• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mediabase

• Headlock

• Adonis

• brianc33710

1 hour ago, R!ck said:

Some people in ATRL really thought this was hitting #1 on the Hot 100!? WTF? :biblio: 

I mean it wasn’t that far fetched to think it would. Three of the biggest names right now on a track together. As someone said earlier, she kinda sabotaged herself by not allowing people to buy the song when the album was released.

she's really experiencing her downfall after this album :rip: 
took a long time but it's finally here!

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

LWYMMD (maybe End Game too, idk) broke Die Young's record. But Die Young was only pulled from radio due to Sandy Hook. It had great callout scores, unlike LWYMMD and End Game.

I don't know about Break Free...

Yeah Die Young was set to be massive it was near the Top of callout scores after only a few weeks. 

All the singles from Reputation have been terrible callout scores. High familiarity percentage and at the bottom of callout scores. 

The little time she's spending with each single on the airplay charts is the ultimate truth teller. 

Edited by Shaner69

• ATRL Moderator
23 hours ago, Mediabase said:

As a result, all 3 singles of the Reputation era so far have joined the Top5 list of largest spin drops of all time in POP radio history.

Wow!

It's going to be the most satisfying thing seeing this thing get her well-deserved ARTPOP/Witness era.

Edited by LustSpell

12 hours ago, Jelena4eva <3 said:

RFI was only supposed to be a promo single but radio stations randomly played it so much (even more than Look) so they HAD to release it as a single.

A Dark Horse tea

Largest Negative Bullet In History List

1. Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift (-4986) 
2. End Game - Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran & Future (-4604) 
5. ...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift (-4432)

A big reputation indeed. She needs to release the best song from the album aka fan favourite GORGEOUS to ensure ha next single doesn't join the list. 

This is what we mean by this bitch is flopping and literally the biggest flop in history

6 hours ago, Pirate said:

She isn’t promoting this album really so of course the songs won’t really do that well. I’m not even a fan of her music and it’s clear as day for me. 

Maybe she doesn’t care? :celestial6:

I don't get why everyone acts like she has a choice. The smartest thing she can do is hide and stop promotion.

The media will jump at her as soon as they can to destroy her. They've done this with literally every big star that starts to crumble (especially females) and she has to wait until the media finds another target (like how Beyonce doesn't really do interviews and her team controls the narrative with basically everything that has happened in the last decade). 

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, bearman said:

it’s a cringe song. imagine driving to work, having a bad day and listening 3 millionaire superstars saying they are the victims and have a ‘big reputation’ grow up taylor, the world has bigger fish to fry 

xkOzD3c.gif

This is what happens when trash is forced onto the GP. Good music speaks for itself. Promotion can only do so much to keep her afloat.

On 21/02/2018 at 2:55 PM, Zyf said:

Why does she keep pulling her songs from radio

Making space for other singles i guess 

On 2/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, Alak96 said:

Queen of going faster than other girls in her career, from her Teenage Dream to her Witness! :alexz:

:dies:

_
Thank God she didn't promote this era. Imagine pushing that material even more. 

Edited by Blade Runner

All the girls are really falling from grace sans Rih and Bey huh? :deadbanana4:

Song sounds a bit dated. It'd smash in 2015, not so sure about 2018. 

Yes she has a loyal fanbase, but some of the GP are tired of her antics and her playing the victim. They just want her to go back to her roots and ditch the bad girl image. 

Releasing Look killed any potential from this era and Ed is so overplayed on the radio, nobody wants to play another song from him. 

1 hour ago, Sadie Saxton said:

All the girls are really falling from grace sans Rih and Bey huh? :deadbanana4:

even them aren't exactly SMASHING.. we're just fooled by their streaming numbers.

Rih - mediocre album sales and bad touring numbers

Bey - no real HIT SINGLE.

POP GIRLS aren't just doing it this years.

I want her to rihlease more material off Reputation. I want to see lower Hot 100 peaks and bigger, negative call out scores. I feed my schadenfreude seeing Taylor flop!

Edited by Vendi Vidi Vin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.