Billboard Charts (January 14-20, 2018)

iHype.

7 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

I’ve been doing predictions since 2013, and they’ve been done since 2010, it was easier in 2012 before streaming, but with @simmnfierzig‘s formula we all have our own differences in the amount of streaming we use, radio & sales remain the same. It’s pretty obvious at times which song is going #1 most weeks, very rare do we get surprises or Hot 100 #1 debuts. If you don’t like seeing predictions, don’t enter the thread towards the end of the week.

Well, she actually can't, because she's blind. Anyways, this thread is a mess and a half, thankfully it'll be closed tonight after the BB200 Top 10 article is posted.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Yog

• Isaiah

• slw84

10 minutes ago, DELE2125 said:

Well, she actually can't, because she's blind. Anyways, this thread is a mess and a half, thankfully it'll be closed tonight after the BB200 Top 10 article is posted.

She is actually blind? :rip:

3 minutes ago, Meev said:

She is actually blind? :rip:

Yes, she has said it a couple of times before...

New Rules is coming for the top 10 :clap3:

1 hour ago, grandewhispers said:

This thread ddddddd

Fruity

Basically :dies: 

48 minutes ago, Green said:

@simmnfierzig

Do you think any of The Cranberries' songs will chart on the Hot 100?

No

16 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Jealous of someone that can go to various sites, obtain already done numbers, plug them into excel and spit out some predictions?

ghis isn't ****ing rocket science,

Well how about you find another site to frequent?

You're very much in the minority here.

OT: Lets  go Camilla! I can't wait to see where Drake lands next week. :alexz:

Edited by NEUTRON

1 hour ago, DELE2125 said:

Yes, she has said it a couple of times before...

New Rules is coming for the top 10 :clap3:

What? How can she read the screen?

Edited by XXXO

4 hours ago, umich said:

She’s never had three songs in the top ten simultaneously. The most was two.

Not even Nicki or Rihanna? wow. That's impressive all these Artists especially Iggy againsts all odds and cardi.

3 minutes ago, XXXO said:

What? How can she read the screen?

With an auto-reader/screen-reader or whatever it is called.

Thunder better get to 40 weeks and still be in the top 10 :jonny5:

44 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Can the mods thread ban that person god just stop it. So ****ing annoying. 

That doesn't settle anything

A new thread is made every week :skull:

I like chartfan when he's engaged in history lessons about the Billboard charts. Those are interesting to read and I appreciate those

But these outbreaks every other month is too much...I do see his point as he wasn't the only one to point out that certain users ask the same question every hour and they should read the thread before posting

Nevertheless...he needs to stop letting stuff get the best of him...his rants are annoying to go through

For #1 Drake needs:

150-175k sales

25-30M streaming 

10-20M AI

If he sells 200k and gets 20m streaming he should have it in the bag.

Chartsfan is blind?!?! what kind of soap opera tea the drama in this thread always makes me scream

28 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

For #1 Drake needs:

150-175k sales

25-30M streaming 

10-20M AI

So basically if he released a MV he would have it almost 100% :toofunny2:
Also if we look at his current iTunes performance: Correct me if i'm wrong, but according to kworb, #100 on itunes is selling around 4-5k a week. Currently #100 is at 0,0175 right now, that means Drake is selling about 57 times as much as the #100 iTunes atm right?
Obviously i know he wont hold it for the entire week, if he would he'd probably end at like 250k-275k sales, but 150-200k actually really doesnt seem that far off right? 

Edited by TaylenaStan

OMG, six pages of this ridiculous drama!! ?

OT: Camila won

12 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Also if we look at his current iTunes performance: Correct me if i'm wrong, but according to kworb, #100 on itunes is selling around 4-5k a week. Currently #100 is at 0,0175 right now, that means Drake is selling about 57 times as much as the #100 iTunes atm right?
Obviously i know he wont hold it for the entire week, if he would he'd probably end at like 250k-275k sales, but 150-200k actually really doesnt seem that far off right? 

I don't think he will get much over 100k

150k would be very surprising

38 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

For #1 Drake needs:

150-175k sales

25-30M streaming 

10-20M AI

Wow, would be nice for a #1 debut

then that would mean Havana then God's plan then Finesse

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

16 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

150k seems like a safe bet. He’s also #1 on Apple Music, I haven’t checked Spotify, and does he have audio on YT?

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Wow, would be nice for a #1 debut

then that would mean Havana then God's plan then Finesse

ad7c1c48a82bce8f967df7d552dfa076.gif

It would be nice for us to have a faster moving Hot 100, Finesse may have debuted at #1 if released Friday. @simmnfierzig did you ever figure that one out? My numbers still showed it debuting at #2.

Just now, Mattyboy said:

It would be nice for us to have a faster moving Hot 100, Finesse may have debuted at #1 if released Friday. @simmnfierzig did you ever figure that one out? My numbers still showed it debuting at #2.

Yeah wouldn't have been close to #1 even with a Friday release

32 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I don't think he will get much over 100k

150k would be very surprising

Yeah will depend on how long he can hold his lead ofc, but imo 150k doesnt seem that far off

28 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

150k seems like a safe bet. He’s also #1 on Apple Music, I haven’t checked Spotify, and does he have audio on YT?

No official audio on YT, just on an unofficial channel with like 250k subs and the audio has ~240k views right now. He never releases his stuff on Youtube :toofunny2: also 2.4M US streams on spotify yesterday

Edited by TaylenaStan

32 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah will depend on how long he can hold his lead ofc, but imo 150k doesnt seem that far off

No official audio on YT, just on an unofficial channel with like 250k subs, the audio has ~240k views right now, he never releases his stuff on Youtube :toofunny2:, also 2.4M US streams on spotify yesterday

38 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

No official audio on YT, just on an unofficial channel with like 250k subs and the audio has ~240k views right now. He never releases his stuff on Youtube :toofunny2: also 2.4M US streams on spotify yesterday

There is an US exclusive official audio on his channel, has 1.1M at the moment.