• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mediabase

• Headlock

• Adonis

• brianc33710

The fact that in December I predicted this would be a 9 week Hot 100 number one song. :deadbanana2: My floppiest prediction yet...

Edited by TSLGNMA

liberalmusiclover

Wow, oh wow.  Can't say I'm surprised.  I blame her though.

She hasn't promoted worth a damn this era.  She's the type of artist that has to actively promote to smash (like Katy).  This is why her other singles from past albums tanked (like Everything Has Changed and 22).

11 hours ago, umich said:

Really shocking considering that radio darling Ed Sheeran was on the track.

Well, if it had been a hit, it would have been due to Ed’s power. But seeing as it has failed to do so, its flopping will be viewed as the result of Taylor simply being radio poison at the moment.

That Kimye thing really soured public opinion of her. But her tour will still perform well so her fan base is still there. She just needs to make music that isn’t so... bad, like Reputation was.

• ATRL Moderator

The song isn't good and drags on for way too long so it what she deserves

Who would've thought that a song with Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran would flop so badly though? :skull:

Have Die Young & Break Free really been knocked out the Top 6? :skull:

But her stans were laughing when people said that this would be her born this way era (as if this would  have been something bad).

Well, i guess they got what they wanted. This isn't her btw era indeeD

giphy.gif

Edited by Diocles

RFI was only supposed to be a promo single but radio stations randomly played it so much (even more than Look) so they HAD to release it as a single. And then End Game resonated well to the GP when the album came out so it was pre-maturely being played on radio as well, eventho Look & RFI were both still in the Top 50 on pop.

All these caused her singles to get overexposed and then wear off quickly in the end :michael:

Weird how this song felt like a instant smash #1 hit, yet underperformed a lot... not sure what went wrong here, maybe timing? Oh well, IDSB and DBM are still hot potentials if she plays her cards right this time, lets see.

22 minutes ago, Jelena4eva <3 said:

RFI was only supposed to be a promo single but radio stations randomly played it so much (even more than Look) so they HAD to release it as a single. And then End Game resonated well to the GP when the album came out so it was pre-maturely being played on radio as well, eventho Look & RFI were both still in the Top 50 on pop.

All these caused her singles to get overexposed and then wear off quickly in the end :michael:

LOL. Please. End Game was always supposed to be a single. The Ed Sheeran shots in the video were shot before even the song was out.

Edited by Mediabase

22 minutes ago, Gimmie Love said:

I stan her but TBH, it's what she deserves for being almost non-existent this era. :!ohno:

this tbh

it’s a cringe song. imagine driving to work, having a bad day and listening 3 millionaire superstars saying they are the victims and have a ‘big reputation’ grow up taylor, the world has bigger fish to fry 

So she is truly chart poison at this point :rip: 

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Well, if it had been a hit, it would have been due to Ed’s power. But seeing as it has failed to do so, its flopping will be viewed as the result of Taylor simply being radio poison at the moment.

That Kimye thing really soured public opinion of her. But her tour will still perform well so her fan base is still there. She just needs to make music that isn’t so... bad, like Reputation was.

Wait till people watch her perform live...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.