Monky_2405's: Dua Lipa's success is not an "Illusion"

Monky_2405

Poor Stupid love being blocked, but Physical looks better in the top spot :giraffe:

Never worn white out of top 5 and Only the young free falling :cries:

The man & Nobody but you :eddie:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monky_2405

• Kevin2803

• JGibson

• Brandon

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Stupid love being blocked, but Physical looks better in the top spot :giraffe:

Never worn white out of top 5 and Only the young free falling :cries:

The man & Nobody but you :eddie:

37/100!  break my heart debuts <3 

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 163

Animated GIF

Animated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Sitting pretty at #1 for a seventh week in a row is "Physical", also thanks to the push Future Nostalgia is getting. That push also helped, along with the official release and the music video premiere, "Break My Heart" making a big jump from #24 directly to #2. Dua Lipa now holds the top 2 and it very likely that she will replace herself at #1. So, as of now, both Dua Lipa singles are preveting Lady Gaga from scoring her first #1 single, as "Stupid Love" slips at #3 to make space for "Break My Heart". "I Love Me" also slips at #4 while "React" by The Pussycat Dolls confirms its longevity staying steady at #5. In spite of the music video premiere "How To Be Lonely" loses to positions and fall from #4 to #6. "Lento" by Lauren Jauregui earns one more position climbing at #7, followed by "Never Worn White" at #8, "Boyfriend" at #9 and "My Oh My", down at #10. A bittersweet debut for Little Mix, as their latest smash "Break Up Song" enters the chart right outside the Top 10 at #11. "The Other Side" by JT and SZA and "Man" by Jojo both reach new peaks at #12 and #13 respectively, Fletcher and Ally Brooke in the meantime enter the Top 20 with "Forever" (#19) and "Fabulous" (#20) respectively. "Believe It" by PARTYNEXTDOOR and Rihanna debuts at #36, "Like It Is" by Kygo, Zara Larsson and Tyag enters at #42, "Dance Again" by Selena Gomez is new at #70 and it's followed, among debuts, by the newly released remix for "Underdog" by Alicia Keys (entering at #72). Tove Lo's "Equally Lost" finally enters the chart at #90. "All Of The Feelings" by Kiesza cracks the Top 40 ascending at #38 while "I Love You's" by Hailee Steinfeld makes the big jump due to the end of its first full week of availability jumping 55 spots directly at #39. Check out the full chart below to discover new peaks:

6Q2nFPV.pngJ3ZPgd8.pngq5KWtb7.pngtpRCeG4.pngwb3F1Y0.pngwbn3d0M.png5G5iH2W.pngXxFmC1o.pngxwIXXw8.pngDeO8g0P.pngt6UOKC8.pngxm73FtT.pngtNDHlZF.pngIY6eN8a.pngBEQUqZ0.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Alan Walker & Ava Max - "Alone, Pt. 2"  Peak: #16  Weeks: 13

Tove Lo - "Are U Gonna Tell Her? (feat. MC Zaac)"  Peak: #88  Weeks: 3

Astrid S - "I Do (feat. Brett Young)"  Peak: #97  Weeks: 1

Gabrielle Aplin & Nina Nesbitt - "Miss You 2" Peak: #23  Weeks: 12

Kelsea Ballerini - "la"  Peak: #39  Weeks: 9

Cam - "Till There's Nothing Left"  Peak: #90  Weeks: 5

Hailee Steinfeld - "Wrong Direction"  Peak: #23  Weeks: 13

Raye - "Please Don't Touch"  Peak: #9  Weeks: 15

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork
Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  remote_rec_recing.png
02. Selena Gomez - Rare rdLqhlV.png
03. Blake Shelton - Fully Loaded: God's Country  Risultati immagini per back
04. Halsey - Manic  Risultati immagini per back
05. Kelsea Ballerini - kelsea  su5bFOA.png
06. PARTYNEXTDOOR - Partymobile  remote_rec_recing.png
07. Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty  Risultati immagini per back
08. Fleur East - Fearless  su5bFOA.png
09. Summer Walker - Over It  Risultati immagini per back
10. Elodie - This Is Elodie Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg
174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

Edited by Monky_2405

Not even mad at QUALITY blocking #5tupid Love. :clap3:

Physical did that! :jonny:

Dua dominating and ITZY charting :sats:

yesss BMH <3 hope it hits #1 soon! :D  that song actually made me become a Dua fan :jonny6:

Dua at #1 & #2 :clap3:

Little Mix having the highest debut :heart2:

Dua x2 and Demi in the top 5 :clap3:

Not a fan of Stupid Love though :noparty:

Gaslighter :alexz:

To Die For falling a bit :dancehall: 

Dua Top 2-er :flower: Gaslighter rising up still, what a song whew. Underdog is great tbh, glad to see it did well here!

