Joanne

M3e1LpH.jpg

Non-Album Tracks

PIC9XPa.jpg

SUMMARY:

i7rt3Tq.jpg

Top Songs:

ardCOBM.jpg

1. Data is from ChartMasters(Sales) , Spotify and Youtube (Music Insights) as of August 20, 2019

2. Album Tracks Sales not given by ChartMasters are my estimates & Total Audio Streams is 1.6x that of Spotify including remixes

3. Digital and Physical Sales count as 1 SALE

4. Audio Streaming is weighed as 150 Streams = 1 SALE (although this differs from country to country due to the pricing)

5. Video Streaming is weighed as 700 Streams = 1 SALE (ChartMasters has it at 1175 while Nielsen has it at 375 in the US, but YT Streams differs from Country To Country, for example if we consider all audio streams at 150 = 1 sale regardless of where they're from, IFPI 2017 reported SOY at 26M SPS while Despacito at 24M, despite the fact that Despacito demolishes SOY in every streaming platform..In my estimates SOY's YT is at 700=1 Sale while Despacito's at 1700=1 Sale based in IFPI's report)

6. As I've said Streaming weight (due to different pricing) differs from country to country but here, let's do 150 Audio Streams and 700 Video Streams as a SALE

The Fame

mPWOWUk.jpg

The Fame Monster

7gSY77U.jpg

Born This Way

BcuFppC.jpg

ARTPOP

hfBGBzQ.jpg

Cheek To Cheek

Iy1ltZ6.jpg

Joanne

jKZpqF2.jpg

A Star Is Born

Zwf11Us.jpg

Non-Album Tracks

xzQF2Kw.jpg

SUMMARY:

lExGVdm.jpg

Top Songs:

NAbLhpU.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Summer Boy

• Cryptique

• chosensparkles

• vince_martin88

Midday Update

Shallow - 828,856,314 (+1,405,986)

ARUTW - 300,331,194 (+587,839)

30 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Midday Update

Damn, she's back @ 1.4M

2 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Midday Update

Wow :clap3: 

the oscar video still gets 600k+ views daily, and the music video 1m+ 

Youtube Like %   10/16 - 09/19

Bad Romance  87,2% - 91.2% = +4%

Judas 82,1% - 85.8% = +3,7%

Alejandro 85,4% - 89.0% = +3,6%

Born This Way 82,3% - 85.8% = +3,5%

Telephone 89,3% - 92.1% = +2,8%

Marry The Night 86,9% - 88.9% = +2%

Perfect Illusion 92,2% - 94.0% = +1,8%

Applause 90,4% - 92.0%+1,6%

The Edge Of Glory 90,8% - 92.4% = +1,6%

You And I 90,8% - 92.2%  = +1,4%

Paparazzi  91,7% - 93.0% = +1,3%

G.U.Y. 94,1% - 95.3% = +1,2%

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich 94,4% - 95.3% = +0,9%

Just Dance 95,2% - 96.0% = +0,8%

Poker Face 94,1% - 94.8% = +0,7%

Eh Eh 95,5% - 96.1% = +0,6%

G.U.Y. (An ARTPOP Film) 89,1% - 89.6% = +0,5%

LoveGame 94,2% - 94.5% = +0,3%

Edited by Yelero

5 hours ago, E r o s said:

Not bad for "streaming poison". :clap3:

Not really cumulative since we’re missing Apple Music numbers

5 minutes ago, Blade said:

But it's cumulative of what we know. :cm:

8 hours ago, Blade said:

+ Deezer (Major in some european countries), Pandora ect...

8 hours ago, E r o s said:

But it's cumulative of what we know. :cm:

This. :flower:

I think you can access Pandora's numbers if you're a subscriber or something

3 hours ago, Cryptique said:

I think you can access Pandora's numbers if you're a subscriber or something

OMG you're right, there's a site that shows Pandora data. :eek: (It won't load song-by-song data for me for some reason, but at least it shows career totals.) But I'm a little confused, are pandora radio spins counted as "streams"? Because they show both Pandora on-demand streams and Pandora radio spins on this page. :huh: I know Billboard counts them as "programmed streams" with a smaller weight than both free and paid on-demand streams, but I don't know if anyone else in the industry does (like the RIAA and other country's charts/certification organizations).

9 minutes ago, E r o s said:

OMG you're right, there's a site that shows Pandora data. :eek: (It won't load song-by-song data for me for some reason, but at least it shows career totals.) But I'm a little confused, are pandora radio spins counted as "streams"? Because they show both Pandora on-demand streams and Pandora radio spins on this page. :huh: I know Billboard counts them as "programmed streams" with a smaller weight than both free and paid on-demand streams, but I don't know if anyone else in the industry does (like the RIAA and other country's charts/certification organizations).

Pandora spins are considered streams in BB H100 but not in RIAA or Nielsen as it is programmed radio not chosen by consumers..

Accdg to Forbes

Which Services Are Included?

There are actually several dozen services that will be a part of this new methodology, and there are also many different types of services. The RIAA will now be accepting plays from video platforms (like YouTube), as well as on-demand sites (such as Spotify and the like). The list of services included in this new certification system is far too long to list, but it includes popular options such as Beatport, Amazon Prime Music, Deezer, and so on. It does not include radio services like Pandora and iHeartRadio, as those platforms do not allow people to choose whatever song they want whenever they want.

The list also includes some odd sites and apps, such as Hulu, Flipagram, as well as well-visited stores like Target, Kmart, and Walmart. These might not be the first places where one would go to buy or play music, but songs and albums have a place on all of these platforms, so they count towards the total consumption of an artist’s music.

Edited by Cryptique

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Pandora are considered streams in BB H100 but not in RIAA or Nielsen as it is programmed radio not chosen by consumers..

