BB: JWT grossed $86M (final NA leg gross)

State of Grace.

Billboard:

$85,794,770 / $2,092,555
738,352 / 18,006
41 / 41 (sold out)
$116.20

-

Pollstar: Lady Gaga Smashes The Box Office

https://www.pollstar.com/Image/Photos/2017/12/8c66c7e5-6582-4cb1-99b6-3c789c3facae-GettyImages-844480004.jpg

Lady Gaga ranks high on Pollstar’s Global Concert Pulse after wrapping up a box office-smashing North American tour.

With a total reported gross of $85.7 million, according to Pollstar’s box office records, the pop star is currently locked in the Top 15 highest-grossing touring acts on Worldwide Top Tour Chart.

Gaga played 41 headlining shows this year, giving her an average gross of more than $2 million. She sold a total of 737,155 tickets for an average of 17,979 per show.

X

The news comes just after Gaga completed the North American leg of her “Joanne” world tour. Although Pollstar’s stellar Box Office Department is still crunching numbers, we can tell you that the arena shows were almost all sellouts that averaged approximately $2.48 million per gigSo far, the tour has a total gross of $81,812,681 for the North America run, a figure that should climb even more once the remaining shows are added to the mix.

X

the last two shows are not counted I guess, the final numbers will probably be around $85-87m :clap3:

Edited by State of Grace.

So is it gonna cross 100M or what? 

1 minute ago, Jude said:

So is it gonna cross 100M or what? 

I can see it barely crossing the 100m mark when its all said and done yeah.

2.5M average :jonny5:   

Imagine not even having completed a WW tour with a 2.5M average and already having gotten a 100M vegas deal for 36 shows a year for 2 years. 

A legend

F1l2bYL.png

Edited by Mariano

man! 2.5m per show?!?! Wtf. This is her biggest average in the US

Wait, if it's at $81.8 with an average of $2.48M/show, then they've missed loads of shows since that works out to 33 scores?

F1l2bYL.png 

I love a successful touring artist :clap3:

Already outgrossed other certain artist tours, slay Gaga

ATRL-AVI.thumb.gif.36088d08ee9197b4ba365

Isn't she touring in Europe next year? She will easily cross the 100 million mark next year for sure...

3 hours ago, H-I-M said:

"FAD, Vegas cause she can't tour anymore" 

DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

Market her music*

great. now she just needs to do a few latin american dates so I can go and she gets that little 20m bonus 

DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

52 minutes ago, Navy4Life said:

Market her music*

Relevance to the thread or the comment you replied to?

OT: no Gaga no touring force, haters can try to dig up drags about how she’s flopping when she’s still outselling their faves

DRb_0ZjX4AAYNsX.jpg

Edited by anklebiterrs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.