Dua slaying the top 2 :smitten: Gaga blocked tho :giraffe:

Never worn white, the man & nobody but you all falling :dancehall:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 164

Animated GIF

Animated GIFLittle Mix - "Break Up Song" single cover artworkAnimated GIFAnimated GIFAnimated GIF

Dua Lipa is making history this week. "Break My Heart" ascends at #1, dethroning "Physical", this means that she replaces herself at #1 and becomes the first act to score 3 #1s from a single album. She also registers her third #1 this year as "Don't Start Now", released in 2019, was the first #1 hit of 2020. "Stupid Love" rises back at #2, its original peak, and it's once again blocked by a Dua Lipa song but it finally overtakes "Physical" (down at #3) after many weeks. "I Love Me", "React" and "How To Be Lonely"  keep their positions from last week, charting at #4, #5 and #6 respectively. "Break Up Song" by Little Mix enters the Top 10 in its second week jumping at #7. followed by "Lento" by Lauren Jauregui, down at #8. Two more songs break the Top 10 for the first time this week, thanks to a nice grow in plays: "Man" by Jojo jumps at #9, "The Other Side" by SZA and Justin Timberlake jumps at #10. Ava Max cracks the Top 20 with "Kings & Queens" as it rises at #17, also coming into the Top 20 is "NADA", up at #20. Hot shot debut by Dinah Jane with "Missed A Spot", new at #29. Top 40 debut for the long awaited return by Lindsay Loahn as she watches her "Back To Me" single entering at #37. Follows, among debuts, "Toosie Slide" by Drake, entering the chart at #51. It has to be noted that current hits are charting with very high peaks in points, so it's becoming harder and harder for new songs to make huge debuts. "Take Yourself Home" by Troye Sivan for example enters the chart #61, in spite of a very good week performance. Same for "I'll Wait" by Kygo with Sasha Sloan, entering at #71 with very decent points after its first week. It they continue to keep their pace in growing, this kind of songs may make huge jumps in the future weeks. "Mistakes" by Jonas Blue and Paloma Faith  reaches a new peak at #13, coming closer to the Top 10. The bottom of the countdown is filled, as always, with songs suffering huge losses due to reaching their peak. Check out the full chart below to discover more:

82vhTDf.pngOmPClgz.pngqL9pyHm.pngWsAavm3.pngnsn0dYi.pngZ94X4A0.pngb0Mg9uZ.pngC735fXn.png6LiFZJs.pngqSQ6iQH.pngAW2H4Tl.pngmdVpEje.png8DWNgwY.pngPVL4HZ3.png5ZHcwsP.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Lennon Stella - "Golf On Tv (feat. JP Saxe)"  Peak: #69  Weeks: 7

Harry Styles - "Adore You"  Peak: #8  Weeks: 17

Jax Jones, Marting Solveig & RAYE - "Tequila"  Peak: #81  Weeks: 6

Kesha - "Tonight" Peak: #16  Weeks: 10

Lennon Stella - "Kissing Other People"  Peak: #33  Weeks: 22

Doja Cat - "Boss Bitch"  Peak: #15  Weeks: 10

Taylor Swift - "Only The Young"  Peak: #28  Weeks: 9

Madison Beer - "Good In Goodbye"  Peak: #60  Weeks: 9

Justin Bieber - "Yummy"  Peak: #8  Weeks: 13

Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die"  Peak: #37  Weeks: 7

Fleur East - "Lucky"  Peak: #51  Weeks: 9

Little Mix - "Wasabi" Peak: #54  Weeks: 3

TINI & Mau Y Ricky - "Recuerdo"  Peak: #27  Weeks: 12

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Don't Start Now" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artwork
Halsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkHalsey - "You should be sad" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

rdLqhlV.png = Up | su5bFOA.png = Down | remote_rec_recing.png = New | Risultati immagini per back = Re- Entry

01. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  =
02. Jessie Reyez - BEFORE LOVE CAME TO KILL US  remote_rec_recing.png
03. Kiana Ledé - KIKI  remote_rec_recing.png
04. Megan The Stallion - SUGA  Risultati immagini per back
05. PARTYNEXTDOOR - Partymobile  rdLqhlV.png
06. Ingrid Andress - Lady Like  remote_rec_recing.png
07. Camila Cabello - Romance  Risultati immagini per back
08. Gaia - Genesi  remote_rec_recing.png
09. Justin Bieber - Changes  Risultati immagini per back
10. Selena Gomez - Rare  su5bFOA.png

2020 #1 Albums

174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg174x174bb.jpg

46/100! yess amazing #1 :D and Lindsay's debuts <3

comment on mine?

Crazy how Dua's been #1 for 8 weeks! Tímida making it to the top 50 wow:sats:

Dinah, Lindsay, Troye & Melanie debuting :) 

Switch #10 with #11 and it would be a perfect top 10 :fan:

On 4/9/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sempiternal said:

46/100! yess amazing #1 :D and Lindsay's debuts <3

comment on mine?

