• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dussymob

• QueenofCopyPaste

• simmnfierzig

• Enoch

12 hours ago, Rawr said:

arguing on this forum is literally the biggest waste of time i don't know why anyone even bothers.

nobody is going to ever respond to your 5 essay "clock" with "omg you know what, I was wrong all this time you are actually right!!!!" like...

i get anxiety from scrolling past essays

perfect was 8 and 3 on the other components last week; not very egregious.

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, iHype. said:

Weren't some of y'all saying this would go #1/top 3 like two weeks ago

@dussymob

@Ari.

@LostInStereo100

3 hours ago, Starkboy said:

the fact that based on its first two weeks it looked like a potential #1 and now it's struggling to reach top10. a scam tbh

It fell off really quickly on ODS. Last 6 weeks on Spotify: 12-20-23-32-30-40

Disappointing for G-Eazy, because ideally that would be his strength. But radio is ensuring that the song is at least a moderate hit.

I still can't believe Finesse hasn't defeated Perfect. After if blew up I honestly thought it would be a multi week #1! 

5 hours ago, Starkboy said:

the fact that based on its first two weeks it looked like a potential #1 and now it's struggling to reach top10. a scam tbh

Now that radio has caught up to the initial popularity of the song, it's not as popular anymore (streams and sales-wise).

Yas @ the Middle going Top 10 next week, hope Zedd can finally climb higher than #7 though :skull: 

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I still can't believe Finesse hasn't defeated Perfect. After if blew up I honestly thought it would be a multi week #1! 

Radio and Youtube have been powering it. Now that Youtube is decreasing, it's becoming a radio-fueled hit. 

Early Predictions

1. God’s Plan 711 (=) (7th week #1)

2. Perfect 352 (+1)

3. Psycho 336 (-1)

4. Finesse 330 (-1)

5. Meant to Be 273 (+2)

6. Havana 271 (-1)

7. Look Alive 268 (-1)

8. The Middle 246 (+3)

9. Rockstar 231 (-1)

10. Pray For Me 226 (-1)

11. Stir Fry 224 (+1)

12. All the Stars 218 (-2)

13. Let You Down 211 (=)

14. Him & I 197 (+1)

15. New Rules 194 (-1)

16. Top Off 184 (New)

17. Ric Flair Drip 182 (+19)

18. Thunder 167 (-1)

19. Never Be the Same 164 (+5)

20. I Fall Apart 163 (-2)

21. Mine 162 (-1)

22. Gummo 158 (-6)

23. Lights Down Low 146 (=)

24. Wolves 143 (+1)

25. King’s Dead 141 (+3)

26. Love. 140 (-7)

27. Bad at Love 137 (-6)

28. Say Something 135 (+1)

Hot 100 video version

Hot 100 Bubbling under video version

Hot 100 Dropouts

15mzrrp.png

Too Good at Goodbyes fell like a rock. Wasnt it top 10 like 5 weeks ago? Now it has fallen off the chart completely at 23 weeks...

BeyoncéFlicks
On 3/5/2018 at 11:19 AM, Pacaveli said:

If you don't like this website, then just delete your account and get over it. :) 

We, as the proud ATRL users, don't need unhappy persons, believe me. 

There are lots of other pages that you might like, such as The Coli

I personally think that you'll be enjoying that forum more than ATRL, but it's just my guess at the end of the day. 

So yeah, that's how it is.

P.S.: I'm not offending you in any way, so please, don't report me. 

O.T.: I don't see any problem with tour bundles, sorry not sorry.

Well, shouldn't 99% of ATRL delete their account and get over it, then?

36 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Too Good at Goodbyes fell like a rock. Wasnt it top 10 like 5 weeks ago? Now it has fallen off the chart completely at 23 weeks...

It was really only strong on radio. Once radio dropped it, the song fell of the charts

Is party rock anthem still the song of the decade?

id hate for ed sheeran to get that award

Edited by Enoch

20 minutes ago, Enoch said:

Is party rock anthem still the song of the decade?

id hate for ed sheeran to get that award

I had a thread going that ranked songs based upon their performance handicapped by the 25/52 rule. I have UF and SOY very close for #1, Closer at #3, Despacito #4, and PRA at #5.

I plan to address 25/52 and two other issues related to this year's 60th Anniversary of the Hot 100 to better ensure its accuracy with Gary and Silvio. I don't think I've messaged them too recently, so hopefully they'll take time to read what I write. Normally they'll respond to me though.

I really need to bump the thread, since I still need help placing the other songs below it. WFL and STIUTN, not necessarily in that order, as #s 6 & 7, based on other factors that I'll discuss with them too.

^^^^ The acharts.us website forgot the chart ending Jan 3rd or 6th, so every song that dropped off, actually had an extra week. (i.e. TGAG spent 24 weeks on the chart, not 23)

Edited by ARTPØP

@simmnfierzig Please let us know how many points SOY has in the upcoming weeks. I know we assume UF would've had 70-76 weeks without 25/52. In what would've been week uu, Prince's unexpected passing would've forced UF to RC. UF fell 1-5 under four Prince songs that didn't make the Top 50 until the following week. Also, Beyonce and Drake flooded the charts with songs that would've forced UF even lower in weeks 78 and 79.

1 hour ago, Mr.Link said:

TGAG also spent forever in the Top 10, almost completely due to airplay. This had angered multiple ATRLers, because Sam's song had such limited support in the remaining metrics.

And, yes. I know I'm not on here as much as I was until not too long ago. Yes, music charts still interest me, but there are other forms of writing that actually pay me right now. When I can make writing about music profitable, I will also happily write about it again. The desire is there, but not the money.

omg the charts have been over taken by urban music ewwww i hate my tasteless generation 

Meghan debuting outside the T50 :skull: 

Wow at Too Good at Goodbyes being outlasted by Sorry Not Sorry.

Shape of You's 58 weeks is so impressive.

QueenofCopyPaste
2 hours ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

Meghan debuting outside the T50 :skull: 

Given she has non existent on demand streaming, you shouldn't be surprised :rip::skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.