never happend it it wasn't got removed. The other version now really struggling to catch up, the main one don't have any lead on the others... When before it was like 80% lead combined ish, now it's just 1/4 of it. Such a huge mistake. 

With that and being far from FEFE #29 on Am could he lose so much?

10 hours ago, HeWon'tGo said:

She sounds like Adele? Let me check her song. :duca: 

It's the closest we can have from Adele's new music until 2020

Thank god that Drake will block it in the main chart.

The DJ Khaled/Bieber collaboration is Dark Red :duca: 

They really thought

In My Feelings coming for that top 2 :jonny5: 

Drake :jonny5: But honestly iTunes is ridiculous, just merge the songs on the main chart.

iTunes combined

1. In My Feelings 1.0000 

2. No Brainer 0.5957

3. Girls Like You 0.4994 

4. I Like It $ 0.4873 

5. FEFE 0.3339 

6. Better Now 0.2854 

7. Sober 0.2814  

8. Natural 0.2653 

9. Get Along 0.2651   

10. Simple 0.2462   

Seems like No Brainer will debut with around 50k.

btw I know iTunes is dead and all but it's impressive how consistent Imagine Dragons are.

8. Natural

14. Whatever It Takes

23. Thunder

48. Believer

76. Born to Be Yours

100. Radioactive

143. Demons

217. On Top of the World

268. It's Time

even back then Demons and especially Radioactive were such monster stelles :clap3: 

1 hour ago, iHype. said:

No Brainer is on some witchcraft

1. Drake - In My Feelings (+1)

2. DJ Khaled - No Brainer (feat. Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper & Quavo) (-1)

3. Drake - In My Feelings (=)

well, not anymore

It should be against the rules that both the clean and explicit version of In My Feelings are in the top 3.

On 7/30/2018 at 6:10 PM, Starkboy said:

iTunes combined

1. In My Feelings 1.0000 

2. No Brainer 0.5957

3. Girls Like You 0.4994 

4. I Like It $ 0.4873 

5. FEFE 0.3339 

6. Better Now 0.2854 

7. Sober 0.2814  

8. Natural 0.2653 

9. Get Along 0.2651   

10. Simple 0.2462   

Seems like No Brainer will debut with around 50k.

btw I know iTunes is dead and all but it's impressive how consistent Imagine Dragons are.

8. Natural

14. Whatever It Takes

23. Thunder

48. Believer

76. Born to Be Yours

100. Radioactive

143. Demons

217. On Top of the World

268. It's Time

even back then Demons and especially Radioactive were such monster stelles :clap3: 

A 71% decline in sales from their last single "I'm The One" just a year ago :rip: and it's not like the song is making it up in streams :toofunny2:

Imagine Dragons are such a force to be reckoned with :jonny5: Both "Believer" and "Thunder" will cross the 2M mark by the end of the year and they weren't even top 3 hits on the Hot100 :deadbanana4: "Whatever It Takes" will cross the 1M mark in a couple of months and is already the 5th best selling single of 2018 :skull: Not to mention that Evolve has more then 2B streams on Spotify alone :jonny4: They also have the best selling song by a Rock band in the digital era with "Radioactive" and 3rd best selling digital song overall :alexz:

4 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

A 71% decline in sales from their last single "I'm The One" just a year ago :rip: and it's not like the song is making it up in streams :toofunny2:

it will still debut in top 5 of hot 100 next week and it will be another huge hit for bieber..so stay pressed

1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:

it will still debut in top 5 of hot 100 next week and it will be another huge hit for bieber..so stay pressed

Still a 71% decline in sales and still a decline in first week streams and STILL a decline from a #1 debut. There's nothing to be pressed about :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.