• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 148

Dua Lipa Start GIF by LOS 40 Guadalajara

Animated GIFgiphy.gifAnimated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkAlly Brooke - "No Good" single cover artwork

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

If A Slow New Year exists, a Slow end of the yars exists too. With the year end approaching and nothing new really strong coming in the last week of 2019 no significant movements are made, other than the ones by the only few songs on heavy rotation, makeing room for themselves among old/peaking songs. Into the top 10, still owned by Dua Lipa with "Don't Start Now" at #1, the most importang thing to point out is the arrive of "My Oh My", up at #4 in its second week and fueled by the live premiere performance. Entering the Top 10, with a record breaking climb, is also Mabel with "Loneliest Time of The Year". The song, up at #8, becomes the very first christmas song to enter the top 10. With Ally Brooke earning another Top 5 with "No Good" (up at #5), the other relevant news is the fact that "Into The Unknown" reaches #10, becoming the very first hit for both Idina Menzel and AURORA; also credited in the song. Hot shot debut for "Salt" by Ava Max, new at #21, followed among debuts by "Future Nostalgia" by Dua Lipa, new at #31. Impressive numbers for Niall Horan, up at #35 (+46) with "Put A Little Love On Me", and for Dove Cameron, up at #51 (+31) with "Out Of Touch". These are just two of the songs that benefits of the slow end of the year reaching new peak in such a fast way (another song in the list is, for example, "Adore You" by Harry Styles). Check out the full chart below and remember to check the last one for 2019 next week:

btadhV6.pngclC1hXD.png4kgOTzI.pngJ66BIc3.pngoRdudRp.pngvmcwAtC.pngGjPszqQ.pngp8Cj5oO.pngs8XAl1y.pngsaTexb7.pngEXmd6Dq.png1sQtne0.pngooQnSbT.pnge2spt11.pngR9CzEUL.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Post Malone - "Circles"  Peak: #25  Weeks: 15

Taylor Swift - "Christmas Tree Farm"  Peak: #99  Weeks: 1

JoJo - "Sabotage (feat. Chika)"  Peak: #59  Weeks: 7

Carly Pearce & Lee Brice - "I Hope You're Happy Now" Peak: #47  Weeks: 10

Charli XCX - "Withe Mercedes"  Peak: #58  Weeks: 9

Faouzia - "You Don't Even Know Me"  Peak: #40  Weeks: 11

Billie Eilish - "all the good girls go to hell"  Peak: #22  Weeks: 14

Galantis & Dolly Parton - "Faith (feat. Mr. Probz)"  Peak: #58  Weeks: 7

Alicia Keys & Miguel - "Show Me Love"  Peak: #30  Weeks: 13

Becky G - "Mala Santa" Peak: #41  Weeks: 9

Kiana Ledé - "Easy Breezy"  Peak: #64  Weeks: 8

Tinahse & 6LACK - "Touch & Go" Peak: #56  Weeks: 5

ROSALIA - "A Palé"  Peak: #92  Weeks: 3

2019 #1s

Ariana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkHalsey - "Without Me" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artwork
BLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkKaty Perry - "Never Really Over" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artwork
Lana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Liar" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Liar" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artwork

ALBUM OF THE WEEK:

174x174bb.jpg

2019's #1 Albums

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 149

Animated GIFgiphy.gifCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkAnimated GIFAlly Brooke - "No Good" single cover artwork

Welcome to the last update for 2019. Closing the year at #1, as expected, is "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa. The song is still blocking "Lose You To Love Me", stuck at #2. The latest Camila Cabello's singles, "Living Proof" and "My Oh My" switches positions as the first slips at #4 letting the second climb at #3. "Loneliest Time Of Year" ascends, in its last week charting before all the Christmas songs go recurrent, at a new peak at #7. Climbing 10 spots and earning a new peak is "Get To Know You" by Samantha Harvey, up at #9; the song becomes Harvey's second top 10 single ever. "All Me" by Kehlani and Keyshia Cole debuts at #23 as the Hot shot debut for the week, and this happens in spite of the fact that the song has been officially released only on monday. That good start makes the song the second greatest debut of the year (in terms of points earned in the shortes time) after the one by "Spirit" by Beyoncé. Following, among debuts, is "+" by Aitana and Cali Y El Dandee, entering at #24. "Nobody But You" by Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani enters at #55 while "Adore You" By Harry Styles continues its fast growth climbin at #36. Gaining at a good pace also "Save Room For Us" by Tinashe, up at #47. Check out the full chart below and in the meantime enjoy the beginning of the new year...see you in 2020 to see what's coming next:

zGH0zzU.png4CtqcGV.pngTp3i5Yx.pngEWzjyaA.pngWZwotDC.pngPrK3XXJ.pngA4xwmNV.pngw56sQ37.png0nq7RcY.pngNavSvft.pngFbNsQWU.png9V6LNP9.pngNHGg4IR.pngWIUsTwt.pnguFi4sbd.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love"  Peak: #6  Weeks: 25

