FINALE (pg. 53) | A Picture Is Worth 1000 Words ?

prézli

Oh ****! I'm trying to upload my song to YouTube quickly because it's not available on YouTube but otherwise it's going to have to be a Clyp.it link sorry xxx

Edited by mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Lukey

• Satan

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Oh ****! I'm trying to upload my song to YouTube quickly because it's not available on YouTube but otherwise it's going to have to be a Streamable link sorry xxx

Isn't it available on Spotify?

Lp0uPV4x_o.png

olr2no0r_o.png

#LINGERIE

OUramu6w_o.png

c8gTGaPr_o.png

9Bft8YpR_o.png

thecptz

Spoiler

Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor

Kylie Jenner

Spoiler

Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On

This song is sexy passion. It captures the silky sensuality of sex, seduction and feeling good in the moment which is why I chose it. Lingerie does exactly the same :cm:

Loyalty

Spoiler

The Weeknd - Earned It (Fifty Shades of Grey)

The song fits the picture to me, because it’s  very sexual, and has a sexy laid back sound to it that gets you in the mood ;)

Xedretinz Lododnz

Spoiler

Luke James - Dancing in the Dark

The singer states how admirable his intimate moment with the girl is and how good it feels. As for the picture, there is a girl taking her clothes off in the dark and starting to get sexual which basically what the song is all about.

Queen Conchita

Spoiler

Ginuwine - Pony

The singer states that "his saddle is waiting" and "if you're horny, let's do it".  The song whilst being extremely sexual still remains the cool, dark 90's R&B vibe with punchy production in hand.

MusicLoverDude

Spoiler

Liam Payne - Strip That Down

Fa1x intelectual

Spoiler

Keith Sweat - One on One

I see you want that sex... The kind of sex that walks the line between kinky and classy. No one betta to do that than R&B!

Selenurr

Spoiler

Miguel - Use Me

I feel like the song goes perfectly with the dark & sexy atmosphere of the picture.

Fruity

Spoiler

The Weeknd - Love in the Sky

Not only does this song obviously depict an image of sex, but the mood and production also fits the dark and sultry vibe conveyed by the image. While lingerie hints strongly towards eroticism, there is also an element of teasing involved, which is conveyed in the lyrics because the male singer is not yet sure if they're going to ****... he's trying to convince her that they'll go "beyond the sky.” He is confident, but also uncertain, highly keen to impress.

Bloomers

Spoiler

Justin Timberlake - Pose (feat. Snoop Dogg)

Justin sings to a sexy groove about finding a girl to put on a private show for him and his camera. She poses and exposes all for him and the camera.

K$Ellie

Spoiler

ZAYN - TiO

The girl is taking off her clothes and the sing is called Take It Off. The pic and song are both sexy :)

Diarrhoea

Spoiler

The Weeknd - The Party & the After Party

Kinda seedy, kinda sexy, monochrome aesthetics, made for late nights with a fit girl. :cm:

Lukey

Spoiler

Charlie Puth - Attention

When a girl wants to feel powerful, in control, to feel sexy. They'll put on LINGERIE and flaunt what they've got to grab that boy OR girl's attention. Once that attention's grabbed, they pounce on that prey like it was survival of the fittest and eat them up bit by bit. LINGERIE makes you feel empowered, sensual and free and gives you the confidence to get all the attention you could ever need and more.

mxtthewdelrey

Spoiler

Mr. Blobby - Old MacBlobby Had a Farm

I chose this song because lingerie is what I'd wear for Old MacBlobby when we make love. Oh yes, come here you big Blobby. I wanna feel your body. Your slippery skin makes me feel wild. I feel wild when I touch you. Those spots don't mean anything to me. F*ck the acne scars, it's all about you. In out, in out, f*ck the Hokey Cokey cause this is the time where you and me are gonna shake it all about. Yes, yes, Mr. Blobby. I feel super excited when I feel your sweet lips taste my bloody body.

PinkBox

Spoiler

ZAYN - PILLOWTALK

PoKiTaurus

Spoiler

The Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets

Looking at the image, it gave me the vibes of a couple about to have sex, so I believed a laid back song about the topic would be fitting, giving a classy atmosphere to the image.

fiercE

Spoiler

Jason Mraz - Butterfly

Satan

Spoiler

Miguel - FLESH

The song is breathy, Seductive and sensual, which harmonizes with the image well.

LEMONADE

Spoiler

James Arthur - Naked

The photo speaks to me in a classy manner in a romantic way. So when I saw it I thought of someone being super comfortable with their partner as if they are naked in which the song speaks about.  They have nothing to hide .. stripped in a sense.

Tom Vercetti

Spoiler

Depeche Mode - Dressed in Black

Dressed In Black best represents the photo as the audience (for ex; Dave Gahan) is mostly fixated on the woman's black lingerie since we can't exactly see her face that's being concealed by the dark shadows. She's letting the lingerie do the talking instead and the way she's slowly taking off her jacket as a slight tease to further expose it matches the song's context of allure and captivity.

Speezy

Spoiler

Kevin Gates - Strokin

The meaning of this photo is about meeting a one night stand again. The dark room the sexy lingerie she wore because she knew what she could improve from the first time she met you

Looks like I've seen you in my dreams, or in a magazine

Kevin doesnt have dejavu, he seen this girl before but cant remember because he was drunk and she was sexy.n

The panel is now judging your entries. As I previously said, this round is a DOUBLE elimination, one contestant with the lowest score will be out while another contestant out of three in the bottom will be chosen to be eliminated by the winner of the round.

Will be back with the results as soon as possible!

@thecptz @Xedretinz Lododnz @Queen Conchita @MusicLoverDude @Fa1x intelectual @Selenurr @Fruity @Bloomers @K$Ellie @Diarrhoea @Lukey @mxtthewdelrey @PinkBox @PoKiTaurus @fiercE @Satan @LEMONADE @Tom Vercetti @Speezy @Kylie Jenner @Loyalty

ugh no ive been to ill to write something with it :'( 

3 minutes ago, prézli said:

The girl is taking off her clothes and the sing is called Take It Off

Whew. We love an in-depth description :rip: 

@prézli is it too late for me to write a small something about my song? :'(  I dont want me being ill to get me out 

1 minute ago, Lukey said:

Whew. We love an in-depth description :rip: 

At least I wrote something and my song actually fits the theme x

1 minute ago, K$Ellie said:

At least I wrote something and my song actually fits the theme x

Hope you're not implying mine doesnt :) 

@prézli is it too late for me to write a small something about my song? :'(  I dont want me being ill to get me out 

Okay you can because I'm kind-hearted (and haven't started to judge them. :fan:)

Hope you're not implying mine doesnt :) 

:gaycat4:

I chose this song because lingerie is what I'd wear for Old MacBlobby when we make love. Oh yes, come here you big Blobby. I wanna feel your body. Your slippery skin makes me feel wild. I feel wild when I touch you. Those spots don't mean anything to me. F*ck the acne scars, it's all about you. In out, in out, f*ck the Hokey Cokey cause this is the time where you and me are gonna shake it all about. Yes, yes, Mr. Blobby. I feel super excited when I feel your sweet lips taste my bloody body.

The winner 

IMG_4140.jpg