Billboard Charts (January 14-20, 2018)

iHype.

15 minutes ago, أشراقات said:

I hope Camila and Dua come through :duca: Happy for Halsey too! All very talented ladies! :clap3: 

The new trinity of pop girls

cqoNDc0.gif

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• Yog

• Isaiah

• slw84

2 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Don't worry, I don't have alzeimers or anything else.

i just despise people that think they are God at something, and get all defensive when someone points out that they aren't the only ones that can do something,

Simm might be good at doing oredoctions. He's hardly the only one on the internet that does them. He is the online they gets all defensive when you dare question his predictions, as he has done numerous times on the forum, and has even admitted himself.

the point is sim dkmdt create predictions, and certainly doesn't know all the answers to predictions, and everyone needs to stop acting like he is.

Someone is jealous of sim, that's all the arguing

He's one of the best predicting get over it

Pd. Log off

Ok seriously

This has got to stop. It's beyond out of control at this point.

Havana, girl change the narrative so that we can celebrate a new #1

vq5wg7.gif

All these paragraphs filled with anger and typos :deadbanana4:

OT: Camila :clap3:

Edited by Ryanicorn

10 minutes ago, qurl said:

the fumes in here are palpable

Why are people fuming?

7 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

How many times do we have to answer this, Havana is predicted with any boosts and being conservative with steaming and sales, with me even radio AI. :rip: Me, @simmnfierzig, & @NoMythologies all predicted Havana to go #1 with a healthy lead, 20M AI are barely any points. And why would his engagement change radio? That would boost streaming and iTunes if anything. 

@Bentley 

1 hour ago, ChartsFan said:

Don't worry, I don't have alzeimers or anything else.

i just despise people that think they are God at something, and get all defensive when someone points out that they aren't the only ones that can do something,

Simm might be good at doing oredoctions. He's hardly the only one on the internet that does them. He is the only one that gets all defensive when you dare question his predictions, as he has done numerous times on the forum, and has even admitted himself.

the point is sim dkmdt create predictions, and certainly doesn't know all the answers to predictions, and everyone needs to stop acting like he is.

edited to add: since it appears to go around accusing people of having a bad disease like alzeimers is okay, I'm assuming I can accuse people of having a bigger ego than they should.

sis you literally tried telling simmn theres "loads of data available" to predict album placements then proceded to list zero valid examples 

zZ735Og.gif

9 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Because there are at least four of us that are sick and tired of every lother post being - well if perfect gains three more listeners on radio does that mean Havana won't get  number one. What if havana loses two listeners?

and it all being encouraged and Answered by the people doing predictions.

this is literally the thread to discuss the billboard hot 100 chart, so yeah, people want to know if it's possible a new song can hit #1 through various variables. if you have a problem with it, why don't you take it to another thread? or perhaps move to another forum? :angelo:

4 hours ago, ChartsFan said:

Jealous of someone that can go to various sites, obtain already done numbers, plug them into excel and spit out some predictions?

ghis isn't ****ing rocket science,

You're so jealous :dies:

I’m dying at these constant meltdowns every other week. :ahh:

A user named "ChartsFan" throwing a tantrum over people having discourse about charts-related predictions in a CHART DISCUSSION THREAD. The biggest kii I've ever seen on this site. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Edited by ClashAndBurn

What happened to this thread? :deadbanana2: 

Anyways, back on-topic. I am hoping LOVE. goes top ten, as well as New Rules (although this one is very likely).

So excited!!!