Tiffany Young - "Run For Your Life"  Peak: #44  Weeks: 10

Jennifer Lopez - "Baila Conmigo"  Peak: #57  Weeks: 10

Rat City & Kiesza - "Naked (With My Headphones On)" Peak: #54  Weeks: 8

Taylor Swift - "Lover (Remix) (feat. Shawn Mendes)"  Peak: #62  Weeks: 5

2019 #1s

Ariana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "thank u, next" single cover artworkHalsey - "Without Me" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artwork
Ariana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkAriana Grande - "7 rings" single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artworkSofia Reyes featuring Anitta - "R.I.P." single cover artwork
BLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkBLACKPINK - Kill This Love album cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkTaylor Swift featuring Brendon Urie - "ME!" single cover artworkKaty Perry - "Never Really Over" single cover artwork
Taylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkTaylor Swift - "You Need to Calm Down" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Señorita" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkNormani - "Motivation" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artwork
Lana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkLana Del Rey - "Don't Call Me Angel" single cover artworkCamila Cabello - "Liar" single cover artwork
Camila Cabello - "Liar" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artwork

ALBUM OF THE WEEK:

174x174bb.jpg

2019's #1 Albums

Dont Start Now #1 and Fall on Me climbing :clap3:

Another Place getting a cute jump too :alexz3:

Alanis jumping up :worship:

• 2 weeks later...

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 150 - 151

Animated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkgiphy.gifAnimated GIFKehlani featuring Keyshia Cole - "All Me" single cover artwork

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAlly Brooke - "No Good" single cover artworkAnimated GIFBillie Eilish - "everything i wanted" single cover artwork

The first update of the year is a huge one. Not in a fun way, that's because I missed the one from last week because, of course, I was busy. If you're interested, you can check it HERE, now let's go to the new one!

With a very small gap in terms of points, Dua Lipa snatches another week, the 8th, at #1 with "Don't Start Now", letting Camila stop at #2 with "My Oh My" for yet another week. "Lose You To Love Me" keeps on being stable at #3, while "Lola" rebounds and re-peaks at #4. "All Me" keeps on growing and reaches, in its third week, the Top 5 at #5. At the same time Billie Eilish scores her second Top 10 ever as "Everything I Wanted" climbs at #10. As the greatest gainer of the week, "Tusa" by Karol G and Nicki Minaj is three steps away from the Top 10 as it jumps at #13 in its 9th week;  "Put It All On Me" enjoys the breaking-point and the second week effects jumping at #15. Both "Wrong Direction" by Hailee Steinfeld and "On Somebody" by Ava Max debuted early next week after being released a few hours before the end of the tracking week and, as it always happens in this cases, both songs enjoys the full-week effect making big jumps at #47 and #48 respectively. Hot shot debut for "Yummy" by Justin Bieber at #40, it is followed among debuts by "Miss You 2" by Gabrielle Aplin and Nina Nesbitt at #51, "Say So" by Doja Cat at #56 and "I Hope" by Gabby Barrett at #62. Playlisted after the video premiere on tuesday, "Come Thru" by Summer Walker and Usher already enters the chart at #65 as the early debut of the week. "Stormy Weather" by Tinashe enters at #77 while, finally, Bea Miller charts with "That B***h" at #96. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

2SlnCOm.pngvs3WQTU.pngMm4lVT9.png4nr9eg8.pngeFQ94lt.pngLyTY2Ix.png7gdrSp4.pngEOI8AwR.png2OjxPYe.pngGGe20Rl.pngc08Wed6.pnggw038WX.pngBVumN10.png9E7X7tT.pngJlRY8ce.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Lady Antebellum - "Ocean"  Peak: #22 Weeks: 15