Done! :) Keep on reminding me please otherwise I could and I don't want to!

I only found Boyfriend this week but what a bop, basic queen :jamming: Chosen Family is really cute even if it's kinda on the nose :thing:

Dua making records, icon things :fan: Take Yourself Home is his best song in ages tbh :cm: Lindsay's song is cute... for her x

01. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  =
02. Jessie Reyez - BEFORE LOVE CAME TO KILL US  remote_rec_recing.png
03. Kiana Ledé - KIKI  remote_rec_recing.png

The masterpiece this top 3 exudes... :gaycat2:

Edited by xosamantha

Love your top 3 :heart2:

Gaga keeps getting blocked tho :cm:

The man & Never worn white falling hard :jonny:

st0pr2a.jpg

WEEKS 165

Animated GIF

"Break My Heart" secures another week at #1, still forcing Lady Gaga at a #2 peak with "Stupid Love". Both "I Love Me" and "React" rises back at their peaks, respectively #3 and #2. "Lento" by Lauren Jauregui, in terms of peaks, reaches a new one at #6. Falling at #8, "Physical" leaves the Top 3 for the very for time since its debut. "The Other Side" gains one more position, climbing at #9 while "Boyfriend" by Mabel is back into The Top 10 at #10, kicking "Man" by Jojo (down at #11) out from it. Scoring the highest debut of the week, with huge first week numbers in this very competitive moment, is Selena Gomez with "Boyfriend", new at #23. After surfacing online, "Joan Of Arc On The Dance Floor" becomes the first song by Aly & AJ to be put in heavy rotation, it enters the chart at #47. Charli XCX charts at #59 with her latest quarantine-made single "forever". Monday release, and the competitive period, didn't help Becky G, as her latest single "They Ain't Ready" enters the chart only at #90. It has to be noted, tho, that the song might jump a lot next week after its real first week of avaiability. "Savage" by Megan Thee Stallion finally starts its climb, debuting after a few weeks at #89. Check out the full chart below in order to discover how Top 40 is changing with new songs peaking higher and higher every week: 

xv7qi2J.pnga4le8Jw.pngNSTin9O.pngu5xEqOR.pngKi6AIgR.pnguLTO05v.png1bpEhGk.pnglPNza5Z.pngPqDtYg0.pngjUwlwRG.pngg52SrQj.pnggns5tOL.pngMMBZLre.pngA1OcKEu.pngS7DoXeh.png

OUT THIS WEEK:

Spoiler

Four Of Diamonds - "Let Me Love You"  Peak: #83  Weeks: 5

David Bisbal & Aitana - "Si Tu La Quieres"  Peak: #99  Weeks: 1

SAYGRACE - "Boys Ain't Sh**t (Eto Chicos No Lo Son) (feat. Becky G)"  Peak: #97  Weeks: 1

Nicki Minaj - "Yikes" Peak: #36  Weeks: 9

Billie Eilish - "everything i wanted"  Peak: #10  Weeks: 21

Alessia Cara - "I Choose"  Peak: #93  Weeks: 1

Grace Davies - "Invisible"  Peak: #45  Weeks: 10

Elodie - "Andromeda"  Peak: #12  Weeks: 10

Cam - "Til There's Nothing Left"  Peak: #89  Weeks: 6

Elettra Lamborghini - "Musica (E il Resto Scompare)"  Peak: #12  Weeks: 9

Kelsea Ballerini - "hole in the bottle"  Peak: #75  Weeks: 6

2020 #1 Singles

Dua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Physical" single cover artworkDua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artwork
Dua Lipa - "Break My Heart" single cover artwork

Albums Chart

174x174bb.jpg

01. Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia  =
02. Rina Sawayama - SAWAYAMA  remote_rec_recing.png
03. Selena Gomez - Rare  rdLqhlV.png
04. Kelsea Ballerini - kelsea  Risultati immagini per back
05. Megan The Stallion - Suga  su5bFOA.png
06. Fleur East - Fearless  Risultati immagini per back
07. Kiana Ledé - KIKI  su5bFOA.png
08. PARTYNEXTDOOR - Partymobile  su5bFOA.png
09. Taylor Swift - Lover  Risultati immagini per back
10. Tove Lo - Sunshine Kitty  Risultati immagini per back

2020 #1 Albums

Edited by Monky_2405

Dua #1 still, love it :fan: ILM Top 3, cute enough song but I prefer the Top 2 so hopefully that's all it does :cm:

Is the Rita song good? I liked her singles last era :thing: Forever and Boyfriend are both nice songs imo :heart2:

top 20 is perfect :) legit feel our pop taste is the same <3

Nice #1 :eddie: Stupid love deserves at least a week at #1 tho :emofish:

Physical falling a bit :eek:

Never worn white & The man :cm:

Edited by Mr. Loco

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.