• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Summer Boy

• Cryptique

• chosensparkles

• vince_martin88

biblicalmonster

Guys, does anyone know Million Reasons' units sold in the UK? And approximately, how soon do you think it could be platinum certified?

6 hours ago, GuusLima said:

Petition to @Summer Boy put the text of the Chromatica era in the same color as the other eras (I can't read anything for using the dark theme). 1/1

Wait, is it a different color ? Let me check, if I put the "Automatic" color would it work ?

edit: I don't understand, can you see the ASIB era ? Because both the ASIB era and the Chromatica era use the "Automatic" color.

Edited by Summer Boy

19 hours ago, Summer Boy said:

Wait, is it a different color ? Let me check, if I put the "Automatic" color would it work ?

edit: I don't understand, can you see the ASIB era ? Because both the ASIB era and the Chromatica era use the "Automatic" color.

a star is born era has white texts while the chromatics are the same color as the background (blue/purple)

Chromatica is at 801K SPS/317K Pure in the US as of this past Friday per HDD. (It's pulling ~7K SPS/~1K Pure a week.) If it stays consistent, it should reach 1M SPS around mid-May.

To think it would've been past platinum if she didn't leave it to rot outside of a few promo spots that came way too late as is. :'(

Moral of the story is we need miss thing to remember she has an album she released this year so it can reach 1M by May for its one year anniversary and Born This Way's 10 year anniversary!

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

Chromatica is at 801K SPS/317K Pure in the US as of this past Friday per HDD. (It's pulling ~7K SPS/~1K Pure a week.) If it stays consistent, it should reach 1M SPS around mid-May.

To think it would've been past platinum if she didn't leave it to rot outside of a few promo spots that came way too late as is. :'(

Moral of the story is we need miss thing to remember she has an album she released this year so it can reach 1M by May for its one year anniversary and Born This Way's 10 year anniversary!

my Haus Labs palette is up for 60% discount!!!

Chromatica related: *crickets*

58 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

my Haus Labs palette is up for 60% discount!!!

Chromatica related: *crickets*

I mean hello can she at least advertise a Chromatica 60% discount, like ma it's Black Friday weekend come on now. :dies:

On 11/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, babyforlife said:

New update: Shallow outstreamed ROM on Spotify.  

Rain On Me is kinda underperforming. It won’t reach 500million this year. Many people were predicted it will reach around 500m-600m by the end of this year. 

911 numbers are good tbh. +20million difference from Alice and Free Woman. MV really did a little help. 

nahhh, twas predicted to do 450M-500M by yearend

On 11/28/2020 at 3:09 AM, biblicalmonster said:

Guys, does anyone know Million Reasons' units sold in the UK? And approximately, how soon do you think it could be platinum certified?

From May 11, 2020 Update

Million Reasons : 429,378

28 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Winter Wonderland: 21,381,722 (+91,348)

Does anyone have last December numbers for Winter Wonderland?

Damn, I meant to start tracking this Thanksgiving Day. :'( Oh well, I'll start tomorrow then since it's the last day before December. It's already increased a lot though, just a week or so ago it was getting ~20K daily. :eek:

I was bored and wanted to see Gaga's most streamed songs combining all the platforms we have data for (Spotify, YouTube, and Pandora). Make of this what you will. :spin:

Spoiler

Shallow: 2.832B

Bad Romance: 2.067B

Poker Face: 1.510B

Just Dance: 1.102B

Telephone: 1.022B

Million Reasons: 980M

ARUTW: 968M

Applause: 844M

I’ll Never Love Again: 757M

Rain On Me: 748M

Born This Way: 712M

Paparazzi: 639M

Alejandro: 633M

Judas: 504M

The Edge of Glory: 434M

The Cure: 424M

Perfect Illusion: 372M

Stupid Love: 349M

LoveGame: 326M

Yoü and I: 321M

Do What U Want: 281M

Sour Candy: 272M

G.U.Y.: 268M

Marry the Night: 228M

Look What I Found: 186M

Video Phone: 162M

Is That Alright?: 153M

John Wayne: 125M

3-Way (The Golden Rule): 124M

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say): 124M

911: 118M

Joanne: 109M

Music to My Eyes: 107M

33 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

Shallow: 2.832B (2018)