Ella Henderson - "Glorious"  Peak: #26  Weeks: 16

Kygo & Whitney Houston - "Higher Love"  Peak: #6  Weeks: 26

Niall Horan - "Nice To Meet Ya" Peak: #37  Weeks: 13

Lauren Alaina - "Getting Good"  Peak: #55  Weeks: 14

Tinashe - "So Much Better (feat. G-Eazy)"  Peak: #43  Weeks: 6

Cher Lloyd - "M.I.A."  Peak: #40  Weeks: 12

Sabrina Claudio - "Rumours (feat. ZAYN)"  Peak: #47  Weeks: 13

Victoria Monét - "Ass Like That" Peak: #35  Weeks: 10

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artwork

ALBUM OF THE WEEK:

174x174bb.jpg

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

Dua still blocking Camila :clap3: Billie making the top 10 and Harry climbing slowly :clap3:

Memories flopping :gaycat5:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 152

Animated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkgiphy.gifAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Kehlani featuring Keyshia Cole - "All Me" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAlly Brooke - "No Good" single cover artworkRAYE - "Please Don't Touch" single cover artwork

Dua Lipa's monster hit "Don't Start Now" is back at growing as it spends an impressive 9th week at #1, overtaking, once again, the #2 peaking single by Camila Cabello "My Oh My", stuck at its peak. Still stalling at #3 is "Lose You To Love Me" by Selena Gomez. Knocking at the door of this very strong top 3 are the two biggest entries of the week, and two of the biggest first weeks ever: "Diamonds" by Meghan The Stallion and Normani bows in at #4 (it is the second top 10 for Megan The Stallion) while "You should be sad" by Halsey enters at #5. In the meantime RAYE scores her second Top 10 as "Please Don't Touch" rises nine spots reaching #10. "Adore You" by Harry Stiles, one of the heavy rotation songs, enters the Top 20 at #19, its climb prevents "Yummy" from entering the Top 20 as the Bieber single has to stop at #21 in its second week. Among debuts, other than the two in the top 10, we have "Rare" by Selena Gomez at #15, "Underdog" by Alicia Keys at #29, "Me Gusta" by Shakira at #57 and the very first one by italian Pop star Paola Iezzi with "LTM" (at #59) featuring M¥SS KETA. "Senorita" leaves the chart after 29 weeks, the mega-hit spent a total of 6 weeks at #1. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

82ZH0eo.pngLyWGDzH.pngMu1AMRs.pngVtyA99F.pngRwdjhou.pngBWstAhw.pngdchQi2N.png5jU7QgF.pngRZ9pZ5v.pngKXPnfv1.pngo15lfdi.png3gu2Hc8.pngJfL8Q7O.pnglWI2Z5H.pngW4nTivl.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Ellie Goulding - "River"  Peak: #64 Weeks: 7

Kesha - "My Own Dance"  Peak: #36  Weeks: 7

Meghan Trainor - "Workin' On It (feat. Lennon Stella & Sasha Sloan)"  Peak: #29  Weeks: 9

Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - "Senorita" Peak: #1 (x6)  Weeks: 29

Katy Perry - "Small Talk"  Peak: #6  Weeks: 22

Ariana Grande & Social House - "boyfriend"  Peak: #3  Weeks: 23

Maroon 5 - "Memories"  Peak: #38  Weeks: 15

Meghan Trainor - "Wave (feat. Mike Sabath)"  Peak: #23  Weeks: 15

Tinashe - "Die A Little Bit (feat. MS Banks)" Peak: #28  Weeks: 11

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Selena Gomez - Rare remote_rec_recing.png
02. Camila Cabello - Romance  su5bFOA.png
03. Doja Cat - Hot Pink Risultati immagini per back
04. Harry Stiles - Fine Line Risultati immagini per back
05. Tinashe - Songs For You Risultati immagini per back
06. Ed Sheeran - No6 Collaboration Project Risultati immagini per back
07. Iggy Azalea - Wicked Lips - EP Risultati immagini per back
08. Summer Walker - Over It Risultati immagini per back
09. Jessica Mauboy - HILDA  Risultati immagini per back
10. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You Risultati immagini per back

You Should Be Sad + Underdog debuting :party:

Selena, Halsey & Normani debuting :party:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 153

