End Game 2nd largest fall ever in US Top40 radio

Mediabase

8 minutes ago, Agenor said:

"New Year's Day" was heavily promoted to country radio by her record label, but it was paid dust by radio programmers. :michael:

Uhm maybe because its not even close to being country... ?
___
Also OP is so obsessed i cant :ahh:

Edited by TaylenaStan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mediabase

• Headlock

• Adonis

• brianc33710

7 minutes ago, DancingShoes said:

The programmers said that just because she used to be a country star doesn't mean they'll play anything she sends them :rip: There's absolutely nothing country about New Year's Day. Not even a guitar or a country twang in her voice.

The point is they are not very forgiving when you leave country for pop... didn't country radio play WANEGBT no matter the fact it was pure pop song?

1 minute ago, Agenor said:

The point is they are not very forgiving when you leave country for pop... didn't country radio play WANEGBT no matter the fact it was pure pop song?

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together was classified under country on a country album. It even had a country remix that had more guitars. A survey that was done during the 1989 era showed that over 50 percent of programmers would welcome her back to country radio with open arms if she decided to go back. At this point, their support probably has dropped though. :rip:

Idc for Taylor but it is very obvious that the OP is obsessed with Taylor doing bad & they hide behind “charts”, but I took a quick look at his profile and post and they’re all Taylor-“hate” related 

OP: Didn’t deserve, end game is really catchy and I use it the most. It’s prob because it’s a bit too long & feel like it’s never-ending :frown:

Edited by xBoySelenatorx

it's not even funny right now, re-release with some bangers please

She needs to come back fast because in 2 years she will be 30 years old and we know how POP radio treats you once you hit 30-35 years old and you are a female.

Edited by Mediabase

breaking records left and right

Ot: 

tumblr_inline_n2is8uhbp81r3d20q.gif

6 hours ago, RobynFKA said:

Who cares. Radios are trash anyways.

Taylor doesn't need them anymore. Their loss really.:devil:

Hide contents

End Game deserves I've hated that trash since day one. And Ed's part is a waste of space. A overall boring mess. And the video is an uninspired mess. The wole thing should have been kept.:celestial6:

taste sis we been knew

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Alak96 said:

Queen of going faster than other girls in her career, from her Teenage Dream to her Witness:alexz:

:ahh::ahh::bibliahh::ahh:

1 hour ago, Mediabase said:

She needs to come back fast because in 2 years she will be 30 years old and we know how POP radio treats you once you hit 30-35 years old and you are a female.

Rih is about to change that.

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Superpower said:

The fact that Taylor thought "big reputation big reputation" would be the hook of 2018 :deadbanana2: 

queen of falling :clap3: So It Goes next single confirmed

I can't believe that Taylor actually flop with End Game :rip: 

I actually like the song, I don't think we are getting another single (Justice for Delicate & I Did Something Bad) 

6 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

BIG REPUTATION, BIG REPUTATION

giphy.gif

I ****ing cackled :toofunny2:

10 hours ago, Lyrical. said:

That's what she gets. She really thought she could just disappear and smash.

Disappear? She's been all over the radio for the past 4 years. She released subpar material and pop radio has no loyalty. 

I remember with born this way era gaga divorced pop radio... Sooo Taylor's next era is ARTPOP :fan: tho I highly doubt shell serve quality like gypsy :fan::fan::fan:

If anything, those huge record breaking bullet decreases show that radio is willing to support her songs, they play them a lot at the beginning due to her name but as soon as the call out scores, market research and the audience's reaction come in they drop them like a hot potato.

She needs to stop and re-evaluate what she releases other wise radio programmers are not going to be willing to play her songs just because of her name.  3 research and call out disasters in a row is alarming.

4 minutes ago, Drive Bitch said:

Disappear? She's been all over the radio for the past 4 years. She released subpar material and pop radio has no loyalty. 

Well she's not on the radio anymore hun. That's my point.

1 minute ago, CandyBling said:

I remember with born this way era gaga divorced pop radio... Sooo Taylor's next era is ARTPOP :fan: tho I highly doubt shell serve quality like gypsy :fan::fan::fan:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.