Games Discussion

khalyan

Am I understanding this right? We don't have to get approval to start tournaments anymore?

PRAISE JESUS :weeps: 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Navyofbadgals

• Element

• Year of Shadow

2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Am I understanding this right? We don't have to get approval to start tournaments anymore?

PRAISE JESUS :weeps: 

Yup. It's just not realistic when i'm the only mod who cares about this section lol.

12 hours ago, Cupid said:

Yup. It's just not realistic when i'm the only mod who cares about this section lol.

:clap3: 

On 18/02/2017 at 11:38 PM, Jonathan said:

was CAL's really that bad? :rip: let me go lurk on oldTRL 

Same i really want to know what happened for it to be banned :toofunny3: 

i can't imagine what people would fight about :skull: 

1 hour ago, Satan said:

Same i really want to know what happened for it to be banned :toofunny3: 

i can't imagine what people would fight about :skull: 

If you've ever seen how heated some people get in chart threads (like H100/B200) on ATRL, even though it doesn't pertain to them...

Imagine how much worse it would be if it actually did pertain to them, and that's effectively what CAL was every week. As someone who did play it back when it was allowed, can confirm it got really bad.

11 hours ago, Hug said:

If you've ever seen how heated some people get in chart threads (like H100/B200) on ATRL, even though it doesn't pertain to them...

Imagine how much worse it would be if it actually did pertain to them, and that's effectively what CAL was every week. As someone who did play it back when it was allowed, can confirm it got really bad.

So people got upset over fake weekly charts? :deadbanana:

Just now, Guero said:

So people got upset over fake weekly charts? :deadbanana:

Yes, and if you're thinking "That's stupid!", then you're right. People got really into it, though. It's for the best that it stays gone, in my opinion.

On 13/2/2017 at 0:05 AM, pop!corn said:

@Cupid I wanna host a game that's called "SINGING WITH THE STARS".

In the game, ATLRs get to be the coach of their fav singer, each week they'll have to choose a live performance that goes with the theme and there will be 5 judges who will grade them. Each week the acts with lower grades will be in risk for elimination and one will be saved by atrl. 

Also there are other versions: SINGING WITH MY BAND and SINGING WITH THE FUTURE STARS. But they'd come afterwards. 

I already have in my some members that I want to judge :cupid: so I'll wait for the approval to send DMs 

Sooo is everyone okay with this? Can I start? :cupid:

1 hour ago, pop!corn said:

Sooo is everyone okay with this? Can I start? :cupid:

I guess so now :cupid: 

On 13/02/2017 at 6:05 AM, pop!corn said:

@Cupid I wanna host a game that's called "SINGING WITH THE STARS".

In the game, ATLRs get to be the coach of their fav singer, each week they'll have to choose a live performance that goes with the theme and there will be 5 judges who will grade them. Each week the acts with lower grades will be in risk for elimination and one will be saved by atrl. 

Also there are other versions: SINGING WITH MY BAND and SINGING WITH THE FUTURE STARS. But they'd come afterwards. 

I already have in my some members that I want to judge :cupid: so I'll wait for the approval to send DMs 

:duca: 

32 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

Hi! S4 of ATRL's Drag Race will be beginning around April or May (host will either be myself or @Citrus once we finish fighting to the death on who it gets to be), but a little birdy told me that a certain member called Losing my ground intends on hosting a copycat edition of the game in the near future, so make sure our cease + desist order goes thru :heart2:  

Lol, rumors run fast!

I want to host a new game, NEVER done before, based on a reality TV competition. As you can see, a lot of people are looking forward to it so I want it to keep the methodology secret for the GP :eli: Can I talk to a mod in private please?

8 minutes ago, C/H/A/N/E/L said:

Yes, get the mods involved. Platinum Hit and ATRL's Drag Race already exist.

It isn't about writing songs or googling clothes images, it's a new game so I hope they hear me instead of hearing some vague rumors. Thanks @Hug for your support btw.

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

It isn't about writing songs or googling clothes images, it's a new game so I hope they hear me instead of hearing some vague rumors. Thanks @Hug for your support btw.

Games don't need to be approved anymore, you can just start it I believe

14 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

What about pre-existing games? Slasher doesn't really have a 'creator' since it was before atrl's time. 

Also, shall I host Slasher after my game's done (probably tomorrow) :eli:?

Just now, Canon said:

What about pre-existing games? Slasher doesn't really have a 'creator' since it was before atrl's time. 

Also, shall I host Slasher after my game's done (probably tomorrow) :eli:?

Good question... I think you'll have to ask since Citrus did think about hosting one

Good question... I think you'll have to ask since Citrus did think about hosting one

Okay :date:

@Citrus May I host the Slasher game? :date:

Edited by Canon

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Thanks bae, can someone confirm this?

7 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Thanks bae, can someone confirm this?

The rules have been updated, please check them out, pinned at the top of the page.

Changes include:

• Removal of the request system - from now on use the Discussion thread to find out if a game has been done before. Report any games you find that break the rules or copy another game.
  • A new album survivor request thread.
  • A new list of finishes games thread.

Direct all discussion here! 

Straight from the updated rules thread. 

Plus Cupid confirmed a page back in this thread.

On 2/18/2017 at 7:16 PM, Cupid said:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.