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkAnimated GIFgiphy.gif

Kehlani featuring Keyshia Cole - "All Me" single cover artworkAnimated GIFMcDaB6MBAtkfwnZZth.gifAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Dua Lipa didn't manage to earn a 10th week at #1 as "Don't Start Now" slips at #2 this week, being overtaken by "You should be sad" by Halsey. "You should be sad" climbs at #1 the week Manic debuts at #1 with massive numbers in the albums chart. "You should be sad" is Halsey's third #1 on the chart, after "Now Or Never" and "Without Me", the second offering from Manic to reach the top spot and the fastest of the three to reach the milestone. As a result of the very strong start of the album on the chart "Finally // beautiful strangers" returns to the Top 20 at #20, while "SUGA's Interlude" reaches, with a huge jump, a new peak at #57. "Diamonds" by Megan Thee Stallion and Normani is stable at its debut position at #4, in the meantime two songs enter the Top 10 for the first time: "Adore You", by Harry Styles, jumps at #8 thanks to its longevity in the plays chart, while after the music video premiere "Nobody But You" by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton jumps at #10. For both Harry Styles and the duo it's the very first top 10 in the chart. "Rare", by Selena Gomez, has to stop at #12 for it second week, "Yummy" by Bieber enters the Top 20 at #17, while "Underdog" by Alicia Keys reaches a new peak at #18. Hot shot debut for the Jonas Brothers as "What A Man Gotta Do" enters at #42. Tove Lo's "Bikini P**n" enters at #63 while Rina Sawayama's "Comme De Garcons (Like The Boys)" starts at #69. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

sbHVfnL.pngKKRcSVY.pngGi70vls.pngoAA0Cwj.pngoPNP1QI.pngHsMxwoV.png3iEhmZl.pngEDrBjlu.pngulblM1w.pngD4e3jmP.pngKYo5Fr6.pngr3BPnll.pngbdR3qBw.pngA1pQ2Wd.png

xZ2HZ63.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Jessica Mauboy - "Selfish"  Peak: #100  Weeks: 1

American Authors - "Bring It On Home (feat. Phillip Phillips & Maddie Poppe)"  Peak: #90  Weeks: 3

Tayla Parx - "Fight (feat. Florida Georgia Line)"  Peak: #62  Weeks: 9

Miley Cyrus - "Slide Away" Peak: #6  Weeks: 22

Bea Miller - "That Bitch"  Peak: #94  Weeks: 2

Zedd & Kehlani - "Good Thing"  Peak: #23  Weeks: 16

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Halsey - Manic remote_rec_recing.png
02. Selena Gomez - Rare  su5bFOA.png
03. Summer Walker - Over It  rdLqhlV.png
04. Camila Cabello - Romance su5bFOA.png
05. Tinashe - Songs For You =
06. Lizzo - Cuz I Love You  rdLqhlV.png
07. Missy Elliott - Iconology - EP Risultati immagini per back
08. Tenille Arts - Love, Heartbreak & Everything In Between remote_rec_recing.png
09. Varioust Artists - Charlie's Angels (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)  Risultati immagini per back
10. Iggy Azalea - Wicked Lips - EP su5bFOA.png

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

You should be sad #1 :worship:

Dua losing the #1 :noparty: Harry going top 10 though :clap3:

Underdog is cute :jamming:

I listened to the Blake and Gwen song and it sounded just okay, maybe I'll revisit it sometime though.

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 154

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkAnimated GIFgiphy.gif

Animated GIFKehlani featuring Keyshia Cole - "All Me" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

As it doubles the points the #2 song has, "You should be sad" by Halsey stays a second week at #1, still followed at #2 by a still strong "Don't Start Now". Actually no changes made in the whole top 5 as it remains the same it was last week. Knocking at the door of the top 5 is "Nobody But You" by Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani, up at #6 following their performance at The Grammys. It is ironic that both Justin Bieber and Selena enters the Top 10 this week: "Yummy" jumps at #8, thanks to costant airplay, "Rare" jumps at #10 instead. Record breaking debut for "Anyone" by Demi Lovato. Her comeback song enters the chart at #16 following its release on monday after her Grammy performance. She managed to get such a great result in just three days. Following, among debuts, the arriving of "Boss B*tch" by Doja Cat at #28, confirming the Birds Of Prey Soundtrack success. Hayley Williams makes her debut with "Simmer" at #40 while Kesha's "Tonight" enters at #44 already. "B.I.T.C.H." by Megan Thee Stallion enters at #47, while "la" by Kelsea Ballerini starts at #52. Strong increases for "Underdog" by Alicia Keys, up at #11, "Come Thru" by Summer Walker feat. Usher, up at #14, and "Kissing Other People", up to a new peak at #33 in its 13th week. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