Accdg to Forbes

Which Services Are Included?

There are actually several dozen services that will be a part of this new methodology, and there are also many different types of services. The RIAA will now be accepting plays from video platforms (like YouTube), as well as on-demand sites (such as Spotify and the like). The list of services included in this new certification system is far too long to list, but it includes popular options such as Beatport, Amazon Prime Music, Deezer, and so on. It does not include radio services like Pandora and iHeartRadio, as those platforms do not allow people to choose whatever song they want whenever they want.

The list also includes some odd sites and apps, such as Hulu, Flipagram, as well as well-visited stores like Target, Kmart, and Walmart. These might not be the first places where one would go to buy or play music, but songs and albums have a place on all of these platforms, so they count towards the total consumption of an artist’s music.

Well they do have an on-demand option...so I guess maybe those are counted in some capacity. I'm just trying to figure out whether to include these streams in the artists' total (like in that tweet I posted). :thing: Maybe I'll just list both but like separate so the distinction is clear.

1 minute ago, E r o s said:

Well they do have an on-demand option...so I guess maybe those are counted in some capacity. I'm just trying to figure out whether to include these streams in the artists' total (like in that tweet I posted). :thing: Maybe I'll just list both but like separate so the distinction is clear.

I'll agree with creating 2 lists.. one with Pandora and one wihout it..

Btw, what's Gaga's Pandora streams? 3B??

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I'll agree with creating 2 lists.. one with Pandora and one wihout it..

Btw, what's Gaga's Pandora streams? 3B??

Gaga has 3,143,961,924 radio spins and 51,366,517 on-demand streams on Pandora. Seems like a huge difference, but the vast majority of Pandora users still use the free radio option, and I can guarantee you from looking at other artists that she doesn't have the biggest difference between the two. Also, the on-demand option is still fairly new compared to the years of Pandora just offering the free radio option, so artists had many years to rack up radio streams versus just a few years for on-demand ones.

It gets complicated though because some of those radio spins are from premium users too, which might be counted/weighted more like on-demand streams. That's why it's not clear to me whether they should be counted towards an artist's total streams. :thing: But like I said, I think I'll list both, just separate.

Jewels N Drugs crosses 10M Spotify streams - now all tracks on ARTPOP have over 10M streams :clap3:

Album tracks w/ less than 10M streams on Spotify (not including remixes / dialogues):

THE FAME - 3

Disco Heaven - 6.0M

Again Again - 1.7M

Retro, Dance, Freak - 2.0M

THE FAME MONSTER - 0

:gaycat2:

BORN THIS WAY - 6

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion - 5.5M

Bad Kids - 9.5M

Fashion Of His Love - 5.3M

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) - 8.4M

Electric Chapel - 8.4M

The Queen - 4.2M

ARTPOP - 0

:gaycat3:

CHEEK TO CHEEK - 13

Nature Boy - 6.2M

I Can't Give You Anything But Love - 7.0M

I Won't Dance - 5.7M

Firefly - 4.5M

Lush Life - 4.6M

Sophisticated Lady - 3.6M

Let's Face The Music And Dance - 4.1M

But Beautiful - 4.2M

It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) - 7.6M

Don't Wait Too Long - 3.3M

Goody Goody - 2.9M

Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - 3.1M

They All Laughed - 2.5M

JOANNE - 0

:gaycat4:

A STAR IS BORN - 0

:gaycat5:

Edited by Jimi

52 minutes ago, Jimi said:

Electric Chapel - 8.4M

This CRIME :psyduck:

I did a comprehensive calculation of her career total on Spotify (including features) on 9/8 and then again today. (Don't ask why, it was for something I was working on and found out I wasn't gonna need the stats after all in both cases. :skull:) She went from 6,697,626,832 on 9/8 to 6,726,380,278 today, or 28,753,446 over 5 days. If she keeps up that daily average (5,750,689 per day), she'll reach 7B on the platform in around 48 days. :duca:

3 hours ago, E r o s said:

I did a comprehensive calculation of her career total on Spotify (including features) on 9/8 and then again today. (Don't ask why, it was for something I was working on and found out I wasn't gonna need the stats after all in both cases. :skull:) She went from 6,697,626,832 on 9/8 to 6,726,380,278 today, or 28,753,446 over 5 days. If she keeps up that daily average (5,750,689 per day), she'll reach 7B on the platform in around 48 days. :duca:

Still a long way to go to catch up with her peers

7 hours ago, E r o s said:

That is great tbh :clap3: 

4 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

That is not really important. 

11 hours ago, vince_martin88 said:

It's totally possible though, if LG6 is a success (1-2B streams from the album in total) and assuming the rest of her catalog will see a boost as well from it, she'll be pretty evenly matched with most of her peers. (Not counting streaming juggernauts Rihanna and Ariana of course, they're in a different league.) For example, Katy has 6.942B, Taylor has 8.572B, and Bey has 9.568B on the platform as of yesterday.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:29 AM, Cherry123 said:

This CRIME :psyduck:

I am disgusted it's on the same flop list with the Queen her worst song

22 hours ago, E r o s said:

It's totally possible though, if LG6 is a success (1-2B streams from the album in total) and assuming the rest of her catalog will see a boost as well from it, she'll be pretty evenly matched with most of her peers. (Not counting streaming juggernauts Rihanna and Ariana of course, they're in a different league.) For example, Katy has 6.942B, Taylor has 8.572B, and Bey has 9.568B on the platform as of yesterday.

Exactly... Gaga better have her team ready when LG6 singles drop. None of those messy releases like MR in the past.

On 9/8/2019 at 1:57 PM, E r o s said:

Not bad for "streaming poison". :clap3:

where is the tweet?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.