Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR!

Citrus

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Citrus

• Buddy!

• Vulnicura

• Tsareena

Top Posters In This Topic

honey you aint want hints

K6YKpzf.gif

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

honey you aint want hints

K6YKpzf.gif

f

I'm bored so

K6YKpzf.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I'm going home, so

K6YKpzf.gif

you have to lose a lipsync first

K6YKpzf.gif

I'm already the predetermined 4th 

K6YKpzf.gif

4 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Well, I quit.

kTpdf8z.gif

Where your reviews tho hun

16 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND!!! I remember you tweeting about it last week and made a mental note kasjdhksajbd :date2:

And speaking of notes, you better be taking them for your Season 5 debut, henny.

xIZPIAg.gif

Thank you sweet angel!!!!!!!

Considering I've realised I have no discernible talents, dedication or personality especially compared to you guys I might have to pass on season 5 lmfaooo. Never say never tho

xIZPIAg.gif

21 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I'm going home, so

K6YKpzf.gif

18 minutes ago, Buddy! said:

I'm already the predetermined 4th 

K6YKpzf.gif

14 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Well, I quit.

Image result for cersei lannister gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

Trixie win teas

15 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Trixie win teas

Except I have the credentials to back it up and be a semi-plausible and respectable winner.

I'm more of Trix, but with less wins and an even worse sense of humor

giphy.gif

Y'all really dragging yourselves, comparing to Trixie and Pearl 

giphy.gif

It would be great if judges could do their job with honesty and non-bias, and not on the basis of fearing their fave falling into the bottom 2.

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

It would be great if judges could do their job with honesty and non-bias, and not on the basis of fearing their fave falling into the bottom 2.

giphy.gif

oh wow oh wow

giphy.gif

It would be great if the results reflected the entries shown in the Ball.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Subomie said:

giphy.gif

Welp

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, CHANEL™ said:

Film Freak Eleganza (German Expressionism): 8
You choosing Metropolis for German Expressionism was a very predictable choice, and as a result, I feel underwhelmed by the outfit. You've done this robotic couture before, and metallic bodysuits have been done time and time again on ATRL's Drag Race, so I fail to see something new brought in the basis of this look. However, the headpiece redeems it quite a bit, because two heads are always better than one. German Expressionism heavily influenced Tim Burton, as seen in all his uber-dramatic, highly gothic set pieces with jagged angles and ridiculously irrational proportions; I wish you would've chosen something that allowed you to play with that concept more, perhaps something along the lines of The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, rather than going for a cop-out Carb concept and winding up not doing the theme any justice.

I'm not tryna defend my Film Freak look cos it was a **** show, but I chose the robotic look because sometimes the easiest choice is the best choice. I was very aware that me doing a robot look would be seen as expected, and combined with the general poor execution of the entry, makes it not very good. I chose to have a totem headpiece to reflect the extreme architecture that was present in a lot of GE films; specifically the Tower of Bablyon. I don't think me doing a robot look is a cop out though. It just means I have a visual marker that is easier to distinguish than others. 

Yeah, that was my plan when I chose the 3. I wanted to turn something that wasn't fashionable at all, and make it into something.

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.