k2Wvj2e.png3nXXtcS.pngS44fTQR.pngf9oAfvs.pngV8I2n5k.png0ClXWrd.pnggUYQW7s.png2NJSxre.pngdYhahxN.pngoHSFpSz.pngGpTVE0i.png6CMNbPq.pngwIdoBD4.pngNqXOljA.pngbqIhME6.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Megan Thee Stallion - "Hot Girl Summer (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Nicki Minaj)"  Peak: #7  Weeks: 24

Ava Max - "Torn"  Peak: #11  Weeks: 23

Kelsea Ballerini - "homecoming queen?"  Peak: #15  Weeks: 20

Charlotte Lawrence - "Joke's On You" Peak: #97  Weeks: 1

Sigala - "We Got Love (feat. Ella Enderson)"  Peak: #75  Weeks: 8

Ally Brooke & Matoma - "Higher"  Peak: #14  Weeks: 19

Gabby Barrett - "Hall Of Fame"  Peak: #94  Weeks: 1

Carly Rose - "warned you"  Peak: #82  Weeks: 4

Grey - "Grey Area (feat. Sofia Carson)"  Peak: #57  Weeks: 11

Camila Cabello - "Shameless" Peak: #5  Weeks: 20

Harry Styles - "Lights Up"  Peak: #16  Weeks: 15

Tinashe - "Save Room For Us"  Peak: #47  Weeks: 6

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Halsey - Manic  =
02. Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself  remote_rec_recing.png
03. Camila Cabello - Romance  rdLqhlV.png
04. Ed Sheeran - No6 Collaboration Project  Risultati immagini per back
05.  Selena Gomez - Rare su5bFOA.png
06. Tinashe - Songs For You  su5bFOA.png
07. Harry Styles - Fine Line  Risultati immagini per back
08. Liam Payne - LP1 Risultati immagini per back
09. Summer Walker - Over It  su5bFOA.png
10. Jessica Maubody - Hilda Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg

Halsey deserves the #1 spot :worship2:

Doja, Demi, Kiana & ILIRA debuting :clap3:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 155

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFCamila Cabello - Romance album cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Animated GIFDemi Lovato - "Anyone" single cover artworkgiphy.gifKehlani featuring Keyshia Cole - "All Me" single cover artworkAnimated GIF

As "You should be sad" holds its #1 spot for yet another week, "Physical" debuting at #2, with record breaking numbers, proves that Dua Lipa is over her #4 curse as she gets a second Top 2 records just months after the release of "Don't Start Now", still charting at #4. Jumping at #7 after it's very first full week is "Anyone" by Demi Lovato while "Underdog" by Alicia Keys climbs at #10 becoming the very first Top 10 in this chart for the No One singer. "Come Thru" has to stop its run at #11 (a brand new peak for Summer Walker), "Nice To Meet Ya" by Meghan Trainor featuring Nicki Minaj enters at #12 already. Both "Rare" and "Yummy" lose their Top 10 spot after just one week, falling at #13 and #14 respectively. "Only The Young" enters at #39, also among debuts: "Sway With Me" by Saweetie and Galxara (#45), "High Road" by Kesha (#54) and "Andromeda" by Elodie (already at #65 in spite of its Tuesday night release). Kesha's "Tonight" enters the Top 20 jumping at #20 after the album release and after its early debut from last week. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

LyeoJgP.png0BdQTV3.pngDRuX5mo.pnggnCaHfH.png7V5OULb.pngkJZdE7q.pngJqHpo0J.pngeQhIKL2.pngZI4pK7B.pngwfJFe2I.pngFumbbRk.pngn0eIFW9.pngwdw4XDC.png53a3EKa.pngEnbApVM.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Taylor Swift - "Lover"  Peak: #2  Weeks: 24

Zara Larsson - "Invisible"  Peak: #48  Weeks: 9

Dami Im - "Kiss You Anyway"  Peak: #83  Weeks: 4

Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - "10,000 Hours" Peak: #24  Weeks: 17

Jhene Aiko - "P*$$Y Fairy (OTW)"  Peak: #95  Weeks: 1

Ciara - "Melanin (feat. Lupita Nyong'o, Ester Dean, City Girls & La La)"  Peak: #49  Weeks: 10