Bad Romance: 2.067B (2009)

Poker Face: 1.510B (2008)

Just Dance: 1.102B (2008)

Telephone: 1.022B (2009)

Million Reasons: 980M (2016)

ARUTW: 968M (2018)

Applause: 844M (2013)

I’ll Never Love Again: 757M (2018)

Rain On Me: 748M (2020)

Queen of 10s :clap3:

Can’t believe how bad Born This Way is doing on streaming. It’s just mind-boggling.

Just now, Hurem said:

Queen of 10s :clap3:

Can’t believe how bad Born This Way is doing on streaming. It’s just mind-boggling.

It actually rebounded pretty well on Spotify, but yes it continues to do lackluster numbers on YouTube unfortunately. Honestly, for as well as she's rebounded on Spotify, her YouTube presence overall is still fairly weak outside of Shallow and its performance, Bad Romance, Poker Face, ARUTW, and INLA. (She definitely improved there as well, but not nearly as much as on Spotify.) But this could partially just be from YouTube dying as a music streaming platform in the West.

3 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

It actually rebounded pretty well on Spotify, but yes it continues to do lackluster numbers on YouTube unfortunately. Honestly, for as well as she's rebounded on Spotify, her YouTube presence overall is still fairly weak outside of Shallow and its performance, Bad Romance, Poker Face, ARUTW, and INLA. (She definitely improved there as well, but not nearly as much as on Spotify.) But this could partially just be from YouTube dying as a music streaming platform in the West.

I feel the Spotify numbers are still pretty weak for a 17-track long album. :katie: I’d understand if it was Joanne scenario (one hit) but Born This Way had 4 hits. Someone from the Interscope should get some cute playlist placements for Judas, You and I and The Edge of Glory.

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

I feel the Spotify numbers are still pretty weak for a 17-track long album. :katie: I’d understand if it was Joanne scenario (one hit) but Born This Way had 4 hits. Someone from the Interscope should get some cute playlist placements for Judas, You and I and The Edge of Glory.

Oh you meant the album, I thought you meant the song. The album outside of the singles...not doing incredibly well, I agree, but it could be far worse. But it's still about to hit 900M in a few weeks and should hit 1B just in time for its 10 Year Anniversary, or by the end of Pride month at the latest (unless its streams suddenly collapse). :clap3: Plus Yoü and I is about to hit 100M in two or three days and that'll make it the fourth track from the album to do so. Like I said, it could be worse tbh. :michael: I think it's just that the attention to her earlier career is understandably going to The Fame/The Fame Monster since those were bigger than BTW even though BTW was big as well. It makes sense if you think about it.

On 12/1/2020 at 4:41 AM, Hurem said:

29/11: Winter Wonderland: 21,381,722 (+91,348)

30/11: Winter Wonderland: 21,486,883 (+105,161)

Oh wow, oh wow!

Is it on any playlist 

49 minutes ago, GuusLima said:

Rain On Me is now Gold (45,000) in Denmark

A global HIT :gaygacat4: I just wish Germany would certify it too since it's already eligible for Gold.

I tried to make the text visible for everyone but it doesn't work @GuusLima if someone knows please help me. If I put the text in White then those who use the Red by default theme aren't able to see, and if I use black it doesn't work for those who use a dark theme. :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I tried to make the text visible for everyone but it doesn't work @GuusLima if someone knows please help me. If I put the text in White then those who use the Red by default theme aren't able to see, and if I use black it doesn't work for those who use a dark theme. :deadbanana4:

maybe you can try pink (?) there should be some way for the text to automatically adapt to the theme :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, GuusLima said:

maybe you can try pink (?) there should be some way for the text to automatically adapt to the theme :deadbanana2:

Pink would be kinda ugly tho. It's a lose lose situation. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.