"Perfect" now credited as a solo Ed Sheeran single

Siren

Just now, KingB® said:

She recorded that Duet in May. She didn’t expect anything. It was Ed’s plan to do the duet. It worked - he got the top spot. Also it’s still doing good ww. Y’all should start worrying about more important things in life, hunties :fan: 

I do hunty. My 4 posts compared to yours. :cm: Just checking out ATRL in case of any new music. 

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Destiny

• FAN

• GiselleBeyince

2 minutes ago, bntneyspears said:

I do hunty. My 4 posts compared to yours. :cm: Just checking out ATRL in case of any new music. 

What a lame response. Bye :deadbanana: 

19 hours ago, AALIYAH DANA said:

We are saying the last 4 weeks should be revoked because her version didn't make up the majority of the chart points (confirmed by Billboard) not the debut week. She should also be removed from the airplay charts because perfect duet didn't get significant airplay 

Bey got you that upset that y’all had to call the principal?

cruelgif.gif 

Do you guys think Bey really cares either way? She was always a fan of Ed Sheeran, was able to stay a little more current on pop radio/iTunes, perhaps got a number 1 (even if becomes revoked)-- she ain't losing sleep over this debate 

The song is already predicted to fall to #2 anyways and thats that. But why 17 PAGES??? lord invest your time in something else and she already got her #1 too so why is this thread so long?`

9 hours ago, Comedor said:

Y'all care about this more than Beyonce herself. And she is the one actually making money off this, not you guys. :deadbanana:

No wonder she is winning and y'all are losing. Go focus your energy elsewhere.

It’s lame as hell, they really need a life. 

I mean, if it makes everyone happier, let’s just take away a rightfully earned #1 hit. I suppose if it really bothers you that much, then let's do it. We wouldn't want people being bothered about a #1 hit would we?

But the thing that you’ll just have to come to terms with is that Beyoncé has not needed, relied upon or used a #1 in the last ~decade to justify her success, relevance or position.

Without a #1 hit, she’s become bigger than ever, a legend, a symbol, etc. This is something that you cannot hope Billboard will take away. They could take all her #1s away actually, and she’d still be Beyoncé, and I guess that makes people mad.

Edited by swissman

does billboard not have a system on their website to count different versions?

cuz if you look at hot 100, even for the first week at #1 it's credited as only ed.

On 1/17/2018 at 10:22 AM, KingB® said:

What a lame response. Bye :deadbanana: 

He destroyed you tho. :deadbanana:

-

What Bey is doing is illegal, she does not deserve the loyalties and she should be removed. Better late than never I guess.

2 minutes ago, ChandlerBing said:

What Bey is doing is illegal, she does not deserve the loyalties and she should be removed. Better late than never I guess.

"Loyalties". :rip: What are you even talking about? Illegal? :deadbanana2: The desperation.

I can't at some people here being this emotionally invested in dragging Bey. :rip:

She will continue to slay with or without that #1.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, FAN said:

More like 14 pages of the hive breaking a sweat trying to justify Beyonce's #1 while the rest of us have an intelligent conversation about what Bilboard should do to fix their error and the rules moving forward. 

Literally this, while we're trying to have a civil discussion about the clear and blatant inconsistencies/biases regarding their rules and the enforcement of them, the hive has remained FUMING and acting as if we shouldn't be talking about it when this is a music/chart forum. Ridiculous. :dies:

Now, honestly I've never heard the original version and only listen to the duet, but point is BB was doing some shady stuff with the song for these past 4 weeks. :ace:

5 hours ago, badgirlriri said:

Literally this, while we're trying to have a civil discussion about the clear and blatant inconsistencies/biases regarding their rules and the enforcement of them, the hive has remained FUMING and acting as if we shouldn't be talking about it when this is a music/chart forum. Ridiculous. :dies:

Now, honestly I've never heard the original version and only listen to the duet, but point is BB was doing some shady stuff with the song for these past 4 weeks. :ace:

You have to be trolling. :skull: A 'civil discussion'? Seriously? More than half this thread is people simply posting things like 'Good' and 'They should remove her credit all together'. The post above mine is a prime example. Just stop.

This thread is so cringe, low-key feeling second hand embarrassment for Bey haters right now, she still got 5 weeks, keep sending those emails though...lol

12 hours ago, ChandlerBing said:

-

SOOOOO CRINGE, apparently Beyonce works for BB now and gave herself those weeks. You can't make this **** up. :ahh:

3 hours ago, MrLovett said:

You have to be trolling. :skull: A 'civil discussion'? Seriously? More than half this thread is people simply posting things like 'Good' and 'They should remove her credit all together'. The post above mine is a prime example. Just stop.

Obviously not everybody in this thread has the intention of engaging in productive conversation, but I did read through all the pages earlier and saw several valid/quality points being brought up. And you're the one that needs to stop. For every "good" and "remove it altogether", I see just as many "18 pages is sad :ahh:" and "people are fuming for being curious about the inconsistencies of a chart in a CHART forum :fan:". Obviously, she deserved to be credited for the first week in the song, but let's not act like this isn't a forum to discuss the Billboard chart.

7 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

Obviously, she deserved to be credited for the first week in the song, but let's not act like this isn't a forum to discuss the Billboard chart.

And that is what we are doing. 

12 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

And that is what we are doing. 

Right, calling people pathetic for finding how Billboard handled the situation to be shady and because this thread happened to get to 18 pages is engaging in productive conversations relating to charts and totally isn't trying to shutdown and shame individuals for wanting to discuss the topic. K. :eatpopcorn:

14 hours ago, ChandlerBing said:

-

Lock her ass up for fraud

Beyonce-Nelson-Mandela-Jail.jpg

giphy-3-1444950824.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.