Camila Cabello - "Easy"  Peak: #10  Weeks: 16

Kiana Ledé - "Mad At Me."  Peak: #92  Weeks: 1

FLETCHER - "One Too Many"  Peak: #63  Weeks: 11

ROSALIA - "Juro Que" Peak: #88  Weeks: 1

Normani - "Motivation"  Peak: #1(x3)  Weeks: 24

Alicia Keys - "Time Machine"  Peak: #54  Weeks: 7

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork
Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Kesha - High Road  remote_rec_recing.png
02. Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself  =
03. K. Michelle - All Monsters Are Human  remote_rec_recing.png
04. Halsey - Manic  su5bFOA.png
05.  Camila Cabello - Romance su5bFOA.png
06. Selena Gomez - Rare  su5bFOA.png
07. Summer Walker - Over It  rdLqhlV.png
08. Jessica Mauboy - Hilda  rdLqhlV.png
09. Missy Elliott - ICONOLOGy - EP  Risultati immagini per back
10. Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

Physical should have dethroned Halsey, but Dua is twice in the top 5 still :clap3:

Nice to Meet Ya is cute, definitely better than the Niall one :mandown:

Reasons I Drink falling, but at least it peaked top 50.

Dua, Meghan, Saweetie, Julia & Madison debuting :clap3:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 156

Animated GIF

Animated GIFDemi Lovato - "Anyone" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

In spite of the monsters #s "Physical" is making, it has to stop, for the second week, at #2 (where it debuted last week), all because the powet "You should be sad", still stable at #1, has. "Diamonds", in the meantime, rises back at its #4 peak, followed by "Nobody But You", rising to a new peak position at #5. "Underdog" by Alicia Keys keeps on climbing as it rises at #8. "Lose You To Love Me" (down at #12) and "All Me" (down at #13) both leave the Top 10 to make space for "Nice To Meet Ya" (up at #9), the first Top 10 Meghan Trainor scores since "Let You Be Right", and for "React" by The Pussycat Dolls, as the host shot debut of the week. "Come Thru" is still stuck at #11, for a second week. Sanremo songs are stronger than ever this year: if "Andromeda" by Elodie debuted last week in the lower portion of the chart after just hours since its release, it jumps 45 spots at #20 now that a full week passed and that the competition is over. "Musica (E Il resto scompare)" by Elettra Lamborghini enters at #23, "Fai Rumore", the winning song by Diodato enters at #63 (Diodato will represent Italy at the Eurovision), "Viceversa", "Tikibombom" and "Me Ne Frego" also chart, at #84, #88 and #96 respectively. Among debuts we also have "Birthday" by Anne-Marie at #38, "Yikes" by Nicki Minaj at #42. Bieber starts at #52 with "Intentions". Tove Lo and Carly Rae Jepsen are off to a slow start with their new singles, probably because of the huge amount of Airplay Sanremo Songs got so they are probably going to rebound next week. Check out the full chart to discover more:

xw7fGTc.png

Vb7Yu4l.png

UNAnHm4.png

JW0rdJF.png

zJhSOnY.png

eA8NbS9.png

hY4ehHg.png

y31fSQW.pngLk5heUq.pngNc2GbkC.pngI1IlOGB.pngpjqomZe.pngOqtQHMv.pngKnVtouE.pngUmN3eXd.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Camila Cabello - "Cry For Me"  Peak: #8  Weeks: 18

