Just now, Legend E said:

i am screaming :skull: 

i think you also got post #666 iirc 

i forgot to comment on that the other day

Just now, Element said:

i think you also got post #666 iirc 

i forgot to comment on that the other day

He did

I lost my 2048 window when I went to go take my screenshot and it took too long to find it. It's probably time to close some tabs and windows :dies: 

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/13/2018 at 2:39 AM, Legend E said:

Me too :deadbanana4:

asddfgbgfb; 

• ATRL Moderator

GvidhRs.gif

1. alexanderao

2. shelven

3. Henry

4. Loyalty

5. Sebas

6. Legend E

7. Bloomers

8. Queen Conchita

9. Navyoffatgals

• ATRL Moderator

Now that trash games like T*tris and 2*48 are done, the good rounds are finally coming :duca: 

I don’t get this game tbh @Element, so if i’m fast enough i can just spoon my way too the final 2, and then win the final challenge and become the winner of the season.

Or do you like combine the scores? eevee.gif

Just now, Loyalty said:

I don’t get this game tbh @Element, so if i’m fast enough i can just spoon my way too the final 2, and then win the final challenge and become the winner of the season.

That is an extremely big if

Just now, Loyalty said:

There's a few challenges towards the end where every remaining contestant is required to participate to move on, but for the most part, yeah you can spoon your way to the finals if you're fast enough. 

If this season is like the last few seasons though but tbh so far it hasn't been then spoons will start going VERY quickly as we get closer to the end of the game.

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

yes, this is p much possible. it gets very hard to spoon in the latter half of the game though so i encourage everyone to try their best in challenges!

Just now, shelven said:

There's a few challenges towards the end where every remaining contestant is required to participate to move on, but for the most part, yeah you can spoon your way to the finals if you're fast enough. 

If this season is like the last few seasons though but tbh so far it hasn't been then spoons will start going VERY quickly as we get closer to the end of the game.

Just now, Element said:

yes, this is p much possible. it gets very hard to spoon in the latter half of the game though so i encourage everyone to try their best in challenges!

Ok! eevee.gif

1. alexanderao

2. shelven

3. Henry

4. Loyalty

5. Sebas

6. Legend E

7. Bloomers

8. Queen Conchita

9. Navyoffatgals

10. URBAN

11. Brodie

5 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

You can either compete in the games for a chance of winning the round and definitely moving onto the next round, or wait for the first spoon to be posted and then try and be fast and collect a spoon.

Part of the reason the game is so fun (in addition to Element's hosting of course), is that it gets so much more competitive later on. The spoons go really quickly so if you are trying to complete a challenge, you could miss out on the spoons, and if you're just hanging back to wait for a spoon, they go so fast that there's no guarantee you'll actually get one.

Edit: Also, looks like you've already been answered :laugh:

• ATRL Moderator

Are we up for BINGO this Sunday???

Spoon 

11 minutes ago, Bloomers said:

You can either compete in the games for a chance of winning the round and definitely moving onto the next round, or wait for the first spoon to be posted and then try and be fast and collect a spoon.

Part of the reason the game is so fun (in addition to Element's hosting of course), is that it gets so much more competitive later on. The spoons go really quickly so if you are trying to complete a challenge, you could miss out on the spoons, and if you're just hanging back to wait for a spoon, they go so fast that there's no guarantee you'll actually get one.

Edit: Also, looks like you've already been answered :laugh:

Hi!

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Element said:

Are we up for BINGO this Sunday???

YES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.