Ana Guerra & Cepeda - "Culpable O No"  Peak: #80  Weeks: 6

Faouzia - "Tears Of Gold"  Peak: #61  Weeks: 8

Bastille & Alessia Cara - "Another Place" Peak: #54  Weeks: 13

Una Healy - "Wild Grasses"  Peak: #66  Weeks: 6

Tinashe - "Stormy Weather"  Peak: #73  Weeks: 5

Teyana Taylor - "Morning (feat. Kehlani)"  Peak: #38  Weeks: 14

303 - "Seasons"  Peak: #59  Weeks: 8

Liam Payne - "Live Forever (feat. Cheat Codes"  Peak: #37  Weeks: 9

Allie X & Troye Sivan - "Love Me Wrong" Peak: #44  Weeks: 8

Dove Comeron - "Out Of Touch"  Peak: #35  Weeks: 9

Halsey, SUGA & BTS - "SUGA's Interlude"  Peak: #57  Weeks: 9

2020 #1 Singles

Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Meghan Trainor - Treat Myself  rdLqhlV.png
02.  Kesha - High Road  su5bFOA.png
03. Elettra Lamborghini - Twerking Queen  Risultati immagini per back
04. Various Artists - Birds Of Prey: The Album  remote_rec_recing.png
05.  Elodie - This Is Elodie  remote_rec_recing.png
06. Taylor Swift - Lover  Risultati immagini per back
07. Halsey - Manic  su5bFOA.png
08. Levante - Magmamemoria  remote_rec_recing.png
09. Anastasio - ATTO ZERO  remote_rec_recing.png
10. Selena Gomez - Rare  su5bFOA.png

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

30/100!  whats ya crown? ill follow ya :D  Im obsessed with that site!

hope you check out my comeback 

On 2/19/2020 at 9:03 AM, Sempiternal said:

30/100!  whats ya crown? ill follow ya :D  Im obsessed with that site!

hope you check out my comeback 

I will for sure! My crown is Monky_2405! New update coming!!

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 157

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFDemi Lovato - "Anyone" single cover artworkAnimated GIF

Dua Lipa did it again! "Physical" conquers the #1 spot in its third week charting, dethroning "You should be sad" by Halsey! The second official single off of Future Nostalgia wins a very close race for the #1 spot that also involved Halsey's single (down at #2) and "My Oh My" by Camila Cabello, stable at #3, all very close to each other in terms of points. "Nobody But You" ascends at #4. Also rising to new peaks are "Underdog" by Alicia Keys, up at #6, and "React" by The Pussycat Dolls up at #7. "Come Thru" by Summer Walker is stuck at its #11 peak for a third week, in the meantime "Musica (e Il Resto scompare)" and "Andromeda", the two biggest songs from Sanremo charting in this countdown, keeps on growing climbing at #12 and #14 respectively. "Say So" by Doja Cat conquers the Top 20 as it climbs at #17 while "B.I.T.C.H." by Megab Thee Stallion as to stop rifht outside it as it jumps at #21. Hot shot debut for Sam Smith, who places is lastest single "To Die For" at #28. "No Time To Die" by Billie Eilish manages to enter at #45. Debuts list also include "Selfish" by Madison Beer at #53 and "The Man" by Taylor Swift at #86. Good second week run for "Calling On Me" by Sean Paul and Tove Lo, up at #58, also following the music video premiere. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

I4JmnCO.png

VSreOPy.png

edUxH7y.pngWHv6IsK.png

CNPcGYF.pnglkad5MK.pngw3O9uGn.pngcbVVIT0.pngsm6McAH.pngASnaSLr.pngIhjphAn.pngNT4DbUM.pngYClV5SC.png6C8TjnI.png

WyZRX87.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Gabby Barrett - "I Hope"  Peak: #62  Weeks: 6

Alanis Morissette - "Reasons I Drink"  Peak: #47  Weeks: 10

Taylor Swift - "Beautiful Ghosts"  Peak: #23  Weeks: 13

Tiesto & Mabel - "Mabel" Peak: #5  Weeks: 21

R3hab, Clara Mae & Frank Walker - "More Than Ok"  Peak: #79  Weeks: 3

Kelsea Ballerini - "Club"  Peak: #32  Weeks: 14

Travis Scott - "HIGHEST IN THE ROOM (REMIX) (feat. ROSALIA & Lil Baby)"  Peak: #43  Weeks: 7

K. Michelle - "The Rain"  Peak: #14  Weeks: 16

2020 #1 Singles

Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Halsey - Manic rdLqhlV.png
02.  Kesha - High Road  =
03. Selena - Rare  rdLqhlV.png
04. Tinashe - Songs For You  Risultati immagini per back
05.  Jax Jones - Snacks (Supersize)  Risultati immagini per back
06. K. Michelle - All Monsters Are Human  Risultati immagini per back
07. Iggy Azalea - Wicked Lips - EP  Risultati immagini per back
08. Various Artists - Frozen 2 (Official Motion Picture Soundtrack)  Risultati immagini per back
09. Various Artists - Birds Of Prey: The Album  su5bFOA.png
10. Harry Styles - Fine Line  Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

Physical dethroning Halsey :clap3:

Lennon, Taylor & Madison